Jackjack1

Jun 23, 2017
My apoligies if this has been answered already, I glossed over the previous pages. When can we expect the complete version of book 2 on this site?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Do you get to have sex with any of the girls while they're visibly pregnant? or is it all just like impregnation fantasy of the act of knocking them up in the first place?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Do you get to have sex with any of the girls while they're visibly pregnant? or is it all just like impregnation fantasy of the act of knocking them up in the first place?
No, it's referenced and talked about, but the girl is currently at the end of her first trimester, so she's not very visibly pregnant. It might change later (the game moves along in a day by day style), but late trimester sex isn't something the game is focusing on.

Reactions: left1000

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is there somewhere to watch for updates on book3 development?
Day to day updates on my Discord:
If you've got the Steam build, Development branch of book 2 updates each time I have new content for Book 3(usually 1-2 times/week):

Reactions: Real Kreten

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
got book 2 but how do i get that build?

Also went back to the back to the start of the conversation button exploit and it works wonderfully well with Emily giving my MC a massive advantage in terms of money and specially realm points, not explored it much in book 1 but it seems to also work well enough!

ofc i explain it with sorcery interfering but once you get 200 rm per visit to elsewhere seems that sorcery is not nudging things along and working more like a massive bank going balls deep into building up!

but how to get the build for book3?

well it's for playing Book 2 on Book 1 but playing Book 3 on Book 2 should be the same

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I have one small functionality request: using the mouse's scroll, to go back in the dialogues line by line (for like when you accidentally click and go to the next dialogue line by mistake.)

There's the history, but sometimes, there are also renders tied to the dialogue :) As bad luck has it, I sometimes miss some due to my nervous twitches from time to time :)

Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have one small functionality request: using the mouse's scroll, to go back in the dialogues line by line (for like when you accidentally click and go to the next dialogue line by mistake.)

There's the history, but sometimes, there are also renders tied to the dialogue :) As bad luck has it, I sometimes miss some due to my nervous twitches from time to time :)
I wish it was a 'small functionality', but it actually means that I'd need to completely rewrite the scripting system so individual lines can be unrolled. For example, right now "Add=Charactername, Slot" would need to remember where she was before. SetState=Emily, court.idle, would need to remember what she was wearing before, so it could revert that, it would need to remember what lines of conversations were used (since some lines are meant to be repeated, and others not), it would need to remember what cards were unlocked so it could lock them, what quests were started so it could un-start them, what locations were previously open, what videos were playing, etc. It's a ginormous undertaking.

I might do that for the next project... we'll see.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I wish it was a 'small functionality', but it actually means that I'd need to completely rewrite the scripting system so individual lines can be unrolled. For example, right now "Add=Charactername, Slot" would need to remember where she was before. SetState=Emily, court.idle, would need to remember what she was wearing before, so it could revert that, it would need to remember what lines of conversations were used (since some lines are meant to be repeated, and others not), it would need to remember what cards were unlocked so it could lock them, what quests were started so it could un-start them, what locations were previously open, what videos were playing, etc. It's a ginormous undertaking.

I might do that for the next project... we'll see.
Oh well, thank you for explaining as usual :)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, adding final download links for book2:

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Mostly bug-fixes, collectibles, achievements, a few side-events and general final cleanup.

in a couple of hours, if you want to support it there.
(Book 2 launched too close to the sale to be eligible).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'm having some trouble with "a little favor".
I've got that quest quite a long time ago, it just says "I should bring the chosen with me to Elsewhere."
I've tried all combinations of chosen I could think of, but nothing ever happens.

Could anyone be kind enough to tell me what I should do to trigger that one?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm having some trouble with "a little favor".
I've got that quest quite a long time ago, it just says "I should bring the chosen with me to Elsewhere."
I've tried all combinations of chosen I could think of, but nothing ever happens.

Could anyone be kind enough to tell me what I should do to trigger that one?
Take the three Chosen, it's a space on the map a little outside Camelot.

And yeah, you definitely want to trigger that questline, it's one of the biggest side-quests in Book 2, and some of my favorite scenes (though no lewds).

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Take the three Chosen, it's a space on the map a little outside Camelot.

And yeah, you definitely want to trigger that questline, it's one of the biggest side-quests in Book 2, and some of my favorite scenes (though no lewds).
"All three?" There could lieth the problem, I think one of them is... "indisposed" at the moment.
Can you tell me which day I should load it at so said chosen is not indisposed?

*edit* clearing the flag in question solved the issue :)
Note: after certain event, that quest can no longer be completed for obvious reason :)

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Okay, adding final download links for book2:

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Mostly bug-fixes, collectibles, achievements, a few side-events and general final cleanup.

in a couple of hours, if you want to support it there.
(Book 2 launched too close to the sale to be eligible).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if its on steam i am good! i even bought it for a friend who is not into these kind of games!

i was considering offering it to one of my gay friends but he already thinks i am a raging homophobic... which i kind of am so good thing that he is more then just gay in terms of personality...

also i seem to be unable to get my ass on the book 3 branch even after a few explinations from more technically gifted people!
"All three?" There could lieth the problem, I think one of them is... "indisposed" at the moment.
Can you tell me which day I should load it at so said chosen is not indisposed?
get the 3 chosen and do it at late night so you save up some time to read one of dylan´s books!

take the chance and visit the pervert aswell!

i used to have that issue before but now i am good!

Droid Productions the back to the start of the dialogue exploit i discovered... could it be linked to picking one of the people you are with to do the search? i had issues getting it on book 1 only when i have Bella and Emily it seems like an option...

as stated i just reason it with the power of love and sorcery interfering but it does create a serious unbalance because Chloe paying you for the herbs plus the realm points adds up pretty fast taking away the pain of hard decisions both in terms of money and time wasted searching around Merlin tower to look for realm points!

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
if its on steam i am good! i even bought it for a friend who is not into these kind of games!

i was considering offering it to one of my gay friends but he already thinks i am a raging homophobic... which i kind of am so good thing that he is more then just gay in terms of personality...

also i seem to be unable to get my ass on the book 3 branch even after a few explinations from more technically gifted people!
get the 3 chosen and do it at late night so you save up some time to read one of dylan´s books!

take the chance and visit the pervert aswell!
Check the options of the game in steam, and under the beta, choose "development".
Warning though, many achievements will NOT unlock when you actually play the game/load a save which completed the content.
I'm considering replaying book2 from scratch, just for the achievements :)

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes