Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well.... maybe not with that silly Norse werebear who did not bother to read the intel report! (Insert sounds of paw bones crunching... HERE!) :p
But ... but ... big strong bear is obviously stronger than tiny werewolf.

Just ignore the fact she's a chosen and has the power of a god to pull from.

His hand will heal though, his ego may not.

j_blackbass

Feb 20, 2022
She is, arguably, the most popular girl in the game.

For good reason too.
So far Bella is a master class on character design. Still early in the game (day 93) but at his point in the story she has it all - of course the looks (perfection? I think so) but she's also a character that strikes that perfect balance between being badass to the core and having this flawed, vulnerable, intriguingly human side that makes it impossible for me not to care about her. I only hope that her backstory gets the development it deserves, and if her character arc is nearly as satisfying as her design, this one will be certainly one of my favourite characters ever.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah well it sucks to start over,
Well, already done that :) Morningstar's got the first week of mainline content, and about an hour or so of side-content by now. I'll be taking some R&R time after Act XV is done to push that a little further along, the goal being to have Act I done by the time LoM Book 3 is done.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm loving book 3 but I will admit some things do make me a bit sad.

I liked Val and Odin but Thor fucking up yet again has kinda ruined that. I know these aren't his Odin and Val and the Norse here are completely different but it just made me a bit sad to see him have to threaten Val after being friendly for so long.

Although it doesn't seem to matter what reality it is, Thor has a habit of losing Mjolnir. Bella has the one from the first reality and, at the moment, this one is lost.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I liked Val and Odin but Thor fucking up yet again has kinda ruined that. I know these aren't his Odin and Val and the Norse here are completely different but it just made me a bit sad to see him have to threaten Val after being friendly for so long.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't say I didn't like and the Norse in that reality certainly needed a spanking .... not to mention we've been waiting to fuck Thor up for a long time now.

It just threw me off a bit how different some of them are.

For instance, Aoife is more or less the same personality wise even after what the Fae have been through there. Our oh so friendly god was on good terms with Odin and Val in his reality and now he's having to put them in their place because Thor over reached AGAIN and they needed it.

Although I was picturing Thor trying to fight Jalsa, Jora, Kath and Bella .... it made me giggle.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are right, it's more rose tinted glasses for me.

I'm looking bad to having drinks with Val and casual chats then now having to tell her to fall in line or the whole of Valhalla burns is a bit of a stark contrast.

Comparing that with how our interactions with everyone else important has been similar to his original reality. Which I am glad about, I have no issue with him killing Thor and i'd even put money on him taking Odin if need be although the cost would likely not be worth it.

However i'm not quite sure how he'd do against Aoife. He's kinda Hulk like in that the angrier he gets the more power he uses but Aoife never hurt Emily and he likes Aoife so he wouldn't have that base anger that he has for the Norse.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Although it doesn't seem to matter what reality it is, Thor has a habit of losing Mjolnir. Bella has the one from the first reality and, at the moment, this one is lost.
Although Droid did not say, remember that MC used sorcery to find a hammer, in some reality that belonged to Bella. Perhaps, it was that Mjolnir, that Thor lost in Bk 3, that MC reached thru time and space to grab in Bk 2? Perhaps no. )))

Reactions: Avaron1974

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
i'd even put money on him taking Odin if need be although the cost would likely not be worth it.
If anything, Day 250 pretty much shows that he can kill Odin whenever he wants like nothing. He was about to unleash his killing blow when Emily stopped him. Not to mention, he died on Day 265. And he also has the whole reincarnating more powerful than before in his MO.

If anything Act XV ends with MC far more familiar and on far better terms with the Fae than he was in Book 2.
Droid, you sneaky bastard. After reading end of Act XV, I can't help but see that double-meaning you put there. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Daemoniac
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes