Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes, I can't quite figure out what the requirements are for the Chosen home events. I've been trying my best, but between the timeframe, the amount of times you've visited X location, I feel like there's something else I'm missing.

Right now, I'm trying to grind Akane, which I've done before several times without even trying, and now that I'm trying, it won't pop, I've just reached the glass ass dildo part, but the next one ain't popping up, despite me going back there and using all possible things non stop, I just don't get it :(
The latest version shouldn't have any grinding at all. There's only requirements for "Have done this at least once".

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The latest version shouldn't have any grinding at all. There's only requirements for "Have done this at least once".
When you said "have done this at least once." I've tried eating a different dish a couple of times, then the event triggered.

My stats without any editing are (however, I keep rolling back days to give me enough time to do the activities):
Onsen 31
Mediation 35
Dojo_training 33
Diningroom 31
Draco 36
Draco_fight 3

So as you can see, I've been trying to trigger all the events, a lot. :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When you said "have done this at least once." I've tried eating a different dish a couple of times, then the event triggered.

My stats without any editing are (however, I keep rolling back days to give me enough time to do the activities):
Onsen 31
Mediation 35
Dojo_training 33
Diningroom 31
Draco 36
Draco_fight 3

So as you can see, I've been trying to trigger all the events, a lot. :)
The dish you need to order is California Maki :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
There is a special place in hell for whoever invented the California Maki, and Akane reacts to it as any well bred Kyoto girl should.
I'm now trying to clear out what's left, but it seems like the "drinking" in the King's dragon does not count the drinking, I have drank beer twice a day, and read a book in the morning straight for two weeks in game now, but still nothing.

I recon the flag is just not there. Do I have anyway from the debug info to add it so it starts counting them?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Tiny oversight on book3, if you take a shower in the Crowley, you'll end up sleeping in your bed in Camelot, in the conjugal bed that is, not at the inn :)

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
This game has just what the great fantasy series are missing. Sex.
The main protagonist of The Wheel of Time, Rand al'Thor, has three women.
In over 10,000 pages there is hardly more then a bit of blushing.
Even in The song of ice and fire there is nothing explicit.
Setting people on fire is okay, beheading or hanging described in every detail is allright.
But a bit of sex....

They could all benefit from a touch of Wilbur Smith or Harold Robbins.

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
been having troubles extracting new version win64. bk2 1-0-8b. downlaoded from mega twice and get multiple errors on extract with 7-zip. this has been the first time with trouble. did something change in the Unity program or the coding? do i really have to use the 32bit option?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
been having troubles extracting new version win64. bk2 1-0-8b. downlaoded from mega twice and get multiple errors on extract with 7-zip. this has been the first time with trouble. did something change in the Unity program or the coding? do i really have to use the 32bit option?
Shouldn't be either.... some people reported 7-zip failing, and WinRar succeeding, but why that is I don't know... might be a file size issue (it's 5.2GB now), though I would have assumed 7-zip should handle that gracefully.

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Got a question before I play, can I choose which of the girls the I want? Or do I get all of them regardless?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes