Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey which download of the game has text to speech can't get minds to work on Android?
I can't say I've tested it much; Android's an open hole in terms of testing, and I don't have much time for it. It works on PC and OSX,not on linux... and I think it might not work on Android, neither (without me setting up an API key and calling google to get the voices).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I love MC's current harem (Emily & the Chosen trio) but man, it's a little bit heartbreaking in a way seeing Katie every now and then continue to discourage herself saying "I can't be with MC because he is with Emily & the Chosen."

Here's hoping something works out between MC & Katie which evolves their relationship further.

And speaking of relationships, a little bit puzzled as to direction as to MC & Xochi's relationship would be going (assuming my MC remains the pervert & lecher, keeping that characterization consistent :BootyTime: ).

Last edited:

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
I can't say I've tested it much; Android's an open hole in terms of testing, and I don't have much time for it. It works on PC and OSX,not on linux... and I think it might not work on Android, neither (without me setting up an API key and calling google to get the voices).
OK on pc I clicked the check mark on text to speech but I can't hear anything what should I do for my pc. And I does not work in android but I am ok. Don't make fix it if will take up more time to finish book 2. But could you give voice samples of what Emily, Chloe, Dylan, and the chosen sound like.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK on pc I clicked the check mark on text to speech but I can't hear anything what should I do for my pc. And I does not work in android but I am ok. Don't make fix it if will take up more time to finish book 2. But could you give voice samples of what Emily, Chloe, Dylan, and the chosen sound like.
They sound like whatever sound voices you assign them; I just use the built in text-to-speech in the OS, so if you were hoping for a full set of amazing real sound actors, sorry :)

• Wow
Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I love MC's current harem (Emily & the Chosen trio) but man, it's a little bit heartbreaking in a way seeing Katie every now and then continue to discourage herself saying "I can be with MC because he is with Emily & the Chosen."

Here's hoping something works out between MC & Katie which evolves their relationship further.

The end of Book 2 has a couple of scenes relating to their relationship, and it'll continue to evolve in Book 3.

And speaking of relationships, a little bit puzzled as to direction as to MC & Xochi's relationship would be going (assuming my MC remains the pervert & lecher, keeping that characterization consistent :BootyTime: ).
Like Diana and Kitsune no Aino she's a fling. But she has a role to play in Book 3, so I wanted the too of them to bond a little.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have a couple of statements. 1: If everybody around MC gets stronger why when you battel their attacks don't change a lot. 2: Since there is no incest you should not do any sex scenes with mom and Chloe and if you do you might want to make it avoidable or where we don't have to watch it. Yes, I like incest but I don't have to watch my mom with someone else. Also the hard core incest lovers will probably say something. Just a thought. Love the game. I am redoing book 1. I screwed up the first time.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a couple of statements. 1: If everybody around MC gets stronger why when you battel their attacks don't change a lot. 2: Since there is no incest you should not do any sex scenes with mom and Chloe and if you do you might want to make it avoidable or where we don't have to watch it. Yes, I like incest but I don't have to watch my mom with someone else. Also the hard core incest lovers will probably say something. Just a thought. Love the game. I am redoing book 1. I screwed up the first time.
Chloe's not family, so bang away :)

There'll never be any sexual content with Mom, apart from the one kiss she and Chloe shares.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a couple of statements. 1: If everybody around MC gets stronger why when you battel their attacks don't change a lot.
Forgot to answer the first part of that question; the characters level up as they go as well, of course:

Especially as you hit Book 2 some of the characters (like Katie and Akane) gain a lot of new powers.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Forgot to answer the first part of that question; the characters level up as they go as well, of course:

Especially as you hit Book 2 some of the characters (like Katie and Akane) gain a lot of new powers.
I just finished book one with better stats. So I look forward to the new powers. Thank you again for replying.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
For those of you interested, here's the latest Patreon public post talking about where I am in the project.
As you said Book 2's story is done, are you talking about everything to do with it and as such it won't be touched again, or simply the structure of it and parts will be padded out in subsequent updates?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As you said Book 2's story is done, are you talking about everything to do with it and as such it won't be touched again, or simply the structure of it and parts will be padded out in subsequent updates?
The book story content is done, so anything that triggers on day X. I've still got some side quests to wrap up, and more kingdom events to write and implement.

Last edited:

Jusica

Apr 19, 2022
Will it be update for android

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will it be update for android
Eventually, but... it's real work. I added several hundred MB worth of animation for Book 2's ending, and right now videos can't be side-loaded (it was a bug in unity when I started this game, so videos aren't put into addressables atm).

I'll look at doing android once the book is complete and out on Steam.

Jusica

Apr 19, 2022
Eventually, but... it's real work. I added several hundred MB worth of animation for Book 2's ending, and right now videos can't be side-loaded (it was a bug in unity when I started this game, so videos aren't put into addressables atm).

I'll look at doing android once the book is complete and out on Steam.
Thank you i will wait

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, quick project update.

TL;DR.
- Story is complete
- Act XI, and Book 2, is now playable from beginning to end in the latest Beta branch on Steam.
- Need to finish three quests, and add the travelling salesman + achievements
- Targeting May 31st for full release on Steam.

Hope you all enjoy it, and it's been one hell of a ride. If you want to help give it a boost at launch, it's super useful to give it a ; it helps the algorithm promote it at launch.

I'll do another public release when it's all done, or if you're a Patreon I give out Steam keys to anyone who supports me there.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes