Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
tell her to take a shower and take off the dirt

I am an expert on redheads... mate this game doesn t make justice to noone of them
Play it, and prove me wrong ;)

Though, fair warning, while I do love my redhead, the main LI is a brunette.

• Love
Reactions: EJW

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I don't know what's going on. 7zip and winrar are saying cannot find the path specified, and the default windows one is saying a file name is too long (one with Aoife).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't know what's going on. 7zip and winrar are saying cannot find the path specified, and the default windows one is saying a file name is too long (one with Aoife).
At a guess, it's the windows "max path 256" bug.

Basically, Unity makes some ridiculously long path names for their addressables. If at the same time you bury it quite deep, you can exceed the max path length. Try installing it somewhere simple, like c:\tmp and see if that helps.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
At a guess, it's the windows "max path 256" bug.

Basically, Unity makes some ridiculously long path names for their addressables. If at the same time you bury it quite deep, you can exceed the max path length. Try installing it somewhere simple, like c:\tmp and see if that helps.
Okay, thanks. Trying C:\a then I'll just move it. It's weird, though. Unless you added a bunch of stuff to it or something I don't get why it's doing it now and not before. But yeah, it was aoifescene_shitloadofnumbers_bundle or something like that.

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
I played partway through Book 1 a while back and came back to the game again recently. I know the story up to Act III and I'd rather not have to replay the game again. Would anyone mind sharing a save file with me for the end of Act III? Thanks fellas.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Is there a script I can execute via ctr+j to leave Merlins tower? I have been stuck here without anyway out for multiple patches now.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Ctrl+J
enter script:
GoToRoom=Camelot

Should get you out.
Well that got me out of the room but I only had one thing I could do and that is go to Castrum Prime for +1 Str. Even after doing that no other points activated and the quick travel never showed up still.

I can force start day 209 and completely skip 208 but I don't know if that will mess with anything. Forcing day 209 after getting stuck on 208 left me without anything to do as well.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well that got me out of the room but I only had one thing I could do and that is go to Castrum Prime for +1 Str. Even after doing that no other points activated and the quick travel never showed up still.

I can force start day 209 and completely skip 208 but I don't know if that will mess with anything. Forcing day 209 after getting stuck on 208 left me without anything to do as well.
Ah, check that you don't have a flag called NO_EXIT or NOEXIT set. If it is, unset it. That's what disables the quick travel.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes