LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Sorry... have to share this...

Me: La la la da da la la... tappity-tap tappy-tap... da da hmm hmm... tappity-tap tappitytap...
My husband: What are you humming, my love? (OK, he doesn't call me that, but for this story...)
Me: Uh... um... Katie's theme?!?
Well, if you have to have a Katie stuck in your head, better the Red Devil than Katie Perry!!!! :oops:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i don't know how to do spoiler alert so i will only say god's have the ability to alter reality
When writing a post / reply click the 3 dots with the down arrow above the text box. It says "Insert" if you hover your mouse over it. From that dropdown menu you can select "Spoiler" which gives you a clickable spoiler box which you can name like this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'll want to put the actual "spoiler" between the beginning and end of the code, so basically name your spoiler, hit enter twice then hit the up arrow on your keyboard once or click in the newly created line, then either write stuff or insert an image or whatever.

The other option would be to use an Inline Spoiler. You select it from the same dropdown menu but it only works for text and doesn't need to be named. It gives you a blurred clickable line of text, like this : This is an inline spoiler <-- click that to reveal the spoils.
Unlike the spoiler "box", which creates its own line in a post, the inline spoilers can be used on an existing line of text.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
"Puny God."- the Hulk
But in all fairness to Owyn, he can alter reality, drop a fire bomb on things, and one punch a giant monster with a magical sword that cuts thru anything... Also in this story, Loki is still tied up, with a snake dripping poison in his face... sooooooooo....

Reactions: LeonzeT2

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well, I've finally worked my way up to and through Book 3's available content and I've got to say, I'm impressed. The game's excellent, although it does have a somewhat steep learning curve at the very beginning.

I have run into an issue in Book 3 though. Everything more or less follows the walkthrough on the wiki up to day 217 perfectly. Then there are 2 days of "free time". On the morning of 219 the Unseelie Court visit happens properly, followed by 8 periods of "free time" again. On the morning of 222 Akane does the King's Dragon restored thing and I get my mini tour again. Then, following the walkthrough I go visit the Poet at the Unseelie Court.

After that though, everything "minor" just sort of stops. There's no party waiting for me at the King's Dragon and there's no freaky rope bondage training in the dojo. The next morning (day 223) there's no Emily in the main hall, although the date in the evening does work properly and "Dressed in White" does start the next morning. If I visit the room in the Crowley I can purchase the lingerie properly, however the option remains with a ! on DXP for the rest of the act after doing so. Clicking it again gives a "I can't believe..." dialogue but the only option after that is "Maybe Later" since I've already purchased it. Visiting the dojo after that does nothing, there's nobody there, no Draco, no Chosen, and I can't call Jenny at night, she doesn't answer. I can pick up the lingerie from Chloe the next morning.

The next "event" is the visit from Val on the morning of 226, none of the other stuff before that happens. After that the morning of 227 Molly informs the MC about Bella's birthday and I can buy the necklace no problem, but nothing else is available or triggers until the morning of 228 with the dinner invite. I can also go pick up the necklace no problem. The next event is the morning of 230 where Bella informs me there's shit going down and it turns out Fiadh got captured and released by Samael so the plan to go say "hi" starts. Evening of 231 where the Samael visit happens works without issue. After that the next event is the dinner with Mab and Aoife followed by seeing Matthew and the end of the act. None of the "minor" events occur or are available, so no rope practice, no dancing, no Jenny stuff, no shoe fetish crap etc.

I'm assuming there's some variable somewhere that isn't triggering properly, but I'm not sure what it is. I've read the rope bondage book. I bought and picked up the ropes. I visited the dragon on the map. I reunited Dylan with his mom and hooked back up with Katie. So as far as I can tell everything that should have been required has actually happened. I'm at a loss here.

Reactions: Real Kreten

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
100%

The walkthrough is built as the game progresses from the Steam Development branch, which is the most bleeding edge possible path short of the spycam Kult of Kath installed to look over Droid's shoulder as he codes.... oh wait, pretend I didn't mention that last bit.

The nice thing is if you are on the Steam Branch and enable Development, the walkthrough is usually within a day of current dev content at any given time, although it can lag a bit when Droid adds events back in the middle of the timeline since that can re-swizzle things.

GameMinion

May 12, 2021
In book 2 one of the book selections is the Boof of Jhereg. I really want to read that version. I have to wonder if Brett Kavanaugh plays a part.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
So I'm picking up where I left ACT 12 with the help of the WT. It mentions a party at the KD right after unlocking all the side buildings in day 222 at night but I can't get it to trigger. I did find out that I missed a dinner date with Katie at some point so I did it one day before but that doesn't seem to be it. What else am I missing?

Edit... Ok, I'm reading up a bit since the search bar hadn't turned anything up and it seems that it just might be a case of me not having the content because I'm not playing the dev version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Torman quoting Havamal at the begining?
I see what you did there.
Kudos, Ser Droid.

Ok, clases with him, of course, on Thursdays.
Bravo *slow clap*
If you enjoy those little details there's a lot more of them in there :) second time you play the game a lot of dialog will seem quite different because you know more.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
If you enjoy those little details there's a lot more of them in there :) second time you play the game a lot of dialog will seem quite different because you know more.
Or, the 3rd or 4th play thru! 1st time was trying to understand poker game, and just enjoying the story. More times I play, more dialog "spoilers" I find. I want to post them, but will not, as they are for Droid to share, or ones playing to discover themselves. Some (most) are very ominace. I will mention that a pic of Emily somehow got to the hotel in Kyoto?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I will mention that a pic of Emily somehow got to the hotel in Kyoto?
That picture's quite innocent.

There's another small detail in that particular sequence that got missed for a long time; I think I just run my Monitor a lot brighter than most people, so for me it was super easy to see.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes