smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
How do you execute a script with spaces in the parameter?

No quotes, double quotes, nor single quotes work, nor does escaping the space with a backslash.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is there a hotkey to hide the UI? If there has been, and I just didn't know it, I'm going to be very cross with myself.

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
Congrats Droid, Here is to another great venture for your future works.

I had Stopped playing since chapter one since I wanted to wait for it to finish so I can fully Embrace this and now is the time!

Again Congrats and thank you for all the effort and time you have invested in this work and I hope to see more of your creative mind here in the coming Future.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
H or central mouse button.

In general I try to follow Renpy keyboard shortcuts unless there's a good reason not to.
It's strange that it never worked until now, but the only reason is that I never tried it when the mouse focus was on the text. It doesn't work otherwise, but of course it doesn't. My bad.

Reactions: Droid Productions

smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
What are you trying to do? :D
Unlock achievements that aren't triggered, e.g. Execute Script: Achievement=I am Rage

The Debug Mode shows Progress 3528196 / 100000, so it should have been granted already.

It works for single-word achievements like Achievement=Indigestion.

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
What is book 2 supposed to end on? I got the 2.5 version and it ends at chp 8. Feels much shorter compared to book 1.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
What is book 2 supposed to end on? I got the 2.5 version and it ends at chp 8. Feels much shorter compared to book 1.
Act XI. It's called The Black Sun. The name would make sense once you get to around that part. Although yeah, it's shorter than B1 by a full act. It's packed with a lot of happenings, though.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Please disregard the dumb question above. I was a day early. :eek::oops:

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No, that's the point where the Android base file exceeds 2GB, and I stopped making Android builds.

Book 1 ends on day 115 (it's the longest of the 3 in terms of days used, because I wanted to end it on New Year's eve)
Book 2 ends on day 198
Book 3 ends on day 288 (midsummer's night).

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes