gallanash

Apr 12, 2022

I'm unsure what that buys you :)

It's a sandbox, of course, but there's a built in cheat system, and all stats can be adjusted on the fly. There's a couple of repayable events, but most of the best events are one time things, so you don't get to see them from a complete save.
but saw a memory in the main menu,it there I can see the scene again??
I want to see the quanlity of the amination of sex first.Any help>?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I've managed to miss something. Spoilers up to the beginning of Book 3:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to remember this is a different reality. The original MC in this reality did things different then the MC that we play as.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You need to remember this is a different reality. The original MC in this reality did things different then the MC that we play as.
Hold up, I need to reality hop so I can play book 1 and 2 from that reality on Patreoff? F59? Either way brb I need that booty

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
On steam, book 3 is integrated for now into book 2? Sorry i haven't checked if it was asked already :( and i am asking to see it i can play it there until is fully released or i will download it from here as is been quite some time since last time i played them
Thank you in advance for the answer.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On steam, book 3 is integrated for now into book 2? Sorry i haven't checked if it was asked already :( and i am asking to see it i can play it there until is fully released or i will download it from here as is been quite some time since last time i played them
Thank you in advance for the answer.
Yeah, during development I host Book 3's latest updates on Book 2's development branch.

In retrospect that was a terrible idea, and I should have just used Early Access, like a normal person. It is what it is :)

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
i no longer have my save for the first book. Is there any reason for me to care? I dont lose anything do I?

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Finished Book 3. Well, up to most recent update. I'm surprised; I really enjoyed the game back when I first played it (book 1 and 1/2 of book 2) but this time I dunno, I found the story very compelling. I liked it much more. I haven't gotten that sucked into a story since the demon world of Roundscape Adorevia. I think I spent more time actually reading the dialogue this time lol. Can't wait for the next update

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Finished Book 3. Well, up to most recent update. I'm surprised; I really enjoyed the game back when I first played it (book 1 and 1/2 of book 2) but this time I dunno, I found the story very compelling. I liked it much more. I haven't gotten that sucked into a story since the demon world of Roundscape Adorevia. I think I spent more time actually reading the dialogue this time lol. Can't wait for the next update
Well, time for you to replay from the beginning! I'm approaching triple digits on replays at this point, I guess. Have not seen what is in the most recent update yet, as I decided to start from day 1... again. I will say that each time I replay, I stumble across dialog in BK 1 and 2 that seem to relate directly to events in BK 3. Things that were just part of the story, become a "magical" weave when they are linked to later events. True genius!!!

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Well, time for you to replay from the beginning! I'm approaching triple digits on replays at this point, I guess. Have not seen what is in the most recent update yet, as I decided to start from day 1... again. I will say that each time I replay, I stumble across dialog in BK 1 and 2 that seem to relate directly to events in BK 3. Things that were just part of the story, become a "magical" weave when they are linked to later events. True genius!!!
Oh I did. I can't remember shit so I just started from Book 1 again. I took the outsider path in book 2, going to do the Dresden path. Are any of the sex scenes different between the paths?

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Oh I did. I can't remember shit so I just started from Book 1 again. I took the outsider path in book 2, going to do the Dresden path. Are any of the sex scenes different between the paths?
I am the wrong person to ask about the sex scenes! I only care about them as being part of the storyline, and do not really keep track, but probably no differences. I am currently on day 154 (again), and took Dresden at the meeting. I have played both paths that you spoke of, but I am also yet to actually follow the guide.

Reactions: BayJay47
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes