Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
ok......so I guess "landlady & flatmate" has to be played several times through the story? because it keeps saying i've reachhed the end of the content, but the game (within the game....) never gets updated, as far as day 29.....or did I just completely not pay attention where it gets an update near day 100 or something?
No, it was a bug on the beta branch from fixing another issue; I'm pushing a new version (1.6.7b) which should fix that issue.

Reactions: Real Kreten

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have looked around the wiki and can not find any info on "Rage", what's is good for???

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I have looked around the wiki and can not find any info on "Rage", what's is good for???
It increases the damage of all attacks. (Even shields) So, as it builds up it does damage in addition to whatever other gem effects happen. You cast shield on yourself and do damage at the same time for example. It is especially effective with the cluster gems since the rage gets applied three times on each attack.

Eddie8

Sep 9, 2018
How to install in android..it downloads as a zip file and after extracting there's no exe or apk file..does anybody have a clue?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Droid Productions

Here book 1 is version 1.6.5f
On Steam book 1 is version 1.4.0 (Yes I bought the steam version yesterday, all 3 books.)

Which version has the most content??

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Droid Productions

Here book 1 is version 1.6.5f
On Steam book 1 is version 1.4.0 (Yes I bought the steam version yesterday, all 3 books.)

Which version has the most content??
Droid's still making sure that nothing is broken before pushing the build to the main branch in Steam. To simply answer your question, the version 1.6.5f has more content. But you could just enable the NG+ branch from Steam by going to the game's properties:
1712260990172.png

Which is the actual latest one so far: 1.6.7C.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Droid's still making sure that nothing is broken before pushing the build to the main branch in Steam. To simply answer your question, the version 1.6.5f has more content. But you could just enable the NG+ branch from Steam by going to the game's properties:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks I will go and do the beta version then.

4.60 star(s) 253 Votes