indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so basically last updates add nothing...this game is going down...the first 2 book where good...now it's a bit meh

• Angry
Reactions: michael1984

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
can someone upload a save from the end of book 2 please like before the last day cuz i think i've missed a lot of scenes please.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so basically last updates add nothing...this game is going down...the first 2 book where good...now it's a bit meh
Book 3 is a work in progress so there is that

And also book 3 already has a decent amount of content so far to enjoy

If u complaining about the lack of content with the updates then u should just wait for the full book 3 release so u can enjoy the full thing

And just play the book 1 and 2 until then

IMO Book 3 already has quite a few great moments in it already that are on par with book 2 for sure

And there is still plenty to come

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Cannot win them all over to ginger! But as a TS3er and creator, after playing (first time... on 20 or 30 something now), I fell in love with Bella (as did most), and downloaded about 5 or 6 freckled skins just so I could make a Bells Sim character!

That is cute!
Bella as Sim character. But I know what you mean. I downloade DAZ studio so I can make Bella and otherscharacters for my DnD :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
or anyway to unlock momries cuz i just found that i missed a lot in book 1 too aswell lol
Honestly, the memories suck :(

Use the , replay; 90% of what makes a scene sexy is the dialog, the characters... having just some random renders does nothing useful.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I need to find my other renders, so far most of them without actuall environment
Nice stuff in DAZ. I looked at it a while ago, but I guess because TS3 is my thing, and DAZ is not really used for that, I never got into it... or rendering in Blender (nodes? WTF???). Mine are TS3 in game screenshots, most using poses created by others, then touched up in GIMP. I made my version of what I imagine The Coven to look like at the last stand, in a spoiler a few posts back. That was a layered background done in GIMP.

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Nice stuff in DAZ. I looked at it a while ago, but I guess because TS3 is my thing, and DAZ is not really used for that, I never got into it... or rendering in Blender (nodes? WTF???). Mine are TS3 in game screenshots, most using poses created by others, then touched up in GIMP. I made my version of what I imagine The Coven to look like at the last stand, in a spoiler a few posts back. That was a layered background done in GIMP.
DAZ is moody sometimes (For example in my first picture Emily should have chainmail under that armour, but it somehow dropped deep under the ground during simulation :D )... have to find time to learm more there, I did just few renders so far.
But I have towait to have some better computer. So probably in few months. I am really afraid my old iron will burn :D

Somebasic stuff in DAZ3D is simple and as you see Droid provided original models for us to play with :D

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Ahhh! I have had problems with Discord. I kept getting "invalid code" from the link, and then to verify my account by phone, which I never give out for any reason. (((
Thjat is weird... you should be able have account even for browser usage and no verification necessary, unless I remember that incorrectly

Last edited:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Thjat is weird... you should be able have account even for browser usage and no verification necessary, unless I remember that incorrectly
It's possible that I closed my Discord account when I left LL, and don't remember doing it. It was a bit of a turbulant time, and a LOT of anger.

rebel836

May 15, 2018
So I just started book 3 and am following the walkthrough on the wiki which looks very concise and organized, more so than the previous ones. That being said though, I have so far had several events not being triggered, namely the events at the Crowley where you're supposed to drink, supposedly triggering events with Keith, Scholar and Fia. Does anyone know why? Is there something I haven't set into motion? Some flag I haven't triggered?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes