a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did, whenever I was allowed. You'll notice I specifically said it helps when she and Chloe become available.

Like I said the main problem was the big fixed fights like outsiders and Ammit, where she was not present.

That said even with her skill it's hard to get above Four of a Kind. I most certainly never had Royal flushes all over the place. Perhaps if fights lasted a lot of rounds since the jokers seems to be shuffled back in and come up in the middle 9 cards again, but by that point the enemy is also throwing big stuff every round and the fight ends one way or the other very quickly. My experience was more often than not badly for me, given reasonably strong enemies.
What stones are your using?
Lighting stuns most enemies so they can not attack you, even outsiders gets stunned.
I have 3 load outs, lighting, fire and frost. I use lighting unless the enemies are immune to it then I switch over to fire or frost.

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
I did, whenever I was allowed. You'll notice I specifically said it helps when she and Chloe become available.

Like I said the main problem was the big fixed fights like outsiders and Ammit, where she was not present.

That said even with her skill it's hard to get above Four of a Kind. I most certainly never had Royal flushes all over the place. Perhaps if fights lasted a lot of rounds since the jokers seems to be shuffled back in and come up in the middle 9 cards again, but by that point the enemy is also throwing big stuff every round and the fight ends one way or the other very quickly. My experience was more often than not badly for me, given reasonably strong enemies.
Yes, I found that with Molly, 4 of a kind was most common, so put my best attack gem in that slot. With enemies that have strong attacks, you need to either cast barrier, bring Dylan after he learns regeneration spell, or someone who can shield you, like Emily... That, or have a shield gem in an easy slot, like 3 of a kind can also help.

Reactions: Cazzan

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
What stones are your using?
Lighting stuns most enemies so they can not attack you, even outsiders gets stunned.
I have 3 load outs, lighting, fire and frost. I use lighting unless the enemies are immune to it then I switch over to fire or frost.
Once you start getting other ways to do straight damage (Hammer Time/Fire Mastery/Dragon Slayer) I mostly ran Lightning or Ice. But until you get the Lightning reset gem (very late) that's not gonna lock enemies for multiple fills of the board.

The Outsiders were very easy. Since they telegraph their moves and you have Barrier it was just a long fight, but never dangerous. Ammit was a right pain though - I'm glad you didn't have to actually whittle off all that HP... It was still pretty boring.

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
Yes, I found that with Molly, 4 of a kind was most common, so put my best attack gem in that slot. With enemies that have strong attacks, you need to either cast barrier, bring Dylan after he learns regeneration spell, or someone who can shield you, like Emily... That, or have a shield gem in an easy slot, like 3 of a kind can also help.
Dylan (Or the Aztec goddess) is definitely the MVP besides Molly for regen/heal/refresh. My ideal party most of the time (once available) was Dylan/Molly/Bella.

And I'm glad I wasn't the only one that found Four of a Kind to be a soft ceiling.

Reactions: LadySmoks

LadySmoks

Apr 21, 2020
Dylan (Or the Aztec goddess) is definitely the MVP besides Molly for regen/heal/refresh. My ideal party most of the time (once available) was Dylan/Molly/Bella.

And I'm glad I wasn't the only one that found Four of a Kind to be a soft ceiling.
I also found that taking The Chosen works well, after Akane gets her other abilities, since she can shield, heal, add rage, etc

Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
I also found that taking The Chosen works well, after Akane gets her other abilities, since she can shield, heal, add rage, etc
Yeah she becomes pretty good once she gets her second set of abilities. I just really, really love being able to refresh Hammer Time ;)

4.60 star(s) 251 Votes