Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Are you going to be releasing book 3 any time soon on Steam?

When you do release book 3, am I going to be able to use my save from the developmental path of book 2? I ask because I wasn't able to import my book 1 developmental path save into book 2.
When you start a game in Book 2, it'll ask if you have an existing save file. It's looking for a file called Act6.sav (the final save of Book 1); if it finds that, it'll use it, otherwise it starts a new fresh game.

Book 3 works the same; once you start it'll look for act11.sav2 (the final save of book 2), and import that.

Apart from that, you can play Book 3 on Book 2's development branch.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You're posting a screenshot of Spain's Steam website. I thought you didn't speak Spanish :WaitWhat:
It's not a screenshot, it's a widget. When you insert media and do a Steam webpage, the website automatically generates a Steam widget (which is localized in your language and has realtime functionality like tracking sales).

1688103708526.png
1688103729476.png

One thing that's quite sexy is that you can interact with it directly in the page, so you can click wishlist and do that directly :)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's not a screenshot, it's a widget. When you insert media and do a Steam webpage, the website automatically generates a Steam widget (which is localized in your language and has realtime functionality like tracking sales).

View attachment 2733957
View attachment 2733959

One thing that's quite sexy is that you can interact with it directly in the page, so you can click wishlist and do that directly :)

Whoa, that's really sexy indeed. It totally deceived me.

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
I have a difficult time imagining that it'd be the game, it's too good. (y)
IIRC that guy is bit toxic here. But somehow everytime he gets back to be toxic once more... Who knows why...
If it is not same one, I apologize, but I am quite sure...

Edit: Aye, it is that same toxic guy from 40 pages back... Puzzling is why he is constantly returning with more venom.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ArhraCole

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
This is the only game here I play where I genuinely look forward to conversations with the characters. Oh sure, I enjoy conversations with characters in other games, but I actually look forward to them here... regardless of the lewd content.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
is it possible to avoid Emily (really her character is annoying as all hell) and just focus on Katie ( should have been the main love interest from the start) and the rest of the crew?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: EJW and cbsx

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I have it on my Steam wishlist but I decided to download the first book from here first...
The game raped my integrated graphics so hard that it left my default Windows 10 desktop background orange :KEK:, I had to reset the resolution to fix the colours and of course I didn't even see the game start menu.
I will buy the first book anyway but I won't be able to play it until I buy a more modern pc :HideThePain:.
F*ck Unity, I'll have to keep playing Ren'Py games :illuminati:.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have it on my Steam wishlist but I decided to download the first book from here first...
The game raped my integrated graphics so hard that it left my default Windows 10 desktop background orange :KEK:, I had to reset the resolution to fix the colours and of course I didn't even see the game start menu.
I will buy the first book anyway but I won't be able to play it until I buy a more modern pc :HideThePain:.
F*ck Unity, I'll have to keep playing Ren'Py games :illuminati:.
That's a new one. Get me the player.log, let's see if there's anything weird going on.

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs/Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

In general it's not a very demanding game; the only real performance issue I've seen is with at the driver level, leading to the game running at 1000+ frames / second, heating up their system.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
That's a new one. Get me the player.log, let's see if there's anything weird going on.

The save folder should be here:
PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Mac:
Saves: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Player.log: ~/Library/Logs/Droid Productions/Love of Magic/Player.log
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

In general it's not a very demanding game; the only real performance issue I've seen is with at the driver level, leading to the game running at 1000+ frames / second, heating up their system.
I was going to tell you that I uninstalled it and that there is nothing to do, but that file was still intact and hidden (the log says that I have 128 MB of VRAM :HideThePain: ), I'll send you the file by private message.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, that's... not a lot. It crashes at load, so... I suspect it kept loading textures (it caches a lot of the spine files used for character facial animations), then ran out of VRAM, which then caused windows to lose it's shit. Sorry about that, but yeah... until you upgrade, older Renpy games are probably safer. I suspect even modern (4k / lots of animation) renpy games might do bad things that PC :)

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Does the new version 5.11 has any updates to the game play or scenes? I have no idea what to do after Day 265 from the last update. The walkthrough after the day is not updated either.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Does the new version 5.11 has any updates to the game play or scenes? I have no idea what to do after Day 265 from the last update. The walkthrough after the day is not updated either.
It is a plus update. Meaning he add side events to fill in a lot of days off. So nothing new for the main story. You need to start at the beginning of the last update to see the new side events.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes