Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I wouldent agree that just because hes a god he should just cheat on hes wife or fuck all females he sees, hes still human as well.

And Emily only accepts the chosens no one else untill much later after MC cheats.

Its not true that he cheats with all those people unless you yourself deside to do it, the only time hes forced to cheat on Emily is with Katie, i do belive all the others are optional and i know you can say no to some of those when the option pops up, you cant with Katie.

And yeah my idea of Molly is that she pretty much brainwash Emily into accepting pretty much anything, could say Emily became friends with Molly to but she always thought of Molly as a whore so its kinda pushing it a little, i also tried to stay clear of it but its not possible i even send Molly away in the bath scene with Emily which dident change much.
Let's divide your objections to 3 points. Draco, Zenia (Brotherhood of the Paths) and Katie.

1. Draco: All content around Draco is optional. It is up to players if they decide to do it or not. So, if you as player decide, that MC should bring dragon egg to Camelot, then it was your decision and you shouldn't criticize MC for it.
  1. Zenia: Brotherhood of the Paths is uncentralized group of mercenaries with several different leaders. Zenia herself was against mixing BoP in Camelot politics. She wasn't responsible for kidnapping.
    Army of Life isn't party. MC don't invite people their base on friendship. He try get as much support for war as possible. If he decide to be petty and exclude possible allies base on some past disagreements, they would be defeated.
3. Katie: Katie is core part of harem. She need to be as close as possible to MC. Look at Molly's prophecy:

What cannot be changed must be endured and death is light as a feather duty heavy as a mountain.

I write this to you as somebody, who get „monogamy“ achievement on his first play-through in steam. And I enjoyed that play-through. It had its comedy value, kicking Chloe out of bathroom.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Homemade

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Let's divide your objections to 3 points. Draco, Zenia (Brotherhood of the Paths) and Katie.

1. Draco: All content around Draco is optional. It is up to players if they decide to do it or not. So, if you as player decide, that MC should bring dragon egg to Camelot, then it was your decision and you shouldn't criticize MC for it.
  2. Zenia: Brotherhood of the Paths is uncentralized group of mercenaries with several different leaders. Zenia herself was against mixing BoP in Camelot politics. She wasn't responsible for kidnapping.
    Army of Life isn't party. MC don't invite people their base on friendship. He try get as much support for war as possible. If he decide to be petty and exclude possible allies base on some past disagreements, they would be defeated.
3. Katie: Katie is core part of harem. She need to be as close as possible to MC. Look at Molly's prophecy:

What cannot be changed must be endured and death is light as a feather duty heavy as a mountain.

I write this to you as somebody, who get „monogamy“ achievement on his first play-through in steam. And I enjoyed that play-through. It had its comedy value, kicking Chloe out of bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
And it sure did, to me it just makes 0 sense that he would ever cheat like he did, i am absolutly fine with him and Molly and hes other chosens and it is accepted by Emily, but Katie hell no that should warent a cheating tag, he knew that would be a big mistake and was warned about it to, if he truely thinks Emily was hes one true love then at that point he should never cheat, even if Emily accepts it at some point later or in book 3 it would never change the fact when he did it, it was worng and it was stupid.
Well, not everything suits everyone's taste.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Is there any way to edit your stats? I just really don't like grind. I've tried Save Editor but it doesn't work.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Well, not everything suits everyone's taste.
Think you missed more then me :)
And yeah it dident fall into my taste when someone constantly talks about hes true love hes one and only to then go cheat behind her back, then all those words means absolutly nothing and gets more annoying to read allllll the time......

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Think you missed more then me :)
And yeah it dident fall into my taste when someone constantly talks about hes true love hes one and only to then go cheat behind her back, then all those words means absolutly nothing and gets more annoying to read allllll the time......
See? This is why I suggested to Droid very early on, that Emily should have been a cuckqueen. It would have solved so many issues! :D

• Sad
Reactions: LadySmoks

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
hes still human as well.
No, he is an evoker. Evokers by definition are half-breeds and MC learns that pappa was powerful immortal pretty early in the game. It's just the exact name that he learns later. One can assume it changes your perspective on life rather drastically.

And yeah my idea of Molly is that she pretty much brainwash Emily into accepting pretty much anything
1) You seem to be missing the fact that Emily was half-Fae and her mother's liege was a fertility god.

2) The whole magic culture is built around pagan pantheons of the old world. Celtic, Nordic etc. They were NOT monogamous. Mages in this setting usually live centuries and the older they get, the more they have in common with smaller gods than common folk. Evokers only die young because they tend to eventually end up fighting against something stronger than them.

Emily perspective is that of the future queen, so she was not expecting to share her husband in the open like that, but I seriously doubt she would eventually care about random bed-warmer during some long hunt or raid against demons. And if her husband could fuck Camelot into beneficial alliance with some power? Duty is heavier than a mountain :D

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why you stop making android
Paradise Lust full make android
Why is game not support android for unity
Weird?
Size. Max size for Android is 2GB; beyond that you need to start screwing around with downloading from servers (and paying for that bandwidth, etc). Book 2 is 5.8GB, Book 3 is 8GB (so far).

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Size. Max size for Android is 2GB; beyond that you need to start screwing around with downloading from servers (and paying for that bandwidth, etc). Book 2 is 5.8GB, Book 3 is 8GB (so far).
And if you were to seriously downsize EVERYTHING within the game, Molly and some other characters would probably have a word with ya.

Droid Productions is the 3rd book now completed or should I still wait and play it later?
It's still being finished (check the lom build channel on Discord for update every day or two). Steam says it's scheduled for Q3, so probably in September.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions is the 3rd book now completed or should I still wait and play it later?
7 daily events left. I have dreams of finishing it by the end of September. Current end of content is day 280, end of the game is day 288. After that I've got some optional stuff, collectibles, chevrons, etc.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
I like this game story and animation so much this is why i have to say this

the MC is so Fucking stupid and irritating and brainless seriously he can't do nothing unless someone tell him so.
every choice he do is guided by emily or the voice or someone else and when finally make a decision by himself they
stop him (most of the time emily do) so what's of the point of him being MC ! Idk

So my point is the MC killed the game (at least for me) the only thing that made me kept going is the story and if the DV take my advice rework the game and remove this poker shit and put a real power system that match the game theme. the game is not even in top 100 usually a game with this type of animation you find it at the top 10 in this site. this is why i hoop he see this message to take my advice

PS
sorry for being ass but like i said i like the game

• Angry
Reactions: LeonzeT2
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes