Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Short Question, i'm playing book 3 in the latest F95 Version 0.3.21c. My Gameplay endet on Day 250, meeting the Norse, after the Meetring it Ends. In the WT of Book 3 there are Days described until Day 256. How can i play the Rest?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Short Question, i'm playing book 3 in the latest F95 Version 0.3.21c. My Gameplay endet on Day 250, meeting the Norse, after the Meetring it Ends. In the WT of Book 3 there are Days described until Day 256. How can i play the Rest?
Those are on the Beta line for now. Once I'm done with the Act it's show up here.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

ultrusviderat

Oct 25, 2019
Droid Productions

btw

If this is supposed to mean "We make weapons for gods", that would be "(Nos) Arma deis facimus", ("nos" means "we", it's not grammatically necessary, but just incase you want to keep the "two words | two words" style in has right now). right now, it actually says "for (instance), weapons, we make gods" lol
1679470900092.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just worry about kingdom events not being finished before the big events, like day 166
Mostly the timing on these things is pretty generous, I won't worry too much. Note that, while the Wiki maintainers are awesome, things do occasionally shift around (like when I changed some of the kingdom event durations) and as a result their timeline gets messed up.

In general it's a game that's designed to be played as an open sandbox, don't let yourself get chained down by a walkthrough.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
it's not listed as a visual novel. There's a VN tag that this game doesn't have.
Tagging is what it is. If someone added a VN, others would complain that since it has sandbox elements it can't be tagged as a VN unlike a pure VN. I don't have ownership over the tags; as an example, someone (against my explicit wishes, since Steam views School setting as Highschool, and bans it) added the School Setting tag to it.

Anyway. It has a lot of text, and the bulk of gameplay involves reading and responding to that. Players that don't enjoy VNs and reading probably won't get much out of it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Tagging is what it is. If someone added a VN, others would complain that since it has sandbox elements it can't be tagged as a VN unlike a pure VN. I don't have ownership over the tags; as an example, someone (against my explicit wishes, since Steam views School setting as Highschool, and bans it) added the School Setting tag to it.

Anyway. It has a lot of text, and the bulk of gameplay involves reading and responding to that. Players that don't enjoy VNs and reading probably won't get much out of it.
Maybe you could have a chat with the admins to have a tag for "university", which is 18+ by default. Not sure that'd solve the steam issue, but it certainly would be more accurate for bookI, since there's no university to speak off in the other books anyway :)

I'll see if I can get the tag removed, the staffs here ain't too bad usually.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Maybe you could have a chat with the admins to have a tag for "university", which is 18+ by default. Not sure that'd solve the steam issue, but it certainly would be more accurate for bookI, since there's no university to speak off in the other books anyway :)
I reported it at the time (and explained why it wasn't wanted), but was told that School Setting covers everything from kindergarten to postgrad. Easier to just shake it off and move on.

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019

a lot of games have a lot of text, that doesn't make them a visual novel. Visual novels are quite literally novels that you can see. If something is sandbox it is not a novel.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
quite funny how Myr is literally the ideal roman warrior who also had only use of one hand,
and Myr or Tyr depending on how you wish to call him is the god of war not bloodlust like odin or rightfull revenge like Thor
Uh, curiosity, why "the ideal roman warrior" ?
Have not played in a while, although I am still supporting, but as far as I can remember, the game is mostly using references to Nordic mythology and Irish folklore.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Uh, curiosity, why "the ideal roman warrior" ?
Have not played in a while, although I am still supporting, but as far as I can remember, the game is mostly using references to Nordic mythology and Irish folklore.
but they all tackle the need for bravery courage and the strive to overcome to preserve family clan and tribe! and somehow if you read´s Tyr´s or Myr´s story howeever you choose to write them about adopting a dangerous animal and loosing his hand and overcoming it, it reminded me of the story of the roman consul who lost the use of his right arm and learned to fight with his left one, when the war was done he went back to his farm instead of living of the riches he had helped protect!

that was the hero of the republic that Sulla and Cesar and many others had to ignore and not fallow his path, he was the epithome of roman dignitas just as Tyr is the epithome of norse warrior culture!

Tyr is a god of war that does everything properly, thus when there is no more need for war he retires back!
as for instance Thor is the god of retribution or Odin the god of bloodlust a war party led by Tyr will not pursue and slaughter their enemies when the batle is done, he as a mission he achieves it and thats it, no plundering not useless massacres so the god of self restraint in norse mythology.

for instance Odin would be the god of warriors(bloodlust and chaos), Thor the god of fighters(he activily looks for fights to fight) and Tyr the god of soldiers(do your mission and get back alive to serve again!)

Actually, at least according to the theory of the stories and legends like the one you mention, there were various "virtues" (whether they were then really applied, of course can be a different discussion :)), but honestly don't remember that consul - I remember Muzio Scemola lost his hand, and Quintus Fabius Maximus was one that was called upon taking him out of his quiet life and then went back to it (or at last so goes one version).
i can not recall the name, valerius or something!
but must of what i remember about those virtues comes from Cato the elder description of the roman virtuos man!
thus the dudes name as much been obfuscated from history by the late roman emperors since it shadowed the founders of the empire like Sulla or cesar into a bad light in comparison!

but then again as a stoic i am a bit biased!

Last edited:

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
Just binged through Book 1 & 2. Do we have an ETA on the completion for Book 3?

Cause i want to get it done in one sitting rather than having to wait every few months for an update

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
overcoming it, it reminded me of the story of the roman consul who lost the use of his right arm and learned to fight with his left one, when the war was done he went back to his farm instead of living of the riches he had helped protect!

that was the hero of the republic that Sulla and Cesar and many others had to ignore and not fallow his path, he was the epithome of roman dignitas just as Tyr is the epithome of norse warrior culture!
Actually, at least according to the theory of the stories and legends like the one you mention, there were various "virtues" (whether they were then really applied, of course can be a different discussion :)), but honestly don't remember that consul - I remember Muzio Scemola lost his hand, and Quintus Fabius Maximus was one that was called upon taking him out of his quiet life and then went back to it (or at last so goes one version).

Reactions: Warscared
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes