Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
I guess my theory was slightly somewhat possibly correct in a limited way.

Apparently I skipped over the post answering my question

NE7ILIM

Feb 12, 2022
Hey guys/girls. First and foremost, thanks for an awesome game! I'm really enjoying it! just wanted to ask if anyone has done a compressed version of book 3? Thanks

Badox

Apr 28, 2018
I get a message that I do not have the right permissions when to open the game application when I use windows or 7zip to open the zipped folders. Anyone have any ideas so that I may play this game from here?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey guys/girls. First and foremost, thanks for an awesome game! I'm really enjoying it! just wanted to ask if anyone has done a compressed version of book 3? Thanks
I doubt there'll be a compressed version; Unity mostly compresses things to be HW efficient for a given platform (DXTC). I might be possible to replace that with a bit of SW magic, but... it's a PITA.

Having said that, Book 3 is *only* book 3. this game's been going on since Dec 2019, and there's been a few releases since then. Grab book 1 first :)

NE7ILIM

Feb 12, 2022
I doubt there'll be a compressed version; Unity mostly compresses things to be HW efficient for a given platform (DXTC). I might be possible to replace that with a bit of SW magic, but... it's a PITA.

Having said that, Book 3 is *only* book 3. this game's been going on since Dec 2019, and there's been a few releases since then. Grab book 1 first :)
I've played book 1 through to 3, it's just that I do most of my downloads from my laptop and then copy it onto my desktop to play and it's a size issue for the files over 4gb. But no worries I'll make due...it's worth it! Thanks for replying

Reactions: Droid Productions
May 31, 2020
Am I the only who can't load previous saves?... And yes I double checked, they are still in their respective folder.... Appdata>locallow>Droid productions>Love Of Magic but I can't see them in the game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you so much!
It, like so much else in this game, is really a result of the community here. Someone asked for it, I looked at it, decided it was easy enough to do, and so I added it.

I launched LoM here as a free hobby game, the early versions didn't really have a good home except here. I later added a free itch.io, then a patreon a few months later. Finally Book 1 launched on Steam, about a year after the first Act showed up here :)

Spending years making F2P mobile bullshit, it was an amazing change in pace... instead of focusing on MTX and F2P bullshit, I just made a fun game.

NE7ILIM

Feb 12, 2022
It, like so much else in this game, is really a result of the community here. Someone asked for it, I looked at it, decided it was easy enough to do, and so I added it.

I launched LoM here as a free hobby game, the early versions didn't really have a good home except here. I later added a free itch.io, then a patreon a few months later. Finally Book 1 launched on Steam, about a year after the first Act showed up here :)

Spending years making F2P mobile bullshit, it was an amazing change in pace... instead of focusing on MTX and F2P bullshit, I just made a fun game.
I'm happy for you man, keep up the good work!

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Don't visit the glade twice in the new patch or you softlock
I just started a replay from BK 1, so not sure of any new glade interactions... yet. But, I remember a similar issue discussed with Merlin's Tower, and I think the answer was to try the jump map.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The problem, of course, is that it would be turned into the same kind of crap coming from Hollywood these days :) Just look at what they're doing to Wheel of Time, The Witcher and the new LoTR. :(
good thing they have not yet found abercrombie and a few of the other best!
meanwhile bernard cromwell is protected by BBC so his stuff as no real high value but its not bastardised (up to a point the last kingdom lack of naval warfare is an absolute disgrace!)

It's cute how you think two gingers would survive translation to Hollywood unchanged ;)
hey black gingers do exist so...

as for the new update have not played it yet due to my pc being fixed and still waiting on it!

I WAS RIGHT ALLL THE WAY BACK TO BOOK 1, TOLDDDDDDDDDDDDD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

YEAHHH... but before that you made taking pictures... its actually how i found you...

Mar 27, 2019
The problem, of course, is that it would be turned into the same kind of crap coming from Hollywood these days :) Just look at what they're doing to Wheel of Time, The Witcher and the new LoTR. :(
Yeah, they pissed all over Foundation too...like they just shredded all the words out of the book and just slapped them back together any old way they could.

BTW...REALLY hope Snowdrop makes an appearance in Morningstar....there's not NEARLY enough content with her *sigh*...with Emily at #1 and Bella at #2...she's tied w/ Molly at #3 as Best Girl

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful explanation! Out of curiosity will there be a book 4 or will book 3 be the end?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes