Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
View attachment 2825679
Uploading now; should be there in ~2-3 mins.
Yep, all good, downloaded, and ran :)

I was actually about to message you, I forgot to tell you about this, but quite a few renders have heads turning way more than they should (chin way past the shoulder), which looks extremely awkward and unnatural, not in this update, but generally throughout the three books.

It's probably too much work to correct at this point, but you may want to keep that in mind for your next games :)

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Just a question, isent MC cheating on hes wife on day 145 when he fucks katie? you dont have a option to say no either.

Or did i miss something? i know MC said at one point he needs to talk the wife about katie but never saw that happen, did see chloe the aunt/bar girl, warn MC that having sex with katie would piss of hes wife since shes normal just like the wife and would be seen as competition since shes not a chosen which hes allowed to have sex with.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just a question, isent MC cheating on hes wife on day 145 when he fucks katie? you dont have a option to say no either.

Or did i miss something? i know MC said at one point he needs to talk the wife about katie but never saw that happen, did see chloe the aunt/bar girl, warn MC that having sex with katie would piss of hes wife since shes normal just like the wife and would be seen as competition since shes not a chosen which hes allowed to have sex with.
In general Emily's gotten around the idea that he occasionally has sex with other people; Katie's still a sore point, though, since she's a very different kettle of fish than randoms like Jenny or Diana.

Having said that, by the end of Book 3 they do have a very different relationship, and Emily accepts that.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
In general Emily's gotten around the idea that he occasionally has sex with other people; Katie's still a sore point, though, since she's a very different kettle of fish than randoms like Jenny or Diana.

Having said that, by the end of Book 3 they do have a very different relationship, and Emily accepts that.
Yeah thought so, feels like cheating but no tag for it, i guess maybe its because how it ends after book 3, but at that point it has to be considered cheating.

But i dont think ill make it to book 3, i can already see how Emily is being brainwashed by Molly into proberly being with everyone chosens first then the rest or something which i dont really like, completely diffrent to how shes been her hole life , i could be worng but it feels like thats what the story is leading up to.

I am at the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah thought so, feels like cheating but no tag for it, i guess maybe its because how it ends after book 3, but at that point it has to be considered cheating.

But i dont think ill make it to book 3, i can already see how Emily is being brainwashed by Molly into proberly being with everyone chosens first then the rest or something which i dont really like, completely diffrent to how shes been her hole life , i could be worng but it feels like thats what the story is leading up to.

I am at the point where

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Even so still found it to stupid that MC cheats on one he should consider hes true love even after he was warned not to, and not just once but multiple times and never even mention it to the wife, that could really have been done alot better with atleast him talking to Emily BEFORE cheating so it wouldent be just that, i still think Emily should leave hes ass due to that....like almost every other normal woman would.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Even so still found it to stupid that MC cheats on one he should consider hes true love even after he was warned not to, and not just once but multiple times and never even mention it to the wife, that could really have been done alot better with atleast him talking to Emily BEFORE cheating so it wouldent be just that, i still think Emily should leave hes ass due to that....like almost every other normal woman would.
You're allowing your emotions to get the better of you in this.

Considering that you bring up Book 2 stuff, you should definitely have enough information to pause and think about why the MC did what he did. It would've been brought up by Book 3, but you should still try to think about what happens without Molly and the MC having that relationship they had in the story. It's not stupid and actually makes a huge amount of sense.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
You're allowing your emotions to get the better of you in this.

Considering that you bring up Book 2 stuff, you should definitely have enough information to pause and think about why the MC did what he did. It would've been brought up by Book 3, but you should still try to think about what happens without Molly and the MC having that relationship they had in the story. It's not stupid and actually makes a huge amount of sense.
And it sure did, to me it just makes 0 sense that he would ever cheat like he did, i am absolutly fine with him and Molly and hes other chosens and it is accepted by Emily, but Katie hell no that should warent a cheating tag, he knew that would be a big mistake and was warned about it to, if he truely thinks Emily was hes one true love then at that point he should never cheat, even if Emily accepts it at some point later or in book 3 it would never change the fact when he did it, it was worng and it was stupid.

Well it would be about damn time if he was tierd of it, ive been tierd of the blind trust over and over since the start lol.
Maybe ill try book 3 out at some point but need a break for now.[/spoiler]

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, the MC is cheating on Emily.

He's a god. Our morality standards or laws simply do not apply to him.

Emily basically has to accept that, as she did. I believe she even said so herself at some point, I can not remember her exact words about it.

He's cheated on her several times, the alternate reality not withstanding here's the list I remember:
-Chloe
-Katie
-The selee court
-Rope bunny barista
-Sarah to some extent
-The librarian
-Snowdrop
-I think he did some stuff with the bodyguards as well (I'm not sure though, I'd have to replay from bookI to be sure on that one.)

It is also noteworthy to accept that the first time the Mc fucked and turned his chosen, he was cheating as well at that point, as until the "ceremony" was complete, they were not yet his chosen.

So yeah, cheating is certainly present in the game.

I believe Molly played/taught Emily some stuff as well, while we never saw it, the cucumber references could also be considered as Emily cheating on the MC with Molly.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Yes, the MC is cheating on Emily.

He's a god. Our morality standards or laws simply do not apply to him.

Emily basically has to accept that, as she did. I believe she even said so herself at some point, I can not remember her exact words about it.

He's cheated on her several times, the alternate reality not withstanding here's the list I remember:
-Chloe
-Katie
-The selee court
-Rope bunny barista
-Sarah to some extent
-The librarian
-Snowdrop
-I think he did some stuff with the bodyguards as well (I'm not sure though, I'd have to replay from bookI to be sure on that one.)

It is also noteworthy to accept that the first time the Mc fucked and turned his chosen, he was cheating as well at that point, as until the "ceremony" was complete, they were not yet his chosen.

So yeah, cheating is certainly present in the game.

I believe Molly played/taught Emily some stuff as well, while we never saw it, the cucumber references could also be considered as Emily cheating on the MC with Molly.
I wouldent agree that just because hes a god he should just cheat on hes wife or fuck all females he sees, hes still human as well.

And Emily only accepts the chosens no one else untill much later after MC cheats.

Its not true that he cheats with all those people unless you yourself deside to do it, the only time hes forced to cheat on Emily is with Katie, i do belive all the others are optional and i know you can say no to some of those when the option pops up, you cant with Katie.

And yeah my idea of Molly is that she pretty much brainwash Emily into accepting pretty much anything, could say Emily became friends with Molly to but she always thought of Molly as a whore so its kinda pushing it a little, i also tried to stay clear of it but its not possible i even send Molly away in the bath scene with Emily which dident change much.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes