Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Well, I didn`t knew about this novel, so I tryed out.

Truly, completly aside of the erotic content, which is extremly nice, I did not expect such deep story.
More, as most of novels used to just have a tip of old tales or like.
But this one already showed, that someone must have digged a bit deeper into the fairies and tales.
The ole Arthur tale is known so well and eaten up like a 300 year old chewing gum.
I read lots of those, by different content, so I expected just another "paited egg" with same taste.
Thankfully, it was not.
Combining the old tales from Aztecs, Norse, etc. was a fine idea (I wouldn´t wonder, if we see the missing Egypt and Mongolian ones in the final part).

But no sun comes without shadow.
Even though, they are like small edges.
Like having the old 4 elements of fire/water/earth and wind instead od fire/ice/poison and pure.
Or the missing option to train followers (even though they are trained indirect by the MC stats).
Also some few explanations are missing (f.e. about rage or dancing points).

But hey (like someone would say), why ye care `bout something ye ken or try?!
Just gives me the imaginaion, what would happen, if all chosen would have a special anciant artifact?
(No ...dont ever think about giving Molly something lewd. No, please :LOL:. Killing necros by an anal plug... sorry, no. I said NO! :LOL::LOL:)

Anyway ... a great story, which would also fit (as real book) into a good sorted shelve.
my 2 cents ... and I give a fek, if ye disagree. ;)

vexx94

May 14, 2017
hey guys i remember when book 3 came out there was a brief meeting with the dragon baby and its mother, after that i build a new pc and lost the save, now starting a newgame in book 3 i don't see it anymore, was it removed?
ps. i miss the fights we had in book 1 & 2

Last edited:

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
hey guys i remember when book 3 came out there was a brief meeting with the dragon baby and its mother, after that i build a new pc and lost the save, now starting a newgame in book 3 i don't see it anymore, was it removed?
ps. i miss the fights we had in book 1 & 2
Nope. It's still there. Though if you're starting without loading a save, it will assume you didn't hatch the egg as it is optional in Book 2. To reenable the dragon from showing in the map, add the flag: dragon_hatched in the debug menu.

jc_44

Jul 3, 2017
sorry guys, for some reason i can't extract book2 file with either winrar or 7zip.
is it just me?

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
sorry guys, for some reason i can't extract book2 file with either winrar or 7zip.
is it just me?
Never seen such a problem mentioned... Please try to be more specific. Use scrennshots of errors or something like that... We will try to help you

Reactions: Real Kreten

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is it just me?
Download an updated version of winrar or 7zip; book 2 is >4.2GB, and some older zip files can't process it properly.

Jan 12, 2022
I'm really enjoying the game so far, but does the party size ever increase? There's so many interesting companions, but such limited space when going to elsewhere.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm really enjoying the game so far, but does the party size ever increase? There's so many interesting companions, but such limited space when going to elsewhere.
No, 3 is the max (and eventually one companion that's auto-added). Don't forget to bring companions to rest and chat with them there; especially Emily, but every character has a couple of snippets of story to unlock.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
I didn't see any thread for it but I have a question about the upcoming Morningstar tittle. I this a ne universe or is it a shared one? The only reason I ask is because the MC from what I can see in Morningstar photos and the trailer is a complete copy of the LoM MC. I hope this doesn't upset anyone cause after several years of one face representing the LoM MC it's kinda hard to swallow as a different person. Though I might be wrong which if I am don't worry about this post lol

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I didn't see any thread for it but I have a question about the upcoming Morningstar tittle. I this a ne universe or is it a shared one? The only reason I ask is because the MC from what I can see in Morningstar photos and the trailer is a complete copy of the LoM MC. I hope this doesn't upset anyone cause after several years of one face representing the LoM MC it's kinda hard to swallow as a different person. Though I might be wrong which if I am don't worry about this post lol
It's inspired by the idea of the immortal hero, or the hero of a thousand faces; the universe is different (magic works differently, the players and movers and shakers are difference, and everything's far closer to the ground.) Several characters (souls) do come along; MC, Katie, Emily, Molly, Bella, Snowdrop and Chloe. Katie as a hell's kitchen, NY, native is hopefully still recognizably Katie. Emily as an Angel, not a princess, is still Emily.

Is there a risk in this? Yeah, probably. But it was my way of bringing the characters along, without leaving them stranded in "sequel #442, and now the Greater Bad Guy had been magically resurrected, and is once again threatening the Kingdom".

I get to have the characters I love, but the world changes, and I get to push the reset button on their personalities and relationships.

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
It's inspired by the idea of the immortal hero, or the hero of a thousand faces; the universe is different (magic works differently, the players and movers and shakers are difference, and everything's far closer to the ground.) Several characters (souls) do come along; MC, Katie, Emily, Molly, Bella, Snowdrop and Chloe. Katie as a hell's kitchen, NY, native is hopefully still recognizably Katie. Emily as an Angel, not a princess, is still Emily.

Is there a risk in this? Yeah, probably. But it was my way of bringing the characters along, without leaving them stranded in "sequel #442, and now the Greater Bad Guy had been magically resurrected, and is once again threatening the Kingdom".

I get to have the characters I love, but the world changes, and I get to push the reset button on their personalities and relationships.

Okay I get where you're coming from. Thanks for the quick answer

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay I get where you're coming from. Thanks for the quick answer
We'll see if people like it :)

I already love them, they're the people I know, but in a different place in the world. MC's older, and harder. Emily's spent 500 years fighting her war. Chloe has her own mystery and Snowdrop remains irrepressible.

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
Whithout spoiling too much about the party/poker, I don`t see any reason too add more companions to a party.
As soon someone knows, how to use gems and which companions bring which benefits, each game is just easy going.
(f..k ye, now yo spoiled it) :LOL:

But, hey ... how about some rewards?
I mean, hunting around gives gems and money, ok.
Why not also one or two ancient weapons for the companions to find?
(The Molly idea is still out of order :cool:)
Like the Gae Bulga, for example.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
We'll see if people like it :)

I already love them, they're the people I know, but in a different place in the world. MC's older, and harder. Emily's spent 500 years fighting her war. Chloe has her own mystery and Snowdrop remains irrepressible.
It IS a little weird, yet similar to great movie actors. The face is the same, but the role different, and with your "scripts", the actors make the characters they play, individuals, yet familiar... At least, that is what I look forward to in Morningstar. )

Reactions: Droid Productions

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
It IS a little weird, yet similar to great movie actors. The face is the same, but the role different, and with your "scripts", the actors make the characters they play, individuals, yet familiar... At least, that is what I look forward to in Morningstar. )
MS is great... Katie is Katie, but Emily is fecking badass brutality incarnate, with style. Snowdrop is |in combo with Chloe ...Ouch :D

and new characters are relly good

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes