Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Lazy people.

When I was a wee lass we had to walk to and from where we wanted to go through Elsewhere uphill, both ways, barefoot.
You forgot to mention 'while being chased by defilers', you know how much defilers do love the wee lasses :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
pretty much, yeah :)

Did you complete Natural Born Killer?
Draco's training quest line?

Yeah.

At least, I think it's finished. We did lots of gym stuff and he does 250 damage now. Molly still can't ride him into battle though.

Can't remember what I did though, I may or may not have been on the wine that night.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Draco's training quest line?

Yeah.

At least, I think it's finished. We did lots of gym stuff and he does 250 damage now. Molly still can't ride him into battle though.

Can't remember what I did though, I may or may not have been on the wine that night.
Final chunk is talking to him in Elsewhere. But yeah, I had fun with the training montage :)

Reactions: Avaron1974

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So the changelog saying for book 2 there is a 0.9.4 version but if i wanna download the mega link for book 2 they are only 0.9.3 ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So the changelog saying for book 2 there is a 0.9.4 version but if i wanna download the mega link for book 2 they are only 0.9.3 ?
My changes got reverted initially, so this is just me referencing the latest changelog from Steam. The only changes in 0.9.4 are small bug/typo-fixes, no new scenes. Building and uploading another 4x5.2GB builds to various mirrors isn't something I do for intermediate builds.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just finished book 2 and........my heart is dead right now mostly because of the events and the rest is the wait for book 3.
Busily working away on Book3, day 194-198 is done, and I'm busily opening up the new sandbox. It's on Book 2's Development branch. Some have said it made them cry again.

Reactions: Real Kreten

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man come on how could the dev do this

I am so heartbroken after playing this new update

My second favorite character passed away

Hurts so much even if its just a pixel character

Why couldnt it be Molly for fuck sakes

Man i hope we can jump back in time and prevent it somehow

Otherwise i dont know if i can continue with this game anymore

Man this was very painfull to handle :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Man come on how could the dev do this

I am so heartbroken after playing this new update

My second favorite character passed away

Hurts so much even if its just a pixel character

Why couldnt it be Molly for fuck sakes

Man i hope we can jump back in time and prevent it somehow

Otherwise i dont know if i can continue with this game anymore

Man this was very painfull to handle :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
welcome to LoM party... It hurts but it is worth it... And it hurts A LOT :D

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes