Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you have not heard yet, he's already wet our appetite with another game, with most of the same characters (models and default names), but a VERY different setting. Still shines of quality :) It's still very early on, so not that much content yet, but what is there, is quite enjoyable.

https://f95zone.to/threads/morningstar-book-of-the-fallen-v0-1-0d-droid-productions.166485/
Some of them (7/80+). Though it does involve many of the key souls; MC, Emily, Katie, Chloe, Molly, Bella, and (somehow, without me noticing) Snowdrop.

The underlying logic is the Eternal Hero (or the Family, for Years of Rice and Salt), the idea that those souls are destined to be reborn again and again across time and space to fight the good fight.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Some of them (7/80+). Though it does involve many of the key souls; MC, Emily, Katie, Chloe, Molly, Bella, and (somehow, without me noticing) Snowdrop.

The underlying logic is the Eternal Hero (or the Family, for Years of Rice and Salt), the idea that those souls are destined to be reborn again and again across time and space to fight the good fight.
And fuck like rabbits.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone know how far are we from the ending? I just finished book 2 and would rather wait for the ending of book 3 if it will be published soon.
As far as I know, Droid Productions plans this to be fully complete, with all side content and fixes needed by sometime in September. He said earlier that it began in Sept, so sees it as nicely wrapping things up by finishing it then.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Actually, somehow, it totally skipped my mind, but Droid Productions I would like to thank you for the extra scenes. As you know, I did enjoy our barista a LOT from the first time we've met her.

So, here's a small thank you reward for that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rabbit dosen't look like he consented for this kind of perversion :ROFLMAO:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, the hope is to complete Book 3 in September.

After that, I'll turn my focus to Morningstar, though I also plan to go on to making a NG+ version of Love of Magic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hey Droid Productions I found a small bug, nothing critical, but it seems drinking coffee at night with Jenny can be done indefinitely, as it does not consume a time slot. It doesn't seem to be game breaking or anything.

I'm also no longer able to get into lancaster, and Katy's still at the gym (can't remember if I notified you of that before or not :) )

It is to be noted that a couple of quests and side quests, have NOT been cleared after returning "home." Several of them, still bearing "to be continued" next to them, and the pervert schwartz, has no text in the "details part" of the quest log, while I am pretty certain I completed that one.

I've attached a small screenie of all the quests currently visible in the quest log:

1690364708544.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's fine, I was just unsure if you were aware of those or not :)
I think all of them are in the discord master list. I occasionally go through and work on it, but the other half of the equation is working on the main story. A ton of new events for act xvi, since I'm both closing the story and saying goodbye to a bunch of characters.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
The game's very forgiving on this sort of stuff; you'll almost always have all the resources you need (stats/cash/RP). If you're low, you can always enable the debug console (Ctrl+J) and add those back in.
That wouldn't affect the achievements on the steam versions at all would it Droid?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
peekaboo.png
An image from a dinner day 271. I could have just rendered her from the chest up, but because I wanted the peek-a-boo shot I ended up spending 2 hrs screwing around with dForce, including magnets, a disappearing room and a fake moving floor.

Happy with the outcome, though :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay, quick (public) post on progress:
dance7.png

TL;DR? I'm about halfway, maybe a little less if you count the Epilogue as well. Hoping to complete it before end of September.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes