Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Nah, not always fail but you need at least 350 MP.

EDIT: Also added the check on page
thats easy! just go on the hunt with Emily and get back using the back button to the start of the dialogue every time you do not get 1 rm! that should be easily 10-14 rm´s per hunt(if you got Bella because you should also collect that +1 strength and the +5) 12 plus if you also do it in the afternoon but you should have better things to do like reading...

and then use it to acquire military points on the research options!

can not recall if its the treasure or the other but probably the treasure and hunt it with Emily!

you can also use the merlin tower and keep using the back to the beggining of the dialogue until it spits out 10 realm points to use in research later! but that one is trickier and using the hunting is better!

before it was even better since you also got 1 swordsmanship but droid tweaked it -.-

I didn't have problems with the realm points. I must have been a few days late getting the missions to show up
that is why i normally wait until the game is done until i do a proper full run!
too many to be continued options irks me greatly i lost my best save where i had 64 swordsmanship before the Norse meeting in book 2 because of the kingdom events got muddled so had to restart from an even previous save and lost that nice +1 strength and +1 swordsmanship per hunt!

at the same time it was when i discovered the back to the beginning of the dialogue option...
it can even abused if you save properly
so it was a tit for a twat or a Bella for a Chloe in game terms...

Last edited:

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Nah, not always fail but you need at least 350 MP.

EDIT: Also added the check on page
Ok thanks for the update. I had checked that page earlier before asking here just so I wasn't trying to make a check I cannot like the foot race with Bella.

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
thats easy! just go on the hunt with Emily and get back using the back button to the start of the dialogue every time you do not get 1 rm! that should be easily 10-14 rm´s per hunt(if you got Bella because you should also collect that +1 strength and the +5) 12 plus if you also do it in the afternoon but you should have better things to do like reading...

and then use it to acquire military points on the research options!

can not recall if its the treasure or the other but probably the treasure and hunt it with Emily!

you can also use the merlin tower and keep using the back to the beggining of the dialogue until it spits out 10 realm points to use in research later! but that one is trickier and using the hunting is better!

before it was even better since you also got 1 swordsmanship but droid tweaked it -.-
I didn't have problems with the realm points. I must have been a few days late getting the missions to show up

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
If you do an update to book 2, can you remove high explosive shot from Bella after she gets Mjolnir? There is literally 0 point in the ability past that point other than accidentally wasting a cast.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you do an update to book 2, can you remove high explosive shot from Bella after she gets Mjolnir? There is literally 0 point in the ability past that point other than accidentally wasting a cast.
I guess I could, yeah.

Apart from that, I did a quick 5 minute test while sipping a beer on Friday night. Turned out quite fun :)

I did two tests. The first one uses a couple of mesh lights at 45 degrees behind the character. The second one flips the (orange on the left),moves them back to ~70 degrees, and boosts the intensity. I think I prefer the second version, though of course a lot of detail's lost in the process.

View attachment I am displeased.mp4

View attachment darker.mp4

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Wait, what? That's totally weird. Mine says fine. You might want to double-check if you're not looking at RP.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Put it on spoilers.
I did check both at the time my RP was 170 and MP 420
I'm assuming some events need to be completed at this point in addition

Last edited:

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I did check both at the time my RP was 170 and MP 420
I'm assuming some events need to be completed at this point in addition
Can't for the life of me reproduce it. I've also checked and it's not related to other events. Tried to force start day from Day 118 (Basically 3rd day of Book 2) to Day 152. Still able to pass it with 350 MP. Might need to wait for Droid to check this.

Reactions: clitcommander

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Can't for the life of me reproduce it. I've also checked and it's not related to other events. Tried to force start day from Day 118 (Basically 3rd day of Book 2) to Day 152. Still able to pass it with 350 MP. Might need to wait for Droid to check this.
I played past that day but would my save file help?

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I played past that day but would my save file help?
Yeah, specifically, the one named day152.sav2. I'll try to load that one and see what happens.

EDIT: I'm terrible at this. :oops:

Here's where you can find them. Copy-pasted from the dev's notes:

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac: Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs//Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Ok I checked that day to make sure I was still getting the error and I found the problem. Apparently if you get mad at Anton the check fails
That's weird. It should be totally unrelated. By the way, I believe the one you attached is a save for B1. B2 should have .sav2 extension. If you're not sure which one, you can also attach day152.sav2 which should be the equivalent autosave file for that day.

Reactions: JMINATL

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
That's weird. It should be totally unrelated. By the way, I believe the one you attached is a save for B1. B2 should have .sav2 extension. If you're not sure which one, you can also send day152.sav2 which should be the equivalent autosave file for that day.
I had to .rar it as sav2 was not an allowed file type to upload 1674848361258.png

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
I had to .rar it as sav2 was not an allowed file type to upload View attachment 2344554

This is from your save:

Which platform do you play, by the way? Might be related to that. x64 windows version uploaded here and Steam are fine. Also, when you open up the game, make sure that your version number is 1.0.9B:
1674849126786.png

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
This is from your save:

Which platform do you play, by the way? Might be related to that. x64 windows version uploaded here and Steam are fine. Also, when you open up the game, make sure that your version number is 1.0.9B:
View attachment 2344572
Ah well that is probably the culprit because I'm running x64 windows 0.9.3

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes