Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for such a wonderful explanation! Out of curiosity will there be a book 4 or will book 3 be the end?
Book 3's the end.

After that it's Morningstar, though I'm looking at doing a NewGame+ for LoM, where you load the end of Book 3 save, and get a slightly different playthrough (start with more stats, more resources, some additional side-events, etc).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So... no Horney and The Mother "origin" story? Or 20 to 30 spin-off "origin" stories???

No Elenora grows up to take back the thrown of Great Britain? Although, kicking Charles' butt seems fairly easy! ;)
There may be some Elenora in the epilogue. But no, no spinoffs planned. The characters need to have their happily ever after, and Act XVI is basically the "hobbits return to hobbiton" act of LoTR.

The *souls*... those I still need. So Emily, Molly, Katie, Snowdrop, and Chloe (of course) need to muster for duty once again in Morningstar :)

Feb 13, 2022
There may be some Elenora in the epilogue. But no, no spinoffs planned. The characters need to have their happily ever after, and Act XVI is basically the "hobbits return to hobbiton" act of LoTR.

The *souls*... those I still need. So Emily, Molly, Katie, Snowdrop, and Chloe (of course) need to muster for duty once again in Morningstar :)
More
Kathleen Kerr
PLEASE

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020

I'll miss Greg. Or should I say, "megonnabe fugginsad"?

• Haha
Reactions: JMINATL

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
if you where to buy it on steam it should be seamless transition through all 3 books, yes it is quite grindy
It is only partially kinetic and has character building activites (aka grinds) for the non-story time slots, however you've only got so much non-kinetic time to work with; you can't just grind away forever(*) in that dull repetitious way that makes you want to bang your head against the screen. None of it is even required (although you would miss a lot of side stuff.)

1682462698629.png

(*) - ignoring the optional Act+/Game+ play, which is basically a forever free-roam mode after you finish the mainline story, where you can indeed just grind forever on things like the paths minigame, endlessly boosting your stats :)

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
More
Kathleen Kerr
PLEASE
Ahhh, a new Acolyte.

Be of good cheer! Rumor is that DressXpress or some equivalent will be making an appearance in MorningStar.

Your signature is here, meetings are held the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 7:30pmEWST at Castrum Prime where Her Kerrness practices in the mornings. Note that the Ghurkas have requested, rather pointedly, that we no longer remove souvenir soil that her hallowed sweat has fallen upon as they are getting tired of having to bring in more dirt to replace it. Negotiations on this subject are still ongoing but are not looking promising (are you a healer by chance?)

Reactions: j_blackbass

hawsecav19d

Jul 16, 2017
Do we ever see Bella change, I played first chapter and saw she was werewolf and thought would be cool but have put off doing the download for rest of game cause will eat up all my take damn near 6 hours with my dial up. LOL

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Do we ever see Bella change, I played first chapter and saw she was werewolf and thought would be cool but have put off doing the download for rest of game cause will eat up all my take damn near 6 hours with my dial up. LOL
No, she doesn't transform into a werewolf form. It's just what gives here inhuman strength.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Bella does 'change', but the screen is blurry for most people at that point for some reason.

There is however another scene where a different were-human changes and you get a really good look at her (without all the pesky clothing.)

• Haha
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Bella does 'change', but the screen is blurry for most people at that point for some reason.

There is however another scene where a different were-human changes and you get a really good look at her (without all the pesky clothing.)
Well shit, I don't remember that at all. Thanks for correcting me.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there a 1.3.3 version for android or is it supposed to be at 1.2.6?
Android's not getting updated any more; it's getting too big, and require a lot of additional engineering to fit. The 1.3.3 version just adds more videos to early events, which isn't something that would fit on Android.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
full save for book 1-3??
I'm unsure what that buys you :)

It's a sandbox, of course, but there's a built in cheat system, and all stats can be adjusted on the fly. There's a couple of repayable events, but most of the best events are one time things, so you don't get to see them from a complete save.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Yes... At the end of BK 2, as does Jalsa... but do not expect to see "American Werewolf in London" kind of change.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes