Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I loaded a save and tried again. Is there a particular time of day I need to train at the dojo ? And it's train, not meditate ? Is there a way to check that I've got the ropes ? (there doesn't seem to be an inventory tab).
So, the full You Raise Me Up sequence is quite long, and last night's fix added some guards to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LadySmoks

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Nah, I'm just expressing my own honest opinion. Forcing an artistic creator to cater to your own wishes is the dumbest thing you can do, unless you are actually paying him reasonable money.

Also, unless you are talking about the whole "series" including Book 2/3 (which I didn't bother playing), you are lying. Because none of the characters, except of Molly had even remotely close number of scenes to Emily. Chloe had like 3, Akane literally had a single scene with 0 build up whatsoever (ofc her character will suck afterwards, duh), Jenny had only 2 btw, which combined had less CG than some of Emily's scenes. This game feels like a jack of all trades, but master of none. The only good exception is the actual battle gameplay, which is somewhat unique, but becomes repetitive and unbalanced real quick. I think that if author had better understanding of what he was trying to achieve, it had the potential of being something way more than just bunch of ideas thrown onto the wall. Maybe mashing VN with sandbox gameplay was the root of the problem, who knows.
Perhaps, being novice regarding this sort of game, changes my perspective and expectatins? Perhaps, it is being female which causes this???

I got it, and play, because the subject appeared interesting to me. I am personally not disappointed! On my third play thru, I continue to read many thigs from book 1, which come to be clues of events in books 2 and 3. For me, THAT is fun. I now carefully read both character lines and snippets from books Owyn reads, looking for clues. ))) Also, looking closer at the scene. Hmmm... apparently, Droid saw the movie First Knight? Found that on 3rd play. Had to look it up. I do try to find the various sex related events to trigger them, as I figure them to be part of the story. )))

Perhaps, something like linking the bed in King's Dragon to trigger sex events with the Chosen, would be fun? But as was said, creating something like this, is far from easy, and more than the animations (which I have some limited knowledge of), writing script may be a PITA. Know nothing of C++ or other of that sort.

I am also, now, having fun on the paths, and "playing poker"... EASY level.

As for not playing books 2 and 3, I will only say that 9 tails looks good for her age, Aoife is apparently bi, and another, rather old, queen has an appetite for godlings. )))

SheepMeUp

Mar 11, 2018
Guess I may need to replay book 3, and follow the online guide? Missed that completely, left to my own devices!
I followed the guide nearly to the letter, bought the book on shibari, read it completely, bought the rope and got it from Chloe with her telling some stories about mommy and daddy... And that's it. I repeatedly entered the Dojo at night, more than one time, but nothing happens :(

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Guess I may need to replay book 3, and follow the online guide? Missed that completely, left to my own devices!
It can be played at most points in Book 3, so it's not critical. The sandbox expands and fills. To kick it off go talk to Chloe 2 days+ after you speak to Ian.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I followed the guide nearly to the letter, bought the book on shibari, read it completely, bought the rope and got it from Chloe with her telling some stories about mommy and daddy... And that's it. I repeatedly entered the Dojo at night, more than one time, but nothing happens :(
Only thing it's looking for is the flag SHIBARI_ROPES2, so make sure that's set in the debug menu.

(And of course make sure you're on the Development path on the Steam game... otherwise you're following content that's not out in the public yet).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've been getting mine from the link in the first post here on F95 zone, so I have to wait.
Okay, yeah... all of that should be tagged as β (beta) content. It's part of the upcoming Act XIII+ sequence, centered on the King's Dragon.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Only thing it's looking for is the flag SHIBARI_ROPES2, so make sure that's set in the debug menu.

(And of course make sure you're on the Development path on the Steam game... otherwise you're following content that's not out in the public yet).
I actually started a replay of Book 3, and just got to the part where Owyn talks about needing a book to read, and came to check what had been already discussed. And... Ahhh! Also playing game from F95. I did look at the Steam page, not long ago, but got a bit confused... and short of time to sit and figure out the steps. Guess I need to go back and try again, and have a bit more patience going thru everything.

At least I'm not quite as the people on LL who would ask a question about KW that had been answered 2 posts up!!! :cautious: Do NOT miss that site!!! :poop::whistle:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Well, this is what frustrates me, and why I never used Discord, despite being registered when I was on LL. Logged in, and had to go thru email verification... done. Then cannot find "Love of Magic". So, went to first page here, clicked the link, and got some message about "something suspicious" and they need my phone for verification... which I will never give for any reason on any internet site. Sooooooooo..........

And on Steam, cannot find the "development" page, or even anything about Book 3. :mad: I hate this stuff! I know it all works, but I am simply not skilled with such.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And on Steam, cannot find the "development" page, or even anything about Book 3. :mad: I hate this stuff! I know it all works, but I am simply not skilled with such.
There's no "development" page, it's a Beta branch on Book 2. Like this:
1667338649187.png

Book 3's Steam page is here. It's not for sale yet:

(Give it a wishlist if you like it). If you can't see that link, it's because you haven't enabled adult content on Steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
There's no "development" page, it's a Beta branch on Book 2. Like this:
View attachment 2140308

Book 3's Steam page is here. It's not for sale yet:

(Give it a wishlist if you like it). If you can't see that link, it's because you haven't enabled adult content on Steam.
Umm... adult content off? You do know where we are now? Yes??? ;)

"Density is heavier than a mountain... my Droid." :rolleyes: I think I remember seeing "Beta" somewhere when I looked the first time, but don't see it now. I typed "Droid Productions, post: 9299905, member: 353217", without quotes, in the Steam search bar, but nothing. However, I did "wishlist" Book 3, and WILL buy thru Steam.

My sincere CONGRATULATIONS, for being banned in Korea!!! Although dangerous to do so, I assume North?

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
Okay, this is hillarious. Love of Magic Book 2's now officially banned in Korea for "excessive lewdness".
View attachment 2140535

Let's hope whatever delicate flower did that classification never encounters Pale Carnation, or their brain's likely to BSOD.
Wait only Book 2, what about Book 1? Or is this a misplaced effort to save people of the emotionally charged ending of the second book? Do they know the first book even exists? So many questions.

Either way, an excellent update as always. Nice plane trip, I was wondering what happened to those letters. The cliff at the end is just a sheer drop and there for not so nice. The events leading up to it where all great, Katie's date was amazing. I am curious for the Act+ update, for you always seem to out do your self.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
It's tough for the walkthrough to keep up with the pace of development during the Act+ phase it is in right now. In Act+ Droid adds events anywhere through the previous acts which throws walkthrough accuracty out of whack pretty routinely. Add to that the load-from-day bug (please fix) and it's quite a lengthy process to update and falls behind.

Once we get into the next act development should be more linear again making life simpler.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes