Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Ohhhhh so at say the last turn if I happen to play a hand diagonally that happens to also give me a hand vertically and horizontally off the cards weve played Ill get 3 attacks? OHHHHKAY that makes so much more sense that explains why I just get randomly hit twice sometimes and get hit often at the last turn of a deck. That's gonna add so much depth to the hands. So the max amount of attacks in a turn is 5 correct? That would explain why I got laid out due to a 4attack on some 8spades minotaur.

Cant believe I didnt realize that on my own, during the first time I played I tried making a hand off of 3cards that were played and it didnt let me so I just figured that you couldnt do anything with them lol.

And thank you for the reply really appreciate it. Loving the game so far btw, just finished act 1 and am excited to see where it goes.
Act ONE? Strap yourself in, man, you are in for a ride

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I'm fairly late to the party, but wanted to say congrats on finishing book 3! Just finished my first playthrough of all 3 and enjoyed it quite a bit. Be proud of yoursel[f|ves]; you've made a heckuva thing here! :)

Reactions: Droid Productions

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
Act ONE? Strap yourself in, man, you are in for a ride
Yeah im hyped for it. This game has been on my "to play" list since book 2 was midway through development. I much prefer story over erotic scenes and this game seemed like a great one but I would also pass it up for other games. (ive done the same to multiple great games on this site) But once I saw that it was fully finished I knew that I finally had to give it a go and downloaded it for when I finished up Starfield which I just recently did. Def looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is Book 3 finally complete or will more updates be rolled out for it?
It's done, the story is complete.

I'm contemplating a New Game+ mode somewhere down the road, but that would start back in Book 1 and progress forward, so it's a good long time before it gets anywhere near book 3. All my focus (hobby wise) is on Morningstar atm.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
...how about a second trilogy? :love: This is like a well-prepared meal - you enjoy it, then it is gone and you wish you had just a bit more to enjoy.

I am looking forward to starting Morningstar, though. I love Emily!

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
...and with that, the meal is complete, all six courses! When I said a second trilogy, perhaps with Eleanora as the MC, but I understand the feeling of "happily ever after". Thank you for this work of art.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Mmmm. Then I've missed it. I thought I met with him in R1 as often as he was available, but I guess not.
You need to meet them in R2 first (broken Emily reality). You also need to talk to the Salesman, the Musician and the Djinn Then talk again to him in R1 (after you return to Elsewhere) to close it.

brumnayan

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone have tips on Jormungandr? His dmg is more than Dylan's healing, and it pierces Ellie's shields. I don't think I can kill him in the ~8 turns Ill be getting. I'd like to actually beat him but I'm not sure how I can.

Also, theres a bug with both fenrir and jorm, where if you load a save after losing to them the next time you fight them they start with 500k more HP. ~275k becomes ~770000, and 183k becomes some wierd big number.

The hp bug resets if you close and reopen the game, and load the save and immediately fight.

Bug could be from just playing the game, fighting before, or quickloading while in game at all.

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Does anyone have tips on Jormungandr? His dmg is more than Dylan's healing, and it pierces Ellie's shields. I don't think I can kill him in the ~8 turns Ill be getting. I'd like to actually beat him but I'm not sure how I can.

Also, theres a bug with both fenrir and jorm, where if you load a save after losing to them the next time you fight them they start with 500k more HP. ~275k becomes ~770000, and 183k becomes some wierd big number.

The hp bug resets if you close and reopen the game, and load the save and immediately fight.

Bug could be from just playing the game, fighting before, or quickloading while in game at all.
IIRC Bella helps, cause she shields pure damage to you, so Dylan do not have that much work... you do not want Molly or overuse her ability. Cause you are helping more him than yourself.

And for third one it depends on your build. Katie for fire (havent played that part for a while, but he is not fire immune) or Akane for more controll aprroach (I just rage/clustered him into oblivion)

Reactions: Real Kreten

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

I have reported this at least once before. It is the same in book 2 (haven't tested in book 1). What happens is that the HP increase for playing on hard/ultra is applied again for the new fight (which it should) but instead of applying it on the original HP of the boss, it is applied on the HP the boss had last time where the HP increase was already applied. And if you load again it will be applied once more. It is a way to get really, really difficult fights if you want. :)
IIRC Bella helps, cause she shields pure damage to you, so Dylan do not have that much work... you do not want Molly or overuse her ability. Cause you are helping more him than yourself.

And for third one it depends on your build. Katie for fire (havent played that part for a while, but he is not fire immune) or Akane for more controll aprroach (I just rage/clustered him into oblivion)
His status is reset every 2 turns. So you can't build up fire damage or ice damage (except for a end-of-board with multiple firestorms + katie where you can build up decent damage). Much better to build up your own buffs, i.e. rage and shields. And make sure to use Barrier at end-of-board to block out the massive poison damage. Dylan is nice to have for regenerating at least some of the HP caused by the poison hits.

I got up to 36k rage and finished with a 225k damage clusterstrike. :)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
I have reported this at least once before. It is the same in book 2 (haven't tested in book 1). What happens is that the HP increase for playing on hard/ultra is applied again for the new fight (which it should) but instead of applying it on the original HP of the boss, it is applied on the HP the boss had last time where the HP increase was already applied. And if you load again it will be applied once more. It is a way to get really, really difficult fights if you want. :)

His status is reset every 2 turns. So you can't build up fire damage or ice damage (except for a end-of-board with multiple firestorms + katie where you can build up decent damage). Much better to build up your own buffs, i.e. rage and shields. And make sure to use Barrier at end-of-board to block out the massive poison damage. Dylan is nice to have for regenerating at least some of the HP caused by the poison hits.

I got up to 36k rage and finished with a 225k damage clusterstrike. :)
Well every bigg boss has that cleanse, so you can kick him kinda enought... But Cluster and Rage is my favourite

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You need to meet them in R2 first (broken Emily reality). You also need to talk to the Salesman, the Musician and the Djinn Then talk again to him in R1 (after you return to Elsewhere) to close it.
Well, that's it; I think I didn't talk to the Djinn, because the key character hasn't appeared in restored R1. Next playthrough.

Last edited:

brumnayan

Jan 8, 2019

I appreciate it. Eventually I beat Jorm with a cold build, and molly. Barricade from X on the turn the board flips to ignore poison, or the turns you use the winterking and drop your cold. Took a while but I got to a point where he wasn't getting stronger anymore.

As for Hel, the last one--I couldn't beat her on hard, her attack would kill me in one shot bcause I didn't have enough HP. Eventually she'd get a turn from my lightning build and oneshot me.
I switch to easy for that one, which lowered its HP enough so katie + xochi +bella could take it down in time.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I appreciate it. Eventually I beat Jorm with a cold build, and molly. Barricade from X on the turn the board flips to ignore poison, or the turns you use the winterking and drop your cold. Took a while but I got to a point where he wasn't getting stronger anymore.

As for Hel, the last one--I couldn't beat her on hard, her attack would kill me in one shot bcause I didn't have enough HP. Eventually she'd get a turn from my lightning build and oneshot me.
I switch to easy for that one, which lowered its HP enough so katie + xochi +bella could take it down in time.
You need circuit-breaker to take Hel down in lightning mode. And yeah, she's designed to be the nastiest thing in the game (at least until New Game+)

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes