sb45h67kjs

Mar 7, 2020
Haha. I should have checked the changelog. Instantly downloaded the new version all excited for more story but didn't get any.
Loving this story and really looking forward to seeing what happens.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Haha. I should have checked the changelog. Instantly downloaded the new version all excited for more story but didn't get any.
Loving this story and really looking forward to seeing what happens.
Book 3 got a story update, added a bunch of additional scenes that can be played across most of the book. Book 1 got animations and bug fixes :)

BMKink

Nov 1, 2021
I am having an issue with events related to XIV+ getting triggered in the LoveOfMagic-Book3-0.3.21c version (Win 64 version from Mega). I started playing from a save point at the end of XIII+. Is the trigger to XIV+ events before/ during events in XIII+? The only events that I am able to access are from XIV.
Moreover, there are random events from XIII getting triggered when the software freezes. Is this a bug?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I am having an issue with events related to XIV+ getting triggered in the LoveOfMagic-Book3-0.3.21c version (Win 64 version from Mega). I started playing from a save point at the end of XIII+. Is the trigger to XIV+ events before/ during events in XIII+? The only events that I am able to access are from XIV.
Moreover, there are random events from XIII getting triggered when the software freezes. Is this a bug?
Software freezes? Next time that happens, could you get me a log file? You can find it here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

In general, anything that's in an Act+ release is not timeline content (which shows up on day X), but sandbox content (unlocked by buying stuff, or talking to someone).

This act+ had
- Buy shoes for Molly (after Jenny Shibari scene)
- Buy outfit for Chloe (after buying Emily lingerie)
- Buy outfit for Akane (after she finishes the upgrades)
- Go visit the Studio (as part of Sarah's quest)
- Go drinking at the Crowley at night
- Buy a new book at Diana's

You can see more details here:

Reactions: HSHS1111

BMKink

Nov 1, 2021
Software freezes? Next time that happens, could you get me a log file? You can find it here:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

In general, anything that's in an Act+ release is not timeline content (which shows up on day X), but sandbox content (unlocked by buying stuff, or talking to someone).

This act+ had
- Buy shoes for Molly (after Jenny Shibari scene)
- Buy outfit for Chloe (after buying Emily lingerie)
- Buy outfit for Akane (after she finishes the upgrades)
- Go visit the Studio (as part of Sarah's quest)
- Go drinking at the Crowley at night
- Buy a new book at Diana's

You can see more details here:
Let me play the game again with the save point mentioned above. I will let you know of the issues as it pops up.

Regarding Act+ events, I have completed the trigger events that you specified. For example, I completed Jenny Shibari event by XIII+, but I couldn't buy a shoe for Molly. I checked the computer to purchase a shoe, but that didn't come up. And the quest hint still says, "To be continued".

I also tried buying a book from Diana and went to drink at Crowley at night. They didn't trigger any event. I am not sure if my log files got corrupted. I guess the issue with Act+ might resolve once I start from the beginning of Book 3.

I will inform you of any issue through this channel or through the discord channel, whichever is the easiest communication method for you.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
So, yesterday I downloaded all three from the mixdrop links and just went to extract book two because that's where I think I am after having to restart, and this happened. I'm going to try downloading it from another link but figured I should post this just in case.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Oh yeah there where 3 cards in the middle in the upper row so I figured I could play that.
Yeah, the sides can only be played as secondaries. It's a large part of the strategy, how do you set them up, how do you prevent you opponent from accessing them, etc.

Reactions: Muchos

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, yesterday I downloaded all three from the mixdrop links and just went to extract book two because that's where I think I am after having to restart, and this happened. I'm going to try downloading it from another link but figured I should post this just in case.
Site won't let me download the img, but I've seen issues about this before; somewhere between the 7-Zip version I'm using and some unzip packages, they struggle with builds above 4.2GB.

Latest Winrar seems to work, as does the standard Windows unzip utility, but obviously it's not ideal.

Reactions: Toram Eldin

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Site won't let me download the img, but I've seen issues about this before; somewhere between the 7-Zip version I'm using and some unzip packages, they struggle with builds above 4.2GB.

Latest Winrar seems to work, as does the standard Windows unzip utility, but obviously it's not ideal.
I see. Weird, I've never run into that before. I'll give it a shot here in just a second. Books 1 and 3 are extracting fine.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes