Aug 2, 2021
On sites like androidmo.me or androidadult.com android port makers do their own ports with unity games. This game is one of few unity avns avalible for android from Dev:)
Can I play this game using Joiplay on my phone?
Try to search port on android mo me or androidadult, that ports are not perfect but works, it's still something while waiting for official port.

Reactions: Warscared

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
the game soft-locks if you kill the Troll Lich after confronting Sarah and saving Booker.
Defeating the troll liches in Elsewhere also ended with a blank, choiceless screen for me. That didn't happen on my previous playthroughss this time the code held me at HP 1 until I did. I had to advance time to progress.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
Never once in all my previous playthroughs have i had to defeat the troll liches, it just lasted a few turns before it switched to dialogue with bella & katie

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This was quite literally twenty minutes ago. I had to fight all the way through, with the stats protecting me. Clearly some sort of bug.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This was quite literally twenty minutes ago. I had to fight all the way through, with the stats protecting me. Clearly some sort of bug.
Yeah, definitely a bug. Could you get me the player.log file (from the savegame folder), and I'll have a look. Try replaying the fight, it should auto-end after a few turns and move to a cutscene.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Just replayed the scene again, and got what I was used to. But the last time I played it I had to poker my way through about twenty rounds of having 1 hit point. I'm not sure what sequence of choices led to it, and unfortunately my most recent save before that event is the chapter end, which means I have to do a fair amount of work to get back there. If I can figure out how to recreate it, I'll post the file.

If it helps, it was after finishing the game (for the third time) and trying to see if I'd somehow missed an event. I was fast-clicking through everything and avoided the Paths to speed everything up. And then, suddenly, I was fighting and losing to the liches, with no "out."

Like I said, I'll try to recreate it.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Could someone let me know where LoM savegames are filed on a Mac? I'm looking at the library/App Support/com.Droid.Pro (etc.) directory and I see tons of "day" saves, but not the player.log file Droid's looking for. There's one file called that on my hard drive, but it's definitely not for LoM. Any help?

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Could someone let me know where LoM savegames are filed on a Mac? I'm looking at the library/App Support/com.Droid.Pro (etc.) directory and I don't see the relevant files there. Are they elsewhere?
Should be here:
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

The file you're looking for is player.log

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Should be here:
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

The file you're looking for is player.log
Unfortunately, there's no Droid Productions folder in Application Support. I'm aware that MacOS can be incredibly irritating when hiding files, and so I assume that's what's happening here, but...

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 3.15.03 AM.png

FWIW, I just looked at it via the Terminal. Still not there.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I knew all those things, and I consider myself fairly adept at ferreting out hidden files in the MacOS, but the only player.log files on my computer belongs to "The Rural Homecoming" and "Adelaide Inn." If those are LoM (I know game makers rename their games), then great. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I knew all those things, and I consider myself fairly adept at ferreting out hidden files in the MacOS, but the only player.log file on my computer belongs to "The_Rural_Homecoming" If that's LoM (I know game makers rename their games), then great. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.
Nope, not mine :) It's a common name for all unity projects.

Weird.

Well, I'll keep seeing if I can repro it on my side; I've heard it before, but I've never had a solid nailed down repro-step (and with no repro it's hard to do recursion testing).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Nope, not mine :) It's a common name for all unity projects.

Weird.

Well, I'll keep seeing if I can repro it on my side; I've heard it before, but I've never had a solid nailed down repro-step (and with no repro it's hard to do recursion testing).
I understand. I tried three times to replicate my steps and kept getting the (proper) intervention scene with Bella and Katie and the Chosen. It'll probably be a while before I play 1 again, so I guess it'll remain a mystery for now. Sorry. I wish I could be of more help.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sure this is helpful, but in the rapid replay I was doing (from the end of the previous chapter) I didn't do anything. I avoided the Paths, slice of life events, and so forth. I just went to the café, had three quick drinks, and slept. I interacted with Mom and whoever was necessary to advance the plot, but perhaps I skipped something with Booker? With Bella? With Katie? With anyone? If there's some sort of trigger or gate in the code between the beginning of that chapter and the confrontation with the troll liches, maybe that's it?

Spitballing, admittedly.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes