chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Glad you enjoy it, and trust me that the game has a happy ending... though Book 2's the darkest time. I compare it to the end of Book 1 of Lord of the Ring. Boromir's dead, Gandalf's fallen into Moria, and someone's kidnapped the hobbits.

Anyway, the quote you mention does include the spoiler itself... might want to just add an inline spoiler on it :)
Shouldn't said anything, always keep the surprise, keeps the people on edge and when things happen they be with a boner for a month:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Also will boost your Patrons. They'll break this forum when it happens. You gonna have to take a month vacation just to answer the posts:cool:(y):rolleyes:

Reactions: Droid Productions

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Shouldn't said anything, always keep the surprise, keeps the people on edge and when things happen they be with a boner for a month:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Also will boost your Patrons. They'll break this forum when it happens. You gonna have to take a month vacation just to answer the posts:cool:(y):rolleyes:
Well, not short on surprises anyway :D And patrons(and everybody else really) have Droid's discord to break...We are trying not to, but heat of the moment is sometimes stronger.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now, it's pretty well known around these forums I have a thing for muscle women.

Lemme have a go at big bear girl.

Soon as I saw her I had Jalsa in Tiger form and bear girl lesbo fantasies.

• Haha
Reactions: EJW and Daemoniac

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Now, it's pretty well known around these forums I have a thing for muscle women.

Lemme have a go at big bear girl.

Soon as I saw her I had Jalsa in Tiger form and bear girl lesbo fantasies.
Oh, that is very overlooked lady!
Just bring a lot of Vodka.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok got to the Dragon head quest in the bar, said I need to go with chosen and bring something back, but no new location has poped up i'm on day 146, read some walkthrough I know what I have to get but no new locations, some help will be appreciated

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Ok got to the Dragon head quest in the bar, said I need to go with chosen and bring something back, but no new location has poped up i'm on day 146, read some walkthrough I know what I have to get but no new locations, some help will be appreciated
With the 3 chosen during morning ?

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
GEM SET METAS.

We currently have a couple of these documented.

- Simple Damage.
- Rage/Cluster.

If you have another set you like to play with Please jot it down.

There's a simple template here:

There are a number of new high end gems in Book 2 and someone has to have figured out the best way to use them!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, that whole quest line (A little favor / natural born killer) are some of my favorite scenes from Book 2. Not a single nude scene in it, though :)
Sometimes it isn't about nudes or sex scenes, it's about the moments and good times and let's not forget the rofl moments, it's a very good game and well made, hope those Patrons boost up so we can have here before I kick the bucket :rolleyes: :whistle:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sometimes it isn't about nudes or sex scenes, it's about the moments and good times and let's not forget the rofl moments, it's a very good game and well made, hope those Patrons boost up so we can have here before I kick the bucket :rolleyes: :whistle:
Well, I'm past the 2/3 mark now :)

Book 3 is planned to end (properly) on day 288, last day in the current Development branch is day 202. There'll be a couple of "post game" cutscenes, depending on you having done various sub-quest along the way, and then... it's done.

Book 2 took 18 months from first dialog to shipping on Steam... it's probable that Book 3 will take something similar. As I develop as an artist I end up using more and longer animations; Book 2's ending sequence had more animations than the whole of Book 1 did at launch.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well, I'm past the 2/3 mark now :)

Book 3 is planned to end (properly) on day 288, last day in the current Development branch is day 202. There'll be a couple of "post game" cutscenes, depending on you having done various sub-quest along the way, and then... it's done.

Book 2 took 18 months from first dialog to shipping on Steam... it's probable that Book 3 will take something similar. As I develop as an artist I end up using more and longer animations; Book 2's ending sequence had more animations than the whole of Book 1 did at launch.
Started again missed 2 scenes on book 1 got them, but was reading walk through about chatting or talking with the cafe girl, did her scenes and walkthrough was saying look her up at night but nothing appears, already read all the books too. I know I saw some laptop stuff with olivia but so far nothing with the cafe girl(nun) currently i'm on day 104, and so far the 3-4 times I played only got as far as 1 big battle(not fortress, did all those) And someone wanted something here's the pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: mantle for katie.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
reading walk through about chatting or talking with the cafe girl, did her scenes and walkthrough was saying look her up at night but nothing appears
Jenny's quest is totally worth doing, it expands to a much larger chunk of content in Book 2.

I'm not sure what walkthrough you're using; my personal preference is the Wiki, which they keep super clean and tidy. You're looking for the Black Rose Questline (1, 2, 3):

Which then continues in book 2 as Collared:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
oh damn, guess I'll have to replay the game, I didn't even know Jenny had a quest, I wonder how many side-quests I've missed throughout the 2 books

Droid Productions sent me the link, you have a few side quests, also with the milf next door but there are quite a few, if you want to skip grinding just ctrl+j and sue cheats but only for stats and stuff leave the ones on right side alone incase you break game, I gave myself 999990 stats on all, also you have mini quests when in rest when fighting, too much stuff to do really but you'll enjoy them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tewinter
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes