whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
I just finished up ACT II of BOOK 1, and I have to notice that I don't actually make a lot of decisions when it comes to romance options. Emily is forced on you, and you don't even get to pick your responses to her - the character is immediately in love with her and she is his 'the one'. Not gonna lie, doesn't sit right with me. Waaay too linear for a sandbox game...
It's very much a linear story with side quests. side quests being the other women you can choose to romance/fuck. The sandbox aspect also means you choose where/when to go to places and there's also the card game side.

Reactions: LeonzeT2

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I just finished up ACT II of BOOK 1, and I have to notice that I don't actually make a lot of decisions when it comes to romance options. Emily is forced on you, and you don't even get to pick your responses to her - the character is immediately in love with her and she is his 'the one'. Not gonna lie, doesn't sit right with me. Waaay too linear for a sandbox game...
Without spoiling too much, there's a clear narrative reason why he's attracted to Emily. At the very least, she is special in his heart. You'll be able to have fun with other girls in the series, love them and have them love you back, but Emily is always MC's #1. It not being the case would end very badly for everyone.

Reactions: Real Kreten

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Once again, Thor gets to try killing the main character and Emily and he's allowed to live for... reasons. The MC is a hero for killing worthless minions by the job lot and is forced to give peace a chance when it comes to genuine threats to those he keeps insisting he is going to protect.

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
In book 1 is there any way to cast Barrier with X? He's mentioned it several times but I can't see any way to do it/ I'm at day 76

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, Act XIV is ready for play :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you all enjoy it, and have a great Year of the Rabbit.

year_of_the_rabbit_4k.png
Win64: - - -
Win32: - - -
Mac: - - -

Linux: - - -

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
out of reactions, still can not get the beta branch on steam but it must be my incompetence!

Anyway can we fuck that bunny yet? i mean new universe new sidetracks...
Should be easy enough to enable beta:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey, could I please get a heads up on which sex partners are virgins?
Emily (keeping herself pure for a political marriage), Akane (shy Japanese girl), Molly (gets paid better as an exotic dancer for inhuman monsters as long as she's a virgin).

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Emily (keeping herself pure for a political marriage), Akane (shy Japanese girl), Molly (gets paid better as an exotic dancer for inhuman monsters as long as she's a virgin).
So those are the only three? I remember you saying that you need to select three people you will definitely have sex with, can I select these three?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So those are the only three? I remember you saying that you need to select three people you will definitely have sex with, can I select these three?
Emily is the primary love interest, so yeah.
Molly and Akane are two of the three Chosen (the last one being Bella).
Apart from that, there's a whole bunch of other LIs, Katie, Jenny and Chloe being the most significant ones.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
(wait... how close in terms of generations to the horned one is the dark queen? we might have just fucked our older sister... or niece...!)
She's an enchanter (and was one before the Ascension), so probably not that close to old Horney's bloodline, which leans heavily towards Evokers.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Emily is the primary love interest, so yeah.
Molly and Akane are two of the three Chosen (the last one being Bella).
Apart from that, there's a whole bunch of other LIs, Katie, Jenny and Chloe being the most significant ones.
I am not familiar with the full cast yet, as I have only started out the game, I just have a kink for virgins and don't want to sleep with the ones who are not. Is that possible?

Also in red circle are these the virgin ones:

Screenshot 2023-01-22 032741.png

And what is the status of the ones circled in blue?

• Angry
Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019

(wait... how close in terms of generations to the horned one is the dark queen? we might have just fucked our older sister... or niece...!)

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes