kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
As I wrote a long time ago, I'm really curious to see more of Kitsune.
I saw that in the last update, which gives me some hope... ;):cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019

Also, is there a way to adjust the music volume for B2 cutscenes? In B1, it's tied to the voice volume (not sure why), but that option is totally absent in the sequels. EDIT: B3, so far, doesn't use a separate track for the cutscenes, so it's all good thus far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is fun!
Looking good. One thing to notice is I almost never pose the character staring straight at the camera. Emily, especially, tends to be view MC at an oblique angle.

idle.png ashamed.png flat.png

(these are among the oldest art that is still used in the game... this was made like 2 months after I started daz for the first time)

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Looking good. One thing to notice is I almost never pose the character staring straight at the camera. Emily, especially, tends to be view MC at an oblique angle.

View attachment 2041573 View attachment 2041575 View attachment 2041577

(these are among the oldest art that is still used in the game... this was made like 2 months after I started daz for the first time)
Thank you! It is a fun challenge to try to reproduce your characters into Sims 3... it is such an archaic game. ((( Once I have better basic characters, I may try to dig thru the poses packs that I have, to see if I can also manipulate those to achieve better facial expressions. Most poses have little or no facial expression. (((((

Reactions: Droid Productions

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Well, Katie v1...
I think I need to make her hair a bit longer, but this is a start. TS3 can do some amazingly stupid things, but once in a while, the game gets things right. She arrived at the fair to meet the others. Just noticed that her lifetime wish is "To make the most of my life" (arrow pointing to left). I had not set this, as she is new, and I am still working on such things to align personality. When she arrived to the fair, her immediate wish was to light fireworks! (arrow pointing down) Fitting for an Evoker. )

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes