Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
check out my reply but yea in book one there is an accolade page for staying true to Emily but in the game, she explains why it ok and for you to have your harem of chosen with you , it a hard one to complete but when you do the first time, make sure you follow the instructions to the letter, or it not going to be complete. Yet as to complete all of the accolades, you have to play book 1 a few times to get it to the complete level.
Ok, here's a question - are there ACTUALLY any mandatory sex scenes in this game, ANY sex scenes that happen without the player being asked whether they want to have that sex scene? Or can I purposely play into the bad ending by rejecting everyone else? As in refuse to initiate the chosen etc.?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Ok, here's a question - are there ACTUALLY any mandatory sex scenes in this game, ANY sex scenes that happen without the player being asked whether they want to have that sex scene? Or can I purposely play into the bad ending by rejecting everyone else? As in refuse to initiate the chosen etc.?
There is no bad ending. When people have said its bad to refuse having sex with them, its all within the story and the story is linear. Yes there are mandatory scenes but I believe these are just with Emily and at least one each with Molly, Bella, and Akane. You can't refuse their initiation.

Edit: to clarify that refusing anyone isn't really going to affect anything.

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Ah, gotcha.

I'm on the belief that what's fair is up to the two having the relationship. Emily is okay with the idea that MC is having relationships with other women. She even provided her reasons why she'll be fine with it which are very logical. MC would most certainly be wouldn't. Forcing them to have that kind of relationship because it fits on your definition of fair would be destructive, rather than constructive to their relationship. And...well, nothing good comes out of that. Nothing at all.
unless you want him to go on with his overpower evoker ways and just torch everything because he got horny for some reason and no one was there to take care of him when he was horny, lol

• Haha
Reactions: LeonzeT2

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
There is no bad ending. The story is linear. Yes there are madatory scenes but I believe these are just with Emily and at least one each with Molly, Bella, and Akane. You can't refuse their initiation.
Ok, thank you.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
There is no bad ending but to avoid your chosen is a sin since they are needed for your power base to work and to do what you do in the game story, besides there are times when Emily is not around but you are horny but your chosen are there to take care of you and in the story, you have to have 3 of them to complete you, your queen and your chosen ones to complete you for the game story to move on

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
unless you want him to go on with his overpower evoker ways and just torch everything because he got horny for some reason and no one was there to take care of him when he was horny, lol
Well, there's always Jenny when he really needs someone to fuck. The problem with him is the rage. And good luck calming him down from that. Even Emily had to really try calming him down during that encounter in Day 250.

Reactions: syfy88man

ComixJT

Oct 30, 2018
Need some help... I'm in Book 3, Day 211. The walkthrough on the wiki says "On the Elsewhere Map, there is a dragon. Go talk to it." I can't get this event to trigger.
I've tried every party variation, and have exited and re-entered the map several time from both Camelot and Edinburgh. The dragon never shows up on the map, just the salesman.
Can anybody offer some guidance?

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Need some help... I'm in Book 3, Day 211. The walkthrough on the wiki says "On the Elsewhere Map, there is a dragon. Go talk to it." I can't get this event to trigger.
I've tried every party variation, and have exited and re-entered the map several time from both Camelot and Edinburgh. The dragon never shows up on the map, just the salesman.
Can anybody offer some guidance?
No party variation required for that. You'll find something like this:
1674367276274.png

Location's randomized so you might try looking around the map.

Just go to it and enter the area.

1674367320243.png

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nope - Still no luck. I've exited and re-entered the map at least 6 times and scrolled through the entire map each time. Is there some sort of level requirement or something?
It's dependent on you having found and hatched Draco in Book 2. If you haven't you can always add the flag manually (Ctrl+J, add flag: dragon_hatched) but the conversation won't make much sense.

Apart from that, it's not there at Late Night, and once you've had the conversation once it disappears

1674368349492.png

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Nope - Still no luck. I've exited and re-entered the map at least 6 times and scrolled through the entire map each time. Is there some sort of level requirement or something?
None. Have you completed Draco's quest line back in Book 2? Hatched the egg, trained him, and went hunting with him twice + campfire talk? That's the only thing that comes to mind.

ComixJT

Oct 30, 2018
None. Have you completed Draco's quest line back in Book 2? Hatched the egg, trained him, and went hunting with him twice + campfire talk? That's the only thing that comes to mind.
OK, I was able to trigger the event, but it's definitely bugged. The dragon never appeared on the map, I just clicked on every single dot on the map until one of them gave me the doorway icon.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK, I was able to trigger the event, but it's definitely bugged. The dragon never appeared on the map, I just clicked on every single dot on the map until one of them gave me the doorway icon.
That's definitely weird.

Could you get me the player.log? Should be in the save folder.

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs//Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
No, it's just that I like to keep relationships fair and for me there is really no difference between MC sleeping with a bunch of people or his LI doing the same. I would even say that when MC sleeps with a bunch of different girls, being an an open relationship where your LI can also sleep with other men or doing swinging/sharing feels better, because then it is fair, otherwise your LI is a cuckqueen who MC NTRs.
false logic,
the consequences of the MC sleeping with other women as long as he is careful or can lie properly are reduced,
the LI sleeping with other men risks you having to raise someone else kid
that is a major responsability and drain on resources!
the men needs a woman to mother his children,
the woman needs a man to suport her financially to keep her safe at the risk of his own life and to help educate the children!
and this education part is of extreme importance once boys and girls reach puberty
only a strong male presence is powerfull enough to keep the kids hormones from driving them crazy!
or else the pubescent boys anger will drive them to insane rage
(and do remember after 13 all the way to 16 boys are already strong enough to phisically over power the mother)
as for the girls... once the father stops being a square the daughters tend to get round...
by either over eating due to sexual and social angst or ... congrats you are a grandfather at the age of 32!

So what seems fair is extremly unfair, and women know this better then men, since the same actions lead to extremly diferent results!

because women must have commitment and that can be achieved even with a cheating lieing bastard as long as he sticks around and provides
men only need 5 minutes to achieve their goals and if they can find a cuck to take over the responsability...
great more resources available to impregnate the next young dumb and full of my cum slut!

yes Emily rapes you to save your life...
depending on your opinion of how much your life is worth
and how important consent is that is either a positive or a negative...

An offering to the Kult of Kath. 4K wallpapers for fun :)
View attachment 2330282

View attachment 2330289
wait the kult of kath is not about Kathie the pyromancer?
fucking hell i was preparing the queens homeguard to ambush those crazy cultists
since they are a threat to the stability of the realm...
If the MC gets Kathie preggers we are murdering her
to prevent a civil war 20 years from now beteween the crown and the duchess of lancaster
The consequence is that MC becomes a hoe. I don't know if you've ever seen the studies on marital satisfaction but people in general have less satisfaction the more sexual partners they had, males are on average about 10% less affected but with the same steady decline, so less is more, males on average fry their pair bonding almost just as bad as the females. Hence, logically any female that knows this should stay away from males that had many previous sexual partners same as males should stay away from a female that had many previous sexual partners, if they are interested in a healthy committed relationship that is, and not only that YOU yourself should be interested in having as little sexual partners as possible if you want a happy committed relationship in the future.
i don´t need no studies to know this... i have lived that life!
but that side of me is not dead since i can still attach myself to 2d animated waifu´s...
but real women the black pit of despair might still be there, would have to try again to see how i feel and react to be sure...

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Where does the necklace for Bella turn up if you order it on her birthday? Not seeing it at pendragon enterprises or the crowley after talking with molly in the evening. The conversation just peters out like this

Reactions: chicho1958

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Where does the necklace for Bella turn up if you order it on her birthday? Not seeing it at pendragon enterprises or the crowley after talking with molly in the evening. The conversation just peters out like this

Huh... this is with a clean savegame (that hasn't played partially through development branch content?).
That's not ideal. The OK. thing means that it couldn't find a valid conversation path...

If you could get me a quick-save from before that conversation, I'll see what's going on.

You grab the necklace by talking to Chloe the next day (or any day after you order it), but it still shouldn't get itself into that state, so that's a bug of some sort.

Conversation paths that goes through here:
- first one is if you haven't ordered it at all
- second one *should* be if you ordered it but didn't pick it up (or ordered it on the same day)
- third one is if you ordered it and picked it up.
1674372859006.png

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Huh... this is with a clean savegame (that hasn't played partially through development branch content?).
That's not ideal. The OK. thing means that it couldn't find a valid conversation path...

If you could get me a quick-save from before that conversation, I'll see what's going on.

You grab the necklace by talking to Chloe the next day (or any day after you order it), but it still shouldn't get itself into that state, so that's a bug of some sort.

Conversation paths that goes through here:
- first one is if you haven't ordered it at all
- second one *should* be if you ordered it but didn't pick it up (or ordered it on the same day)
- third one is if you ordered it and picked it up.
View attachment 2330334
Quicksave attached. It's from the morning after the date with emily. Ordering the necklace is the next thing I did. Looks like the event played out fine if I didn't order the necklace but would much rather not go down that route

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quicksave attached. It's from the morning after the date with emily. Ordering the necklace is the next thing I did. Looks like the event played out fine if I didn't order the necklace but would much rather not go down that route
Ah, okay. So basically you just ordered the necklace *on the day*, which ended up not flagging correctly? I'll put a fix on that once I've tested the theory.

To get a quick fix, just add the flag BELLA_BDGIFT3 in the debug menu, and it'll act as if you picked it up.

Thanks for helping debug this! :D

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes