Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
It's a long shot, but asking never hurts I suppose.

I wasn't able to get the achievement for all optional Molly scenes in Book 2. I tried to figure out what I missed with the walkthrough but I've no idea. If anyone has any tip/advice that would me prevent to replay everything, thanks. I think there is nothing left to do in my game after clearing last act, so it was probably something skippable. For what's worth, the only "peculiar" thing I noticed is that the wrap gift dress didn't trigger any sex scene when I got and present it to her (only a scene with no sex option), but maybe that was intended.
there is a lot of content for Molly,
- Make sure you'll have the Kings Dragon fully upgraded.
- Get Akane new outfit for elsewhere, (Visit the dojo at night)
- buy the gift wrap outfit for molly (use computer)
- the dancing scene
- the chair dancing scene

- the hot spring (visit once then talk to Emily)
- then there are the private secretary scenes
- the repeatable once when you talk to molly in the pub late at night

I don't know the exect trigger for them thou, nor if this list is all the content

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Love Of Magic Book 3 0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: Droid Productions

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
When entering the glade I got a quest pop-up for Glade's Secret but no event dialogue, is that intended? Might be because I still haven't got dylan back

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Thanks, but I did all of them, I'm pretty positive. The only one that puzzled me is the gift wrap thing, because there has been a scene, but with no sex option so I don't know if something prevented me to trigger it. Do you remember if the gift wrap actually lead to a sex scene in your playthrough?

Mar 22, 2020
I've got the steam version (and signed up for beta) but it appears to be stuck at book 2 v0.9.3
To play further do I need to download here?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't understand this recent updates...there are new content for book 3 and the story or what?? only bug fixes?

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
i don't understand this recent updates...there are new content for book 3 and the story or what?? only bug fixes?
some bug fixes and side / option content, You might have needed to complate the Jenny content in Book 1 and 2 to be able to access it.

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks, but I did all of them, I'm pretty positive. The only one that puzzled me is the gift wrap thing, because there has been a scene, but with no sex option so I don't know if something prevented me to trigger it. Do you remember if the gift wrap actually lead to a sex scene in your playthrough?
I can't remember, just that molly was involved, that uselly boils down to one thing ...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've got the steam version (and signed up for beta) but it appears to be stuck at book 2 v0.9.3
To play further do I need to download here?
Steam's what I test on, so that's always the latest version. Note that just like Book 2's content was hosted on Book 1's Beta Branch, book 3's content is hosted on the Development/Beta branch of Book 2 during development.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Act+ updates contain content that can be played across the entire Book 3, so you could say it's "sandbox content". New events in Elsewhere, new events in Edinburgh, and the beginning of Jenny's big Book 3 optional questline.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
there is a lot of content for Molly,
- Make sure you'll have the Kings Dragon fully upgraded.
- Get Akane new outfit for elsewhere, (Visit the dojo at night)
- buy the gift wrap outfit for molly (use computer)
- the dancing scene
- the chair dancing scene

- the hot spring (visit once then talk to Emily)
- then there are the private secretary scenes
- the repeatable once when you talk to molly in the pub late at night

I don't know the exect trigger for them thou, nor if this list is all the content
What update is the new Akane outfit in?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The Act+ updates contain content that can be played across the entire Book 3, so you could say it's "sandbox content". New events in Elsewhere, new events in Edinburgh, and the beginning of Jenny's big Book 3 optional questline.
so i need to replay book 1...damn this is not good...why not implement the quest directly into book 3 than?thanks

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so i need to replay book 1...damn this is not good...why not implement the quest directly into book 3 than?thanks
Because the games are already pretty huge. Book 2 ended up at 5.5GB, at the rate Book 3 is going it'll be larger. If I also attached everything else, you'd be looking at 15GB downloads.

Having said that, you don't need to have completed Black Rose or Collared to get the new content, the dialog changes based on whether or you have (her refers to her as his sub or his barrista, little things like that).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Because the games are already pretty huge. Book 2 ended up at 5.5GB, at the rate Book 3 is going it'll be larger. If I also attached everything else, you'd be looking at 15GB downloads.

Having said that, you don't need to have completed Black Rose or Collared to get the new content, the dialog changes based on whether or you have (her refers to her as his sub or his barrista, little things like that).
uhm really don't rememebr those 2 quewst..well i will download and see. or maybe i'll wait some new content in the main story.thanks

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ah yes i did them...so no need to replay and isntall book 1 on steam..right?
Nope, you're good.

Note that either way you wouldn't need to; the Book 3 Jenny content is (for story reasons) mostly not restricted by Book 1/2... it'll happen whether or not you've completed the two previous steps.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The pregnancy tag is included under "genres" in the OP, but missing from the game's official tags. How much pregnancy content is in this game?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes