And we march forward, towards launch :)
View attachment 2920890
*checks the store page*
not able to buy yet
*refresh page*
*refresh page*
-sips a bit of my breakfast-
*refresh page*
Come on steam approve it already damn it!
*refresh page once more, just in case*

What??? I'm old, don't know how much longer I've got, had to try... right? :D

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I was pronouncing Cu Chulainn and Lugh wrong it seams. IF he is doing it right.
This was something that kinda bothered me when I first started playing. I knew I was butchering the pronunciation of so many of the names but couldn't really find a good source to hear the actual way they sound. I eventually just let it go and went with the idea that I'm playing the MC as an American who wouldn't know any better anyway and no one has the heart/balls to correct him.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I was pronouncing Cu Chulainn and Lugh wrong it seams. IF he is doing it right.

He's Irish, so my bets are on him getting it right :)
It sounds correct.
Celtic things, will usually sound like if you've got your nose "stuck with things", and if your throat is very irritated forcing you to make "RRCChhhTTT" like when you clear your throat. Also, many letters seems to simply... be silent.

After hearing it on the video, it "sounds fine", despite me not speaking or understanding Celtic languages, I heard them while I lived in both Ireland and Scotland. "sounds fine" to me.

Here's an example of Live spoken Scottish Gaelic: if you're interested in what it sounds like. It's very uncommon in Scotland still, but is a lot more current in Ireland, where their Gaelic language is still taught in school as well.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I tend to hear a butchered cross of Russian and English pronunciations in my head. But, that is how everything rattles around in there these days.

Something that I found interesting in the song was a reference to Morrigan, who Droid Productions had in a scene at the King's Dragon with Cu.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I tend to hear a butchered cross of Russian and English pronunciations in my head. But, that is how everything rattles around in there these days.

Something that I found interesting in the song was a reference to Morrigan, who Droid Productions had in a scene at the King's Dragon with Cu.
Indeed :)

The Morrigan, and Hel, are two of the elements I'll be playing with in NG+

Reactions: LadySmoks

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Curiosity... From the breif encounter at The King's Dragon, I got the feeling The Morrigan was a badass, but, Jesus Christ on a pogo stick...

Nice, learned a lot there!

And she sound TOP level badass there :D

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I haven't played this in several months, apparently since January (I played a few months after but the save files ONLY end in January), so maybe that's why I don't remember what happened prior to Act III beginning, no saying more than that to avoid spoilers.
So I downloaded 2 again, and still, nothing remains fresh in my memory.
Most of what I am loading I have done a couple of times before.
So if I remember correctly my save files are located on my computer rather than in a folder within the game.
I would like to access them, instead of virtually having to start again, but...perhaps that's just the best idea after all.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes