Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
"All three?" There could lieth the problem, I think one of them is... "indisposed" at the moment.
Can you tell me which day I should load it at so said chosen is not indisposed?

*edit* clearing the flag in question solved the issue :)
Note: after certain event, that quest can no longer be completed for obvious reason :)
Hi!
I have the same problem. can you tell me how you solved it and which chosen ones did you bring with you?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions i can no longer sell stuff to Chloe in Book 3? i have some heavy hunting down in elsewhere and those deep elsewhere lords can not be added to the endangered species list and i collected a few ingredients and.... i could not sell them... and now i know why! the ingredients and special ingredients disappeared from the stats!
Yeah... I need to decide what I'm doing with that. Your ingredients are still being collected, I just haven't restored the selling function. If I do, it'll be a different system :D

Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there anyway you can skip the battles. I don't really know how to play poker nor I intend to learn
You can press Space or the Auto button to auto-pick a hand, or you can press 0 to zero out the enemy's health (in some story based combats he might still stick around a couple of rounds with 0 HP, since it knows it'll trigger an event on round 4, or something). Apart from that, it's not really poker, apart from knowing what a pair or a three of a kind is.

Reactions: Bubbajones515
Aug 5, 2017
Thought I'd give this game a try once again to see if the MC grew a pair or two... But nah he's still a big Sofie... Not that there's anything wrong with that but I so wish there was another path(dark) to take because the more I play.. the more I feel like a puppet.. A puppet with the power of a God..
You're not wrong, MC is aware that he's being puppeted by a long dead magician and is rather pissed off about it..

Reactions: noobtrain
Aug 5, 2017
Rescue video
Shouldn't be removed; I haven't really touched book 1 in a while, but I'll have a look later.
I just fired up 1.2.6 (current steam version, linux) and checked, everything played here on the day 97 events.
e: 1.2.9, current windows works as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it didn't play... perhaps codec error? There were a few stray videos that weren't encoded the same and on some platforms they didn't work. What version/platform are you on?

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like your story, but do find it hard to figure out if something is supposed to happen, eg: Bellas birthday was on the calender and I tried to figure out if we were to have something special for her , but the day went by as normal - nothing happened

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019
I really like your story, but do find it hard to figure out if something is supposed to happen, eg: Bellas birthday was on the calender and I tried to figure out if we were to have something special for her , but the day went by as normal - nothing happened
Bella's birthday is new content and is not yet available. The last release was an Act+ update, it adds side content not new story events.
so for now, no new story events like Bella's birthday, or saving Emily.

Reactions: BGRW2020

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I just fired up 1.2.6 (current steam version, linux) and checked, everything played here on the day 97 events.
e: 1.2.9, current windows works as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it didn't play... perhaps codec error? There were a few stray videos that weren't encoded the same and on some platforms they didn't work. What version/platform are you on?
Windows 10 64-bit fully patched and using the 1.2.6 64-bit Windows version. Pretty standard stuff. The video played for me when I played the game in the past, just refuses to this time.

Lavaglass

Oct 9, 2017
Hello,

I am new to this game, and I am trying to download all of the books. There was no problem with Book I, but with Book II, the win-64 file wouldn't even unzip. I got errors. I tried the win-32 file. It went slightly better, I could unzip it, and it seemed fine, but when I'd click on "New Game" it would freeze and not respond. Admittedly I haven't played Book I yet, but that should make the program freeze.

I am sorry if this question is addressed elsewhere in the thread. I am new to this game, and I didn't find it after searching the thread for awhile.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Hello,

I am new to this game, and I am trying to download all of the books. There was no problem with Book I, but with Book II, the win-64 file wouldn't even unzip. I got errors. I tried the win-32 file. It went slightly better, I could unzip it, and it seemed fine, but when I'd click on "New Game" it would freeze and not respond. Admittedly I haven't played Book I yet, but that should make the program freeze.

I am sorry if this question is addressed elsewhere in the thread. I am new to this game, and I didn't find it after searching the thread for awhile.
What errors did you get? There shouldn't be any, especially for unzipping it.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes