Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hi there, i'm still confuse with the new update because my game end when they want to go to japan, did someone can help me how to get to the new actXII+?
It's Act+ stuff, so if you wanted to catch it you can do across much of Book3.

having said that, it now supports game+, so you can load the end of Act XII savegame that's auto-generated, Emily teleports you out, and you can enjoy the world while you wait. Once Act XIII is done, she'll return you to where you need to be.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Droid Productions, recently finished my second pass through Book 1, and a complete pass of Book 2, this time on Steam.

In Book 2, I met the quartermaster at the Crowley one night and his conversation mentioned what Katie did in Mexico but that hadn't happened in my game yet. I have a Black Rose in the bedroom at the Crowley that has no purpose that I have found. I used a bunch of them in Book 1 though.

Does it matter which order you do the big battles? First pass before Book 2 was finished I helped the Americans, this last time I went to Dresden. Does the content change all that much?

Thoughts on Book 3 before the latest update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My apologies if any of that has been pointed out and I just missed it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Had another report of that issue today, I'll be looking into it. There's a lot of variables in play there (did you talk to him before Emily, did you talk to him again, etc)... we'll see what I screwed up.

Once you've talked to Emily about getting the knights back together, you can add the flag (Ctrl+J, add flag) RECRUIT_DYLAN2 that should get you back on track.
That got me back on track, thanks.

Reactions: Droid Productions

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
So i'm following the WT for book 1, day 30. It mentioned before that you can buy flawless gem from QM for katie, but when QM says hes got a private stash he mentions he doesn't have flawless gems. WT also says they cost 500 but it looks like they are more expensive just looking at fire 7 being 500. What am i missing?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So i'm following the WT for book 1, day 30. It mentioned before that you can buy flawless gem from QM for katie, but when QM says hes got a private stash he mentions he doesn't have flawless gems. WT also says they cost 500 but it looks like they are more expensive just looking at fire 7 being 500. What am i missing?
The Flawless Gem isn't really for sale, but if you ask him to sell you a firegem (from the conversation UI, not the shop UI), and say you're looking for something special for a friend, he'll mention that he has one that he's willing to sell to you cheaply, because he owed Katie's dad a favor.

Reactions: whydoineedto

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I just have to ask this. Does this endless dialog and the annoying double comment thing ever stop? I tried my best to give this a try and simply couldnt hold any interest in it. The dialog is endless and that double dialog thing where you have to read both paragraphs (because they are that) drove me crazy. I actually caught myself dozing off trying to read all of it.

Honestly people? How did any of you get through it much less regard it so high in the ratings?

whoami_69

May 26, 2022
It's Act+ stuff, so if you wanted to catch it you can do across much of Book3.

having said that, it now supports game+, so you can load the end of Act XII savegame that's auto-generated, Emily teleports you out, and you can enjoy the world while you wait. Once Act XIII is done, she'll return you to where you need to be.
Thank you

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
I just have to ask this. Does this endless dialog and the annoying double comment thing ever stop? I tried my best to give this a try and simply couldnt hold any interest in it. The dialog is endless and that double dialog thing where you have to read both paragraphs (because they are that) drove me crazy. I actually caught myself dozing off trying to read all of it.

Honestly people? How did any of you get through it much less regard it so high in the ratings?
Not everyone wants nothing but sex scenes all the time. I'm sure someone can share you a savefile with all the scenes unlocked if you only want that. I find the dialogue a bit cumbersome at times, specially when i try to backtrack, but it's not so much that it takes away from the game experience.

On an unrelated note. Is there a difference between training with X or Emily?

halil123

May 23, 2017
I have finished book 1, I have done every quest on the wiki but I am missing the first cardback in the collection. According to the wiki I have got all of them but according to the game there is one locked.

hoetoe

Aug 28, 2019

Dialog? In a visual novel! The fucking cheek of it.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes