LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Honestly, after the next book comes out I quit looking for updates so Book 1 is probably all sorts of behind too lol
I was also developing Anton double agent narratives in my head
Probably. LOL. Just for reference, current public build for Book 1 is version 1.2.6. Droid said he'll be uploading a new version of it (with new animations, spell-checks, and I believe bug fixes too) here in a few days.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions , got through a new pass on not the very latest book 3, but last weeks version and have a couple of questions and comments.

Ok, more than a couple.
Lol, yeah... more than a couple. Katie does have a night time session in Edinburgh (when the taps are off). Emily gets dragonslayer when she picks up Sesace (which she does on day 2 of Book 3).

Dance stat is shown in the top right corner, next to strength etc (there's right now no additional content after you get the dance sequence at 6+ dancing lessons).

Bugs:
I've fixed the bug that let you access Merlin's tower early, and the bug that the end of quest didn't trigger.

Todo content:
You'll be able to interact with the Glade eventually, I just haven't written that part yet. Similarly, Akane and Molly have gotten a lot of additional content, so I'll probably do another Bella event before the game's over.

I definitely need to restore selling ingredients to Chloe, and her lingerie session should come in today or tomorrow.

Apart from that, obviously everyone wants more content, but... there's only one of me :D I have to prioritize what I do, and in Book 3 the Changer guard doesn't feel as close to MC as they do in Book 2.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Can the player skip the Black Rose / Jenny content without impacting the story?
Not a fan of that type of lewd content and prefer to avoid.

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
I found a book 2 paths exploit for infinite treasure! Open a treasure card and hit the go beginning of conversation button and then take whichever option, you still get the reward but keep your move and the card stays there and you can repeat it infinitely! Also works to get your shrines and for daily stat bonus from a companion followed by say getting bellas +5 moves on a single rest card and move. Doesn't work in book 1 paths.

Reactions: JLucci and LeonzeT2

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
It'll be really funny if it turns out that the sole destiny of MC is to travel different realities where their MCs fucked up (hence the sentence of death) and get their Emily(s) preggo (and win the war, of course). :KEK:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It'll be really funny if it turns out that the sole destiny of MC is to travel different realities where their MCs fucked up (hence the sentence of death) and get their Emily(s) preggo (and win the war, of course). :KEK:
Nah, Chloe says that they're aware that even for Emily he won't allow that. They've got this one chance to make it work.
View attachment darker.mp4

The problem with living nukes is that once you try making them do things they refuse the tend to blow up in your face. This is a man very much at the end of his tether.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmm, the green eyes are new right? Reminds me of his father. Is he getting something extra beyond his artificial mantle?
No, his eyes always glowed green when he goes over the top, and yeah, it's a reference to his father.

Each of the characters have their distinct color for this; Katie's orange, Molly's (also) green, Akane's pink and Emily's a blue bordering on white.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
I prefer exploit to outright cheating, slightly more fulfilling cause even if it is taking advantage to get more then you're meant to you actually have to put in some effort rather then just typing in a cheat.

Reactions: JLucci

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
Is the wiki still accurate for the Sarah quest in book 3? Even after several days I can't find her in the dungeon or her office again after the first dance.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I try to cast the spell to upgrade MC's cock from "one pair" (of hands) to "full house" but keep failing. Any help?

500faults

Apr 8, 2021
Does buying the game on itch io get me all 3 games and beta branch for book 3? I think you've earned some money of me at this point.
EDIT: Well regardless I bought it, so take my money :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does buying the game on itch io get me all 3 games and beta branch for book 3? I think you've earned some money of me at this point.
EDIT: Well regardless I bought it, so take my money :)
Itch.io gets all 3 books.

It doesn't get beta branch, that's something I test on Steam only. It's mostly because rolling out a new build on Steam's a 3 min task, while doing a full build and uploading it (never mind mirroring it, etc) is easily an hour. Since I do builds 3-4 times a week, making that process as quick as possible is important to me.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes