donutmsn

May 30, 2019
There's a system to upload from Book 1 and then download from Book 2 (it writes a single save file to a server, under whatever key you give it, so there's no privacy issues). Under the save/load screen.

Just myuck couldnt get that to work as well

Last edited:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I think it would be a good idea to just allow download and upload of save from local device
I forget where I saw this, but my saves are stored in "LocalLow". This page tells how to access it...
Or use search engine and type "LocalLow". Several things pop up.
path.PNG

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I forget where I saw this, but my saves are stored in "LocalLow". This page tells how to access it...
Or use search engine and type "LocalLow". Several things pop up.
Looks like the one you're replying to is playing on android and not win10.

donutmsn

May 30, 2019
In android book2, even though i had competed every side quest, somehow i am not getting jenny dialogue and on day 116 the computer is not changing

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In android book2, even though i had competed every side quest, somehow i am not getting jenny dialogue and on day 116 the computer is not changing
Android exceeded 2GB (max app size), even with moving everything I could into the cloud. As such I haven't updated it for a while; if you're following the walkthrough you've likely just run out of updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies for tagging a month old post, but is TLS short for The Last Sovereign? Never played it, but if this reminds you of that (or whatever game you're referencing), I'd like to check it out.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

Apologies for tagging a month old post, but is TLS short for The Last Sovereign? Never played it, but if this reminds you of that (or whatever game you're referencing), I'd like to check it out.
Yes, I meant The Last Sovereign.

Reactions: Crel

bgreen9810

Jun 19, 2020
I don't know if it's me but the main character is the winter king, the true king why don't I feel like a king?
I'm on book 2 which is a perfect time to do king duties but it feels like Emily is the one ruling the kingdom.
All you are doing is standing next to her like some bodyguard while she is sitting on your throne.
Emily Goes to an important meeting and you as a king are working in some bar.
I Don't Understand the king system in this game

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I don't know if it's me but the main character is the winter king, the true king why don't I feel like a king?
I'm on book 2 which is a perfect time to do king duties but it feels like Emily is the one ruling the kingdom.
All you are doing is standing next to her like some bodyguard while she is sitting on your throne.
If you follow the story from Book 1, Owyn is just a college kid from Maryland, US who fell in love with a girl when he saved her from a minotaur. He has zero aspirations of being king of anything. No temprament or desire to rule. Emily was raised from birth to some day be queen. Owyn just accepts that his "destiny" is to hold the mantle of "Once and Future King", making him a god, and to use his power to win a war. Smart man! Do what you are good at (setting things on fire), and let Emily tend to the porceline!!! ;)

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
To quote Mathew 1, "you're doing it again. One moment playing the quintessential country bumpkin, the next planning ou something that hasn't been done since MERLIN, and you have me believing YOU CAN DO IT!" MC was forged for the war, not to rule. To lead, not to manage.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
As everyone already mentioned, he considers it more Emily's world than anything else. Let's be honest, he barely knew anything about magic four months ago. Having him ruling a declining magical kingdom in time of war seem a recipe for disaster. At best, most people would probably be terrified of his presence in the meeting room to make anything productive. To remind you, he's a god with history of setting castles with people and workers in it on fire. At worst, some ignorant staff or noble would infuriate him to set them on fire every time. Again, not really productive. Best to stick to what he's good at: slice and dice, fireballs, reality bending, and the occasional soul crushing. Those, and gathering followers and tools for the fight.

Though it's not to say he can't learn to do it. And he did bring out ideas that are excellent, though Emily did the minutia of implementing them. So it might happen over the course of years or decades without Sorcery. Which is fine IMO. The cast's lifespans are in the thousands of years, at least by beginning of B2. And in B3, he and the Chosen are practically ageless because of Faith.

As for the throne, I'd imagine he's the one sitting on it during the times he's meeting people during the War Council portions of the game. Though without the renders for it. He did say his barstool upgraded to throne. I could be wrong on this though.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I may be Camelot's King. But you are it's Queen. Left to my own devices I am far too likely to bring the hammer of divine wrath down on the fragile machinery of the Court.

Admittedly, this is book 3 and at this point he's got some anger issues, but I think he's just fundamentally unsuited for micromanaging things. He sets them in motion, then he lets other people deal with the TPS reports.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes