Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Has book 2 not been finished on android?
It's too big; max size for Android is 2GB, and the PC build is 5.4gb.

Beyond that 2GB limit I need to move stuff off to other places, in the cloud. I did that for the current Android build, but the problem is that Videos can't currently become Addressables, and... fixing that is going to be a genuine pain in the ass that risks breaking the other platforms. So it's been on the todo list for a while.

Reactions: sla_mano

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Man those Keith and especially Bella scenes hit you like a truck. I got all misty. It really shows great writing when an author can draw you into his story like that and it gets you on an emotional level.
And that music that comes with that!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
(The new Katie event is now live on DEVELOPMENT branch; night time after you talk to Booker, for anyone on Steam. I had a lot of fun with it :D )

Reactions: BruceCM

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Finished book 2, brilliant. I see the WTs and some posts recommend using the save+ to get better stats , around 200. I also see that some people say it's pointless. How recommended is it to elevate to those stats from ~150 and does difficulty affect xp gained?. Also, I've gathered $20k, will this be enough? I had trouble on book 2 because of lack of funds a couple of times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Finished book 2, brilliant. I see the WTs and some posts recommend using the save+ to get better stats , around 200. I also see that some people say it's pointless. How recommended is it to elevate to those stats from ~150 and does difficulty affect xp gained?. Also, I've gathered $20k, will this be enough? I had trouble on book 2 because of lack of funds a couple of times.
Stats wise you're fine, it's more for people running the ultra difficulty that the higher stats are advised. Cash wise you're more than fine, MCs expenses planned are largely discretionary stuff

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
For those that refuse (with righteous indignation) to support anything via the evil running dog Patreon pig, be advised that The DroidMeister has a shiney new SubscribeStar option in his sig and it's still pretty lonely exclusive there :cool:

1662217536734.png

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
For those that refuse (with righteous indignation) to support anything via the evil running dog Patreon pig, be advised that The DroidMeister has a shiney new SubscribeStar option in his sig and it's still pretty lonely exclusive there :cool:

View attachment 2022572
Yep and thank fuck for that. Patreon is pure shit. Doesn't even accept my credit-card.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I still can't progress Dylan. Even restarted from my save again. Tried to talk to him asap or hold off till before the act finishes as well as during game+. After the first talk he just has the option to read one of his books (not Diane's though) as well as return or lend a new one. Letting book 3 create a character and it works fine. The only real difference I can see when loading from my save is that I have a ongoing book already with me. There might also be another flag from the previous that I don't know about ofc.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I still can't progress Dylan. Even restarted from my save again. Tried to talk to him asap or hold off till before the act finishes as well as during game+. After the first talk he just has the option to read one of his books (not Diane's though) as well as return or lend a new one. Letting book 3 create a character and it works fine. The only real difference I can see when loading from my save is that I have a ongoing book already with me. There might also be another flag from the previous that I don't know about ofc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Warscared
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes