Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At the end of book 2 0.5.6a mc is jumping from an airplane over Dresden, Katie preparing a raid in Switzerland. Continuing with
0.5.24b no hint about these events. How to continue the story ?
0.5.24b was an Act+, which is World Expansion update. Basically it added a bunch of content related to the King's Dragon inn, with events for Emily, Molly, Akane, Draco, Xochi, Val, Aoife and the Changer Guard.

The next update will be Act X, which will advance the main story.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have 2 question
1)In wiki in quest VCR
(In Merlin's tower select "I should do some more digging into the Gate at the Glade.")
I should come back another day to continue exploring this mystery.
(Wait a day. In Merlin's tower select "It's time to dig a little deeper. Maybe the local ghost in the machine knows something?")
How take this dialog in merlin tower i have only one dialog with this quest
It's only on the Steam Beta path for now; still working on Act X, so it'll go in as I work on it. If you're reading from the Wiki, it should be tagged as Beta.

2)Act VIII, Day 150 - [Need Earliest Date] If you completed Warthog go Brrrrt, see Emily in great hall to close it out.
I have battle with ork near plane earlier but not have this dialog
The flag it's looking for is DRUNK_ORCS, which should trigger 2 days after you finish the BFG event in America.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
MOST OF THEM HAVE not been completed! i am waiting for the development of the kingdom events before continuing my gritting save where i maximize my stats, so i understand how you feel!

the gifting kathie the rare botle of whiskey is also not finished just yet!
Working on those now :) Finished VCR and Honor Guard this week, I'll try to do Limited Protection next. After that it's back to writing Act X. I'm away from my rendering PC, so it's a good chance to do some writing

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
just finished book 1. honestly, what a great game. never have i read this much text from an adult game yet finding myself wanting for more. it's like i'm reading an erotica novel with enhanced visualization. but before i continue to act vii, is there a way to check missed scene with some side characters? i haven't finished some books and i think i missed something with diana or olivia cuz only those 2 i haven't seen a scene with, and i am a tad bit frustrated. mainly because those 2 are interactable. or is there none whatsoever?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
just finished book 1. honestly, what a great game. never have i read this much text from an adult game yet finding myself wanting for more. it's like i'm reading an erotica novel with enhanced visualization. but before i continue to act vii, is there a way to check missed scene with some side characters? i haven't finished some books and i think i missed something with diana or olivia cuz only those 2 i haven't seen a scene with, and i am a tad bit frustrated. mainly because those 2 are interactable. or is there none whatsoever?

with Olivia, there's only a DGN1 scene where you rescue her from tentacles. oh, and she directs you to a third Jenny's scene

with Diana, you need to read the book she gives you, then you can find a book at one of the shrines in Elsewhere. read it and then give it to her (I'm not sure if selling it or giving it for free makes a difference, I always just give it away)

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018

with Olivia, there's only a DGN1 scene where you rescue her from tentacles. oh, and she directs you to a third Jenny's scene

with Diana, you need to read the book she gives you, then you can find a book at one of the shrines in Elsewhere. read it and then give it to her (I'm not sure if selling it or giving it for free makes a difference, I always just give it away)
Ah, is it the book about romance thingy? cuz the book i haven't read is that and the albert einstein one. also no sex scene with olivia then?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ah, is it the book about romance thingy? cuz the book i haven't read is that and the albert einstein one. also no sex scene with olivia then?
The book for unlocking sex with Diana is called Threads of Love (which is what Kamasutra means). It's found on the Paths, at one of the shrines. Read it yourself, then either give or sell it to Diana.

There's a nudity scene with Olivia, but no sex. Don't stick your dick in crazy, and they don't come much more batshit than her :) She'll be back in Book 2, claiming the mages are putting stuff in the water, making the lobsters gay.

olivia_camera_talking.png

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
The book for unlocking sex with Diana is called Threads of Love (which is what Kamasutra means). It's found on the Paths, at one of the shrines. Read it yourself, then either give or sell it to Diana.
aahh... yep, i missed that one.

There's a nudity scene with Olivia, but no sex. Don't stick your dick in crazy, and they don't come much more batshit than her :) She'll be back in Book 2, claiming the mages are putting stuff in the water, making the lobsters gay.
so she's gone full alex jones huh. never would've thought she'll go that route hahaha. i really thought that she'll eventually meet with sarah and go "that" crazy route. Anyway, i really love the stores in your game. especially the way mc reacts to the story development. it felt natural as if that's the way i'll also react. love the immersion

Reactions: Droid Productions

_RenPyFan_

May 15, 2021
0.5.24b was an Act+, which is World Expansion update. Basically it added a bunch of content related to the King's Dragon inn, with events for Emily, Molly, Akane, Draco, Xochi, Val, Aoife and the Changer Guard.

The next update will be Act X, which will advance the main story.
Thank you for clarifying and for your fascinating work. I appreciate you as developer dealing with every question.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
I wonder what the genie in torman hammer looked like. And if bella could have one. And is there a conversation with the chosen and janice about Mc maybe baby pictures of him. Cuz technically janice is there gods mother.

noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
i started playing the game for the first time and finished act 2 so far ( taking it slow)
i'm loving the story quite much!
i do have a slight issue tho,
there is no way to hide the black background overlay/dialogue bar during sex scenes

kind of a bummer,
i'm playing the android port

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i started playing the game for the first time and finished act 2 so far ( taking it slow)
i'm loving the story quite much!
i do have a slight issue tho,
there is no way to hide the black background overlay/dialogue bar during sex scenes

kind of a bummer,
i'm playing the android port
Press H or the little eye symbol to hide/show the UI. You can also adjust transparency from the settings menu

• Wow
Reactions: noman hossain
Aug 5, 2017
I've got an issue with 'Treasure Hunt': taking just Emily with me to elsewhere doesn't unlock the supply cache, possibly because I've got the orc brothers with me automatically in elsewhere for fights now. Can I ask them to stay home, or is there potentially another issue causing it to not show up?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've got an issue with 'Treasure Hunt': taking just Emily with me to elsewhere doesn't unlock the supply cache, possibly because I've got the orc brothers with me automatically in elsewhere for fights now. Can I ask them to stay home, or is there potentially another issue causing it to not show up?
Are the orc brothers sticking along? THat's....weird. THey should be story-based allies only (and be removed after the end of the BFG sequence).For treasure hunt you do indeed need to go alone with Emily.

Aug 5, 2017
Are the orc brothers sticking along? THat's....weird. THey should be story-based allies only (and be removed after the end of the BFG sequence).For treasure hunt you do indeed need to go alone with Emily.
Well, it fixed itself, but agreed, instant 1k damage makes battles against anything but major bosses trivial. I probably broke it in the first place by resuming my saves every other release or so since the beginning of book2, so unless I find a way to trigger it on the reply i'm not going to worry about it. I've also played around with the debug menu so entirely possible i broke something there.

After the wedding I was able to go to the supply cache, but it may also have been when I took out a full party for the demon staging cleanup that they were pushed out.

FWIW "Scholar" was checked in debug, but I couldn't fix it by unchecking him. After it resolved itself Scholar isn't checked and ONLY_EMILY is checked when it's just the two of us in elsewhere. Weirdly it did work for molly, the dark manor showed up for her even with no event pending for the pervert.

More importantly, awesome work, love the game. Always fun to come back to after an update or two to see what new things you've added!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've also played around with the debug menu so entirely possible i broke something there.
Yeah, if you play around with the flags, weird stuff can happen :)

This is actually the largest world expansion I've done by far; I think the optional content in King's Dragon alone is now more than the total amount of optional content in Book 1.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes