bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Final chunk of content complete today (achievements, collectible and a farewell to the cast event day 287). Almost 4 years to the day.

Feeling a little melancholy, like old friends are moving off to another country.
Fortunately it is easy to fly to another country to see your old friends again. Just take the plane called Morningstar. Though you might realise they have changed a little. :)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I went to a LARP event yesterday evening and a song from LoM was playing in the tavern. I was alone laughing while waiting at the bar. Had to talk about it to my friends. (shameless plug)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment closeup_1.mp4

Going through and adding a couple of small videos to Bella's Chosen sequence, and a new set of collectible card-backgrounds for Book 1.

Still got some small Book 3 bugs to sort out, but nothing too serious; looks like launch will be Sept 27th.

If you haven't already, consider giving it a wishlist; it helps a TON during the launch period in terms of helping people find the game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting timing, Droid Productions, as Mac OS Sonoma will come out the day before... will there be a discount for previous owners? I have my card ready to go!
There'll be a launch discount, of course. I'll look into doing a bundle for the full set; I don't know if I can do that without it being live, but it's something I'm actively looking for.

And yeah... it's ready to go :)

I quite like the little dynamic widget F95zone added,

1695081984122.png

Just enter the SteamURL in as a Media link, and it'll insert a dynamic widget.
1695082038486.png

Aconnoway3

May 4, 2020
Question I started book 2 and on say 123 I think at the end of the day I look like there should have been a sex scene but it just go to the next day I downloaded it from here do it need a patch or is it like this ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Question I started book 2 and on say 123 I think at the end of the day I look like there should have been a sex scene but it just go to the next day I downloaded it from here do it need a patch or is it like this ?
I'm not quite sure what you mean. There's no external patch or anything, and day 123 doesn't have a calendar based sex scene (I think it's the first time you can play Molly's repeatable late-night sex scene, but that's all).

Aconnoway3

May 4, 2020
Quick question I have the whisky for Katie were can I give it to her every time I go to her all I can do is chat, I am in book 2 the day of the wedding at the moment tanking in advance

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Quick question I have the whisky for Katie were can I give it to her every time I go to her all I can do is chat, I am in book 2 the day of the wedding at the moment tanking in advance
It'll happen automatically as part of normal story progression; don't worry about it.

Originally it was a free-flowing event, but I replaced it for reasons.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes