Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If I recall it originally became a thing because people were complaining they couldn't take a shower after working the night-shift at the Crowley; evidently this caused PTSD in people with bartending backgrounds.
Given that a large number of my friends are bartenders, this made me laugh out loud, because it absolutely tracks. Where I live, bars can't stay open past 2 (most, of course, close earlier than that). But I always enjoyed talking to their grumpy partners who were (after cleanup/breakdown) routinely woken up by them coming home at 3-something, woken up a second time by the inevitable shower, and then a third time when they finally came to bed at 4-something. And it isn't even smoke here, because it's not allowed; just a general film of liquor, citrus, and so forth that they needed gone before they could sleep.

Anyway, it's interesting that it was never an actual time slot except for the odd exception, because I always wished I could push (say) a grateful Chloe and her new outfit into Late Night. Or, as mentioned, have some repeatable fun with the Chosen (or Emily). Unpopulated, it's kinda the Love of Magic version of forcing me to *click* take a shower and *click* get dressed every morning.

Oh well. I'm sure that I'll be equally grumpy about being unable to see everything in a single playthrough in your next game, because there's just no satisfying some people.

Reactions: Droid Productions

wildlslayer69

Jun 21, 2020
It kind of sucks that molly and akane didn't have kids been nutting in them thinking everyone would get pregant but great game all around and to think I found this on accident lol

Aug 9, 2021
Hands down the best game on this site. Especially the story. I hope Morningstar will be just as good, although I'm worried it will feel underwhelming since the mc in lom was literally a god who can break reality. Usually games that share the same universe tend to up the stakes from one title to another to keep it engaging...and it's kinda hard to top that.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Is there a build for book 3 on android?
None. Game's too big for android. Last I checked, there's no plan for android release, but I haven't been able to check the Discord for months now so I have no idea if there are changes there. Likely not.

* Note: When Book 3 comes out, it may be necessary to rename your most current Act+ sav2 file to ACT11.sav2 or execute the debug script 'SilentEndOfAct=11' to update it for Book 3 to read this instead of the old Act11.sav2 file. *
What does that mean exactly? I need someone to translate it into human language for person who is not smart enough to debug scripts. Renamed my Act+XI file to Act11.sav2 but still can't start book 3 from my save-file.
After finishing Book 2, the game will create a separate save file named Act11.sav2. This will be the file the Book 3 game will use when you try to continue the story. If you're using a different save (for various reasons) and wants to use that instead, you can do so but you'll need to rename the save file so it'll be the one detected by the 3rd game.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Backup/rename the one the game created, just in case, and rename your desired save to Act11.sav2 and copy it to the same location...

The game is just looking for a save file with a specific name.

Assassin09011996

Jan 21, 2020
guys i have been playing book 3 2nd time but i was not able start an event about rochenoire by talking to emily in great hall (day 251 evening) and an event about elsewhere lich camp by bring bella and katie (day 252 evening - night) according to walkthrough
am i missing something ?
if im missing something please tell me about it i dont want to miss any event

Reactions: king o Arceus

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
is there a downside of getting money from Jannice/mom ?
yeah down the line when she passes away you only get 50.000 inheritance instead of 500.000
that is the magic of compound interests!

not that you need it, i mean your suggar mommy is a queen with billions, but its still nice to have your own money!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
yeah down the line when she passes away you only get 50.000 inheritance instead of 500.000
that is the magic of compound interests!

not that you need it, i mean your suggar mommy is a queen with billions, but its still nice to have your own money!
thanks!

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I read that you can pick your gem set before combat, but I don't see that pull down bar (once you enter the portal). is there a specific key for that?

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I read that you can pick your gem set before combat, but I don't see that pull down bar (once you enter the portal). is there a specific key for that?
You must wait until you are in one of the hunting grounds, and after you select an opponent. At top left, you see "Gems".
IF the opponent gets first strike, such as Cambions, you cannot switch gems, as combbat has begun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darthpham

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
You must wait until you are in one of the hunting grounds, and after you select an opponent. At top left, you see "Gems".
IF the opponent gets first strike, such as Cambions, you cannot switch gems, as combbat has begun.
ohhhh, I see, thank you! I'll try it now

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I actually thing Act IV might be my favorite single act of the game; it spans so much emotional space, and some amazing moments. I've recently been playing through Book 1 again (I'm doing New Game+ now, with new content, and porting all of Book 1 to Book 3's engine), so I'm getting a chance to revisit some of my favorite moments.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
book 3
cant see New Icon "Look for the Chosen"
cant exit dark mansion after got bullets (icon blocked by quest popup like in other events)
no more see defiler. is he available after first appearance?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
book 3
cant see New Icon "Look for the Chosen"
cant exit dark mansion after got bullets
no more see defiler. is he available after first appearance?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"cant exit dark mansion after got bullets"
This part... first time I'm hearing about it. Do you have a save from before it happens, I'll check it out.

Reactions: Warscared
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes