Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am not familiar with the full cast yet, as I have only started out the game, I just have a kink for virgins and don't want to sleep with the ones who are not. Is that possible?

Also in red circle are these the virgin ones:

View attachment 2330086

And what is the status of the ones circled in blue?
red:
Yeah, Emily in plate armor, Akane's the japanese girl next to the demon-fox, and Molly's the last girl.

Blue:
Katie's the girl behind Emily, she's one of the most significant non-chosen LIs. The red-head next to her is Bella, the third Chosen (and according to my Discord, best girl). The other blue one you've circled is Nimue, one of your father's Chosen,and not a LI.

Apart from that, this is an old cast photo from Act III or so, it's... swelled since :D

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
red:
Yeah, Emily in plate armor, Akane's the japanese girl next to the demon-fox, and Molly's the last girl.

Blue:
Katie's the girl behind Emily, she's one of the most significant non-chosen LIs. The red-head next to her is Bella, the third Chosen (and according to my Discord, best girl). The other blue one you've circled is Nimue, one of your father's Chosen,and not a LI.

Apart from that, this is an old cast photo from Act III or so, it's... swelled since :D
Alright so, Katie who I circled in blue on the left is not a virgin and not a chosen and Bella who is right next to her is also not a virgin but I HAVE to sex her?

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I am not familiar with the full cast yet, as I have only started out the game, I just have a kink for virgins and don't want to sleep with the ones who are not. Is that possible?

Also in red circle are these the virgin ones:

View attachment 2330086

And what is the status of the ones circled in blue?
Katie should already have some experience. Nimue's your Father's so you're not doing anything but look.

As for only going after virgins, you'll have to fuck Bella in the ass either way. And there's a mandatory threesome with Katie and Bella in B2, I believe. So...no. You're not really missing out on by having sex with those with experience so this feels random.

but I HAVE to sex her?
Yes.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
As for only going after virgins, you'll have to fuck Bella in the ass either way. And there's a mandatory threesome with Katie and Bella in B2, I believe. So...no. You're not really missing out on by having sex with those with experience so this feels random.
So, I understand that this game is a harem game, but I like to stay loyal to my harem if that makes sense and not have any casual sex outside of my harem, also I want to be the only sexual partner of the girls in my harem through out their lifetime. Makes sense? You are saying that there is a mandatory sex scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who are not virgins and one of them is not even a chosen, which is bummer.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And there's a mandatory threesome with Katie and Bella in B2, I believe.
No, that one you can opt out of. But there is one scene with Katie you're stuck with, before your wedding, because a lot of the dialog in the bachelor party/wedding with her makes it explicit that the two of you are sexually and occasionally romantically entangled.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
So, I understand that this game is a harem game, but I like to stay loyal to my harem if that makes sense and not have any casual sex outside of my harem, also I want to be the only sexual partner of the girls in my harem through out their lifetime. Makes sense? You are saying that there is a mandatory sex scene with
Considering the Harem (it's not quite that formal) to be Katie, The Chosen, and Emily - there's no mandatory sex at all.

That said, you'll have to answer "I'm really Really REALLY sure I don't want to bone hawt elf chick naked in front of me" a few times... so it can be challenging :)

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
But there is one scene with Katie you're stuck with, before your wedding, because a lot of the dialog in the bachelor party/wedding with her makes it explicit that the two of you are sexually and occasionally romantically entangled.
So is that like a behind the scenes thing that there is sex even if I turn her down every time, or do I just not have an option to turn her down at one point?

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Just because they had sex in the past doesn't mean they'll be participating in orgy Tuesdays. Also, MC had at least a girlfriend before the story even started. They're all loyal to you, if that makes any difference. Bella won't even entertain any sex with anyone but MC as his Chosen. Katie's madly in-love with him so there's that. I highly doubt she got with anyone aside from MC since they met. Actually quite an arc in B2, reconciling MC's undying love for Emily and his and Katie's relationship.

No, that one you can opt out of.
Oops. I confused the two. Sorry. I didn't skip a single one of them so for me, they all might as well be mandatory.

Considering the Harem (it's not quite that formal) to be Katie, The Chosen, and Emily - there's no mandatory sex at all.
I'm pretty sure you can miss Emily's handjob during the question and answer portion if you didn't ask the right question. But otherwise, I don't think there are other optional sex scenes with her.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
about incest the MC is actually Katies Great, Great Uncle, Odin is the MC's half-brother, Thor is Odin's son, the MC's Nephew and Katies Grandfather

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can miss Emily's handjob during the question and answer portion if you didn't ask the right question. But otherwise, I don't think there are other optional sex scenes with her.
One optional one in Book 3, contingent on buying her the white lingerie.

Reactions: LeonzeT2

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
about incest the MC is actually Katies Great, Great Uncle, Odin is the MC's half-brother, Thor is Odin's son, the MC's Nephew and Katies Grandfather
That's the closest thing to "incest" there is in the game, which doesn't even counts as one at all. At that point, you might as well everyone's related to everyone so every sexual relationship is incest, making the word lose its meaning.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
How does Emily even view MC having sex with others? Is there a difference for her whether MC has sex with someone in a romantic way or does casual hookups?

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
One optional one in Book 3, contingent on buying her the white lingerie.
Yeah, that's another one. Even though the MC said a couple of times that he wants to buy her lingerie, I guess you can simply choose to not buy it and leave the quest in limbo.

How does Emily even view MC having sex with others? Is there a difference for her whether MC has sex with someone in a romantic way or does casual hookups?
In that case, my only advice is just play the game. It's a topic that's brought up in-game and it's better to just have the characters explain to you their views.

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
In that case, my only advice is just play the game. It's a topic that's brought up and it's better to just have the characters explain to you their views.
I was just curious. It's just that when I am interested in romance I like it pure, in games where there is just mindless sex I don't even have problems with NTR, everybody just banging everybody is just fine by me. But if I am looking for a proper romance I prefer it when MC and his love interest are both virgins and have an option to not cheat, sometimes I don't mind serious poly relationships ( harem ) where all participants stay loyal to each other but ideally it is completely monogamous. This game is kinda in between, you HAVE to have sex with multiple people BUT at the same time it tries to do serious romance, which for me the two are incompatible. I am not in any way trying to say this is a bad game, clearly from what I have seen it is a very high quality game, just not for me I guess.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I prefer it when MC and his love interest are both virgins
Well, you're pretty much out of luck with that one. MC had a GF before named Cathy, the nursing student, not to be confused with Katie, the Pyromaniac Evoker. As for staying loyal eh...some bad things would happen in story if the MC insists too much on that. It's kinda why some of it, at least, were mandatory (like the Chosen ceremonies). To clarify, there's an in-game explanation of what Emily feels about MC's relationship (though for me I don't think it's a good idea to say Katie and the Chosen are ever casual), and I still recommend trying it. But if you truly not keen on doing that, then you're welcome to your opinion. I still think you're missing out on a very good game (if not a masterpiece), but it's be your time to spend.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Well, you're pretty much out of luck with that one. MC had a GF before named Cathy, the nursing student, not to be confused with Katie, the Pyromaniac Evoker. As for staying loyal eh...some bad things would happen in story if the MC insists too much on that. It's kinda why some of it, at least, were mandatory (like the Chosen ceremonies). To clarify, there's an in-game explanation of what Emily feels about MC's relationship (though for me I don't think it's a good idea to say Katie and the Chosen are ever casual), and I still recommend trying it. But if you truly not keen on doing that, then you're welcome to your opinion. I still think you're missing out on a very good game (if not a masterpiece), but it's be your time to spend.
No, it's just that I like to keep relationships fair and for me there is really no difference between MC sleeping with a bunch of people or his LI doing the same. I would even say that when MC sleeps with a bunch of different girls, being an an open relationship where your LI can also sleep with other men or doing swinging/sharing feels better, because then it is fair, otherwise your LI is a cuckqueen who MC NTRs.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
you know in book one, there is an accolade page where you stay loyal to only Emily and not bang the other girls but to get that accolade was hard since the other girls are showing their lust interest in you from the start of the game story. Here is the link for it and good luck in getting them all, you have to play book 1 a few times to get them all to complete

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I could have been clearer in repeating the context.

He was asking about avoiding mandatory sex outside the harem.

You absolutely will bone everyone within the harem at least once regardless, but "Considering the Harem ... to be Katie, The Chosen, and Emily - there's no mandatory sex [outside the harem] at all."

Reactions: LeonzeT2

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
check out my reply but yea in book one there is an accolade page for staying true to Emily but in the game, she explains why it ok and for you to have your harem of chosen with you , it a hard one to complete but when you do the first time, make sure you follow the instructions to the letter, or it not going to be complete. Yet as to complete all of the accolades, you have to play book 1 a few times to get it to the complete level.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I could have been clearer in repeating the context.

He was asking about avoiding mandatory sex outside the harem.

You absolutely will bone everyone within the harem at least once regardless, but "Considering the Harem ... to be Katie, The Chosen, and Emily - there's no mandatory sex [outside the harem] at all."
Ah, gotcha.

No, it's just that I like to keep relationships fair and for me there is really no difference between MC sleeping with a bunch of people or his LI doing the same. I would even say that when MC sleeps with a bunch of different girls, being an an open relationship where your LI can also sleep with other men or doing swinging/sharing feels better, because then it is fair, otherwise your LI is a cuckqueen who MC NTRs.
I'm on the belief that what's fair is up to the two having the relationship. Emily is okay with the idea that MC is having relationships with other women. She even provided her reasons why she'll be fine with it which are very logical. MC would most certainly be wouldn't. Forcing them to have that kind of relationship because it fits on your definition of fair would be destructive, rather than constructive to their relationship. And...well, nothing good comes out of that. Nothing at all.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes