Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Droid Productions congrats on completing book 2 and look forward to book 3 but I miss your achievements list in book 2, you know the one that says that I did everything like a good king without going like an angry god, lol
Achievment list was made by fans, not droid... you will see it on wiki... On steam of course too (some achievments are baad especially in B :D )

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Loved book 1. Guess I'll have to move to a new PC or newer Mac since I can't get book 2 to play on my old Mac.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
At the end of book 2, what quests should still be in the quest list?
I feel like at least some of these shouldn't be there.

Screenshot_1.png

As far as I know I've done everything. [day 200 btw]

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
Emily is stuck on the "For the Horde" event, it's been at 0/7 since Act X, is there a way to fix it in debug mode?

Also, question regarding the ending of Act XI, apologies if it's been answered before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Achievment list was made by fans, not droid... you will see it on wiki... On steam of course too (some achievments are baad especially in B :D )
OH I didn't know that, yea in book 1 the one achievement that I can't complete is the loyal one where I turn everyone down but my queen of love, but damn in trying to get that to complete is rough, but all the others, I have completed and have showing

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions just for info, the number you've listed for Val in sweden, does exist. "Reine holding".

Was that done in purpose... or...? With you, one's never sure :D
Do you mean that Valery Reine's phone number points to Arctic Adventures on Reine island in Norway?

What a coincidence ;)

There's a lot of little things like that. I'm also really disappointed that Molly never got any fanmail.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Emily is stuck on the "For the Horde" event, it's been at 0/7 since Act X, is there a way to fix it in debug mode?

Also, question regarding the ending of Act XI, apologies if it's been answered before
For the Horde you *really* want to solve earlier than Act X; it unlocks an additional scene in Act XIII end, as well as a relatively long questline terminating in Pigs will fly.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Loved book 1. Guess I'll have to move to a new PC or newer Mac since I can't get book 2 to play on my old Mac.
Have you checked the installation instructions in the first post? Apple's gotten really bitchy about installing software from off-site recently, so you need to strip the quarantine flag before giving it execution permissions. CPU/GPU wise it shouldn't be any more demanding than book 1.

As an aside, Steam fixes all that for you, if you find the command line stuff a pain... should play out of the box.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At the end of book 2, what quests should still be in the quest list?
I feel like at least some of these shouldn't be there.

View attachment 1887071

As far as I know I've done everything. [day 200 btw]
Some of those get closed "at the event", so if you played through them in an earlier build (before I added the script to close the quest) they'd still be open at the end of Book 2. They'll all be closed at the start of Book 3.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes