beezus

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone have an act 6 save? I lost my save and I don't feel like replaying the first book, i just want to move on with the story.

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Does anyone have an act 6 save? I lost my save and I don't feel like replaying the first book, i just want to move on with the story.
You could just start a new game with pre-defined stats. If you wanna change it, there's always the console (Ctrl+J). Just look for this in the New Game screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just ran into a Love of Magic reference in BaDIK which I've never seen mentioned while replaying it (again). The MC can become "The Ice King", complete with a musical score clearly influenced by LoM during the Dungeons and Gremlins game he plays in the library. Neat touch, and I guess DPC is a Love of Magic fan.
Screenshot (411).png

keterboy

Jul 2, 2021
You could just start a new game with pre-defined stats. If you wanna change it, there's always the console (Ctrl+J). Just look for this in the New Game screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi. this if you start on book 2? i also finished book one long ago, but changed pc's and lost the saves. sorry for the trouble!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Reactions: keterboy

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
First day of the year 2019... So it doesn't start off where the this game's end point, it's a prequel? Now I'm really intrigued
Different universes, different magic systems, and it's a far grittier world.

Love of Magic's essentially an Arthurian Romance; the Good are Good, the Bad are Bad, and Good will triumph (with some sacrifices along the way).

Morningstar's far more inspired by 80s-90s action movies (Rocky, Highlander, The Crow, etc). It's grittier, darker, closer to the ground, the magic's more contained, and it deals with a heavy Masquerade (the separation of regular humans from the magical world).

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
I did not see a spoiler tag anywhere to use so im gonna just say: is there a way to change the fate of a person in the game?

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
on the debug menu, what does no_aoife mean? I got a few of them checked and a few of them are not checked, what is the difference between them does anybody know

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
on the debug menu, what does no_aoife mean? I got a few of them checked and a few of them are not checked, what is the difference between them does anybody know
I wouldn't mess with those. They're designed to ensure optional side content with a character doesn't happen when they're not around story wise (like when Emily goes to Camelot without you)

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes