Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
LoM remains probably my favourite story of any avn I've played, and I've played hundreds at this point. Question remains though, will we ever get to see more of the kids and their adventures? perhaps a spin off game or something akin to that?

Reactions: Droid Productions

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
After dancing with Emily, is the vision of the future the MC sees of a grown Elanora and other toasting to an adventure in New York the actual end of the game? If so I was a little surprised. I thought the game would have ended with the birth of Elanora.

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveOfMagic-Bundle(all three books)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Shadowen

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
After dancing with Emily, is the vision of the future the MC sees of a grown Elanora and other toasting to an adventure in New York the actual end of the game? If so I was a little surprised. I thought the game would have ended with the birth of Elanora.
Nah, it was always meant to end on midsummer's night.

I find the state of her being pregnant sexy, and the two of them dealing with their dreams and hopes in relation to Elanora to be emotionally rewarding.

I find the actual birth traumatic :) It's a lot of screams and blood and pain, and has no business in a romantic AVN. Also, daz babies look like demons.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Nah, it was always meant to end on midsummer's night.

I find the state of her being pregnant sexy, and the two of them dealing with their dreams and hopes in relation to Elanora to be emotionally rewarding.

I find the actual birth traumatic :) It's a lot of screams and blood and pain, and has no business in a romantic AVN. Also, daz babies look like demons.
Raging hormones also make you horny as hell during pregnancy! At least it did for me. I'm back to normal, and my husband's "mantle" has refilled, though.

FYI, those demonic DAZ babies may be more realistic than you think!!!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
by playing Ultra, do you get more XP per fight, and/or higher tier rewards?
Ultra does a number of things; one of them is that it scales the monster range (so basically each monster has a range "Random chance of spawning between level 10 and 25" or something like that). When Ultra is activated, that range goes down (so if previously a mob was used for Lvl 10-25, on Ultra it might be Lvl 5-15.

This gives you more of a challenge, but also more rewards, since higher tier enemies have better goodies.

Reactions: darthpham

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
what difference in book 1 between 1.1.9b and 1.4.0?
upd: ok. download and see changelog

Last edited:

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
R2 Owyn died when Thor got him. R2 Emily died when holding R1 Owyn as his spark burned thru at the lake. Horny "died" in both realities, around the same time. The Mother "died" when she actually went after The Outsiders in their own reality 1800 years ago... but was apparently only lost, and could not find her way back. The Mother "Returned", taking the appearance of dead R2 Emily, and basically resurrected R1 Owyn who together, pulled R2 Excalibur from the stone. The fire from R1 Oywn burning up was a guiding light for The Mother to find her way. R2 Owyn never got X, he died, so X was still there in the R2 stone by the lake. Horny "Returned", and took the appearance of dead R2 Owyn. Remember, Samael said they are they only true gods of humans, so I guess they both "Returned" together to all realities. At least, that is how I see things. ;)

Reactions: Daemoniac
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes