clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
First time I played through Act XIV I swore I had to have done something wrong. Still had this list of quests to do when it ended. I assume the wiki is accurate?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
First time I played through Act XIV I swore I had to have done something wrong. Still had this list of quests to do when it ended. I assume the wiki is accurate?
A lot of the quests end in act XVI. One (Shoe fetish) just need cleaning up and closing after the event.

I hate laundry lists, so to me the Quest system is something I get around to when I remember, or when someone files one as a bug report

Reactions: clitcommander

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm So lost how do you lose rage?, I have over 300 of the stuff but you need 50 or lower for Glade's secret
There's a couple of events (mostly situations with Emily) that reduces rage.

Having said that, I'll be adding the ability to decrease rage by sleeping with the Chosen. For now, you can use the Ctrl+J cheat system, and just set rage to 50.

Act XV+ will have some events that take different directions depending on your rage levels.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Bug report:

Day 262 evening event,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If your previous action, in the morning timeslot day 262, was to read in the King's Dragon bar, Molly renders onto the scene, or simply carries over, once you finish reading and before the "hey let's go start the event" dialogue activates. You're already at the event location, Molly doesn't get removed, and she obscures the event participants.

Rolling back the conversation after the event begins removes her, so there's a temporary work around at least.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Another bug! Minor one on incomplete content, though.

Day 262, visited the glade. I used the debug menu to set rage to 0 and pass rage check.

After the glade event I immediately reentered the Glade, and got the "Something about that place bothers me" dialog. After that, there's no way to exit the screen and return to the Paths, at least none I see. Loading autosave just takes you back to that dialogue; it appears necessary to restart the day.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
can you give us the option to enlarge the text from book 1 onwards please? The text on my 32 inch 4k monitor is almost non readable it's so minute, making this game and the only game completely unplayable because it's impossible to read the text.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i'm thinking of trying this game out.
if i get it on steam, can i then transfer the saves of Book 1 and 2 into the ongoing Book 3?

Also how sandbox-y is the sandbox? Can i get lost or it's just more of a click here and then click there thing?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
if i get it on steam, can i then transfer the saves of Book 1 and 2 into the ongoing Book 3?

Also how sandbox-y is the sandbox? Can i get lost or it's just more of a click here and then click there thing?
if you where to buy it on steam it should be seamless transition through all 3 books, yes it is quite grindy

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

The steam and F95zone saves exist in the same location; you shouldn't have to copy anything, and it'll just work out of the box.

The sandbox is for stat-building and optional side-content; you can't get lost (all the important events happen on a regular calendar, similar to Persona 4/5), though you can miss side-quests.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
can you give us the option to enlarge the text from book 1 onwards please? The text on my 32 inch 4k monitor is almost non readable it's so minute, making this game and the only game completely unplayable because it's impossible to read the text.
This have been in there from like act 2:
1682404819448.png

Mostly it was to support mobile games, but it also helps for people on small monitors, or on steam decks.
1682404872361.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Again, sadly true, but if those Hollywood brainiacs kept the story in Scotland, we could all hope... except maybe that guy a few pages back that seemed to have "an irrational hatred" for gingers!

Well, back to day 63 of my latest replay!
Nope, abandon home, all ye who enter here. They would be Black Scottish, because that's the rule. Eunice Olumide for Bella, and, um, someone else for Katie? Ifeoma Dieke is sufficiently ugly, but she's too old even for a Dawson casting.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This have been in there from like act 2:
View attachment 2571635

Mostly it was to support mobile games, but it also helps for people on small monitors, or on steam decks.
View attachment 2571637
Thank you so much! The text was so tiny, I just wish I could manually make it bigger without messing up my desktop etc. The RTX4090 is more of the same as the previous series, you can make it into 1020x1980 or something, but everything looks really messed up, blurry. my 4k 32inch monitor has gysnc as native support for the rtx cards.I have no idea if having a bigger monitor would make any difference or not. I have room for bigger monitors. I have 3 for my flight simulator. but don't use them for anything else.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hi, do i have to download all books or book 1 and 2 are included in 3?

Grab book 1 first, the whole thing is like 20gb at this point. They were always planned as a trilogy, so the themes and tone change from book to book

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes