Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
false logic,
the consequences of the MC sleeping with other women as long as he is careful or can lie properly are reduced,
The consequence is that MC becomes a hoe. I don't know if you've ever seen the studies on marital satisfaction but people in general have less satisfaction the more sexual partners they had, males are on average about 10% less affected but with the same steady decline, so less is more, males on average fry their pair bonding almost just as bad as the females. Hence, logically any female that knows this should stay away from males that had many previous sexual partners same as males should stay away from a female that had many previous sexual partners, if they are interested in a healthy committed relationship that is, and not only that YOU yourself should be interested in having as little sexual partners as possible if you want a happy committed relationship in the future.

the LI sleeping with other men risks you having to raise someone else kid
that is a major responsability and drain on resources!
the men needs a woman to mother his children,
the woman needs a man to suport her financially to keep her safe at the risk of his own life and to help educate the children!
and this education part is of extreme importance once boys and girls reach puberty
only a strong male presence is powerfull enough to keep the kids hormones from driving them crazy!
or else the pubescent boys anger will drive them to insane rage
(and do remember after 13 all the way to 16 boys are already strong enough to phisically over power the mother)
as for the girls... once the father stops being a square the daughters tend to get round...
by either over eating due to sexual and social angst or ... congrats you are a grandfather at the age of 32!
Never wanted to have children so all of this doesn't apply to me. However it really doesn't matter which role goes to whom after the 9 months period, I agree that both partners are needed for a stable family unit, but there really is no difference if instead the woman supports the family financially and the man stays at home to take care of the kids, and how strong someone is physically also relies on their relationship with fitness, while how strong they are mentally relies on their personal character. There was a business woman that gave a speech on this during a conference for other women that want to do business, that they should do the exact same thing that men that do business do, find a partner that will take care of the house and the kids while they are at work making money, because both parents can't take that roll, she herself is in a very stable and happy relationship with a stay at home dad, hence why she is also a very succesful business woman.

yes Emily rapes you to save your life...
depending on your opinion of how much your life is worth
and how important consent is that is either a positive or a negative...
If I like her and want a relationship with her its fine. But I was told that I can't skip sex with other women as they must be initiated.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't feed the trolls, just move on. The *last* thing I want to see in this thread is a 90 page "what is NTR and why I think this game has NTR" bullshit, that stuff kills game threads until admin's forced to go in and clean it up. And, for the record, Love of Magic does not have NTR. It will *never* have NTR.

Seriously.

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone. Im new to this title and im really considering supporting the dev, however, before I invest my time into this title, can someone tell me if it is male dom from mc oriented and does it have repeatable scenes? those two are my bread and butter

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Don't feed the trolls, just move on. The *last* thing I want to see in this thread is a 90 page "what is NTR and why I think this game has NTR" bullshit, that stuff kills game threads until admin's forced to go in and clean it up. And, for the record, Love of Magic does not have NTR. It will *never* have NTR.

Seriously.
I assume you are talking about our discussion? We are not talking about NTR but whether it makes sense for a man to stay loyal same as the woman, and if it is way too off-topic I will take my next reply into DM's, if it continues.

Reactions: Priappus

Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
Hey Droid,

I'm in a bugged scene in the hotel in Kyoto. There's no way to leave the room after you've woken up with Akane.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey Droid,

I'm in a bugged scene in the hotel in Kyoto. There's no way to leave the room after you've woken up with Akane.
Strange, that's a path that's got nothing weird in it.

Do you have a quicksave from the night before (or the day215.sav3 save). There's no branches or guards there that should be able to dislodge you.

Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
I got out by skipping time and it kicked me back into my room at the dragon's rest. Did that break the story? was there anything else that was supposed to happen in Kyoto? there was talk of shopping and sushi, but it put me directly back in camelot.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

Seriously.
Without NTR the game is half, and only for impatient (it's impossible for a serious game not to have a bad rival),Without NTR the game becomes repetitive and boring without any interest.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I got out by skipping time and it kicked me back into my room at the dragon's rest. Did that break the story? was there anything else that was supposed to happen in Kyoto? there was talk of shopping and sushi, but it put me directly back in camelot.
Yeah, there's definitely stuff that's supposed to be happening in Kyoto that you're missing out on. Do a zip of the save folder, and I'll have a look at what's going wrong.

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs//Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Apokolypse

Apr 6, 2020
I restarted act XIII and that seems to have taken care of it. Also, I saw discussion about a dragon and hatching a dragon's egg in book 2. I never saw an option for that. How can I go back and do that if I'm already in book 3?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I restarted act XIII and that seems to have taken care of it. Also, I saw discussion about a dragon and hatching a dragon's egg in book 2. I never saw an option for that. How can I go back and do that if I'm already in book 3?
It can only be done in Book 2, it's a pretty big sequence (starting with the quest A little favor):

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it worth going back to book 2 to do it? I'll have to restart book 3 then as well won't I?
It's in general a game that rewards repeated playthrough, with a lot of dialog intended to sound different the second time.

I wouldn't recommend going back to book 2 right now, play to end of content, and do a second playthrough later.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Katie's the girl behind Emily, she's one of the most significant non-chosen LIs.

Wait what?!

I must admit that I havent played the game longer time and now I'm completely confused.

Katie is no chosen?!

Because I thought that Katie was always refered as a chosen in my playthrough.

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wait what?!

I must admit that I havent played the game longer time and now I'm completely confused.

Katie is no chosen?!

Because I thought that Katie was always refered as a chosen in my playthrough.
Nah. Katie's an Evoker and as such she's got a Spark; Sparkies don't get to be Chosen (the Spark occupies the same aspect of divinity that the Bond does).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It's in general a game that rewards repeated playthrough, with a lot of dialog intended to sound different the second time.

I wouldn't recommend going back to book 2 right now, play to end of content, and do a second playthrough later.
Is the game finished? because I be getting a lot to be continue on quests, if it is I might as well start new game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is the game finished? because I be getting a lot to be continue on quests, if it is I might as well start new game.
Not yet. This is the end of Act XIV (the third act of Book 3).

Next up is Act XIV+ (basically a whole lot of sex, as I return to Edinburgh to add more sandbox content).
Then Act XV: The Return.
Then Act XV+ (will likely focus on kingdom events)
Then Act XVI: Eternal Summer
Then the Epilogue (and likely some sandbox stuff, cleanup, achievements, etc).

And *then* Love of Magic's done, and I move onto the next game, which is looking likely to be Morningstar.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Not yet. This is the end of Act XIV (the third act of Book 3).

Next up is Act XIV+ (basically a whole lot of sex, as I return to Edinburgh to add more sandbox content).
Then Act XV: The Return.
Then Act XV+ (will likely focus on kingdom events)
Then Act XVI: Eternal Summer
Then the Epilogue (and likely some sandbox stuff, cleanup, achievements, etc).

And *then* Love of Magic's done, and I move onto the next game, which is looking likely to be Morningstar.
Can you spill some beans for your next game? I mean you don't have to say it all just 1-2 things or maybe a little more like 3-4 things...nah fck it spill it all out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes