DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
C'mon Droid Productions the below quotes doesn't spoiler it for me but OH it has me drooling over my keyboard in anticipation for the next release. I just hope my keyboard will survive it w/o a brain transplant. :p

I wasn't going to download the latest build here. I was going to wait. Now I'm sitting here watching my download bar to see what I missed. Then if I don't find anything I'm going to check my Steam. I know I added it to my wishlist but I checked and I'm unable to do anything else until it's released. I can't wait!

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
shy.png

One of the events I'm working on for Act 4 is a date for Bella. She's not normally a dress kind of girl, and foolishly lets Katie pick the outfit.

shower2.png

Another scene, towards the end of Day77 (which has been running for a while). I really loved how the light hits her here.

The shower peeping scene is a staple in these games; I wanted to play a little with it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A study in wallpapers.

A couple of fans asked if they could get the base models for Molly and Emily to make fan-art with, which I didn't have any problems with. The first one is here, where Molly's clearly happy as a cat that's gotten into the creamery. It's made by F95 local Pandaman.

Molly_Emily_2_4K_BG.png

The second one is from fellow dev (who works on his Neko Paradise and Radiant). It's a cross-over between my Catgirl and his waifu catgirl from Neko Paradise. Cute, and hot.
violetandchloe4k.png

Finally, all those cool wallpapers being made inspired me to make one as well. I'm doing a bunch of renders for Bella at the moment, and I've always loved her eyes. Here I tried for a shot to represent her duality; torn between self control and rage, love and hate, human and werewolf.
bella.png

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Hi, Droid

I very much enjoy your game and it is massively impressive, especially considering you are a one-person show. Unfortunately, Black Rose is starting to do my head in ...

Black Rose 1
I can do without issue and the walkthrough makes it perfectly clear.

Black Rose 2
Seems straightforward
  • visit Starcucks at night to get Jenny to stay open late.
  • then visit again at night (once you have 2nd black rose) and get BJ.
However, the walkthorugh mentions something about her coming over a bit like a worshipper?
Do you need to visit her again to trigger a second scene? See "slutty nun" below, last line.

Black Rose 3
I am playing v0.4.18. I have 3rd black rose. I have visited Olivia after her tentacular experience. Olivia has visited pub, if that makes a difference. MC has received BJ from Jenny as part of Black Rose 2.
I visited Starcuck's over and over again and couldn't trigger Black Rose 3. I was assuming, from the walkthrough, the scene would involve Olivia.
I enabled debug mode in settings and checked the flags. I found flags for "black_rose2" and "black_rose2_olivia".
So, referring to an earlier post form you, I added "black_rose3" to the flags and revisited Starcucks.
I then got a scene with Jenny in "slutty nun" getup. Is this supposed to happen here?
Yeah.. I have the same problem..

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
"....I then got a scene with Jenny in "slutty nun" getup. Is this supposed to happen here? "

Yes, that's the black rose 3 event.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The problem is likely that Olivia's chunk of the Black Rose III event is gated to day 70 onwards. I wanted MC to be on the upwards slope of his power-curve before Jenny goes full Jenny the Apostle on him

Reactions: L30

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
bella_sig.gif

I liked that wallpaper of Bella enough that I decided to do a sig of it.

In case you're curious how these are made, Krull made a template here. These days I usually do the assembly in AfterEffects, then the final composition/export to GIF in Photoshop, but for this Sig I already had a good single image.

You can include it (or any other sig) in your signature like this.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Everyone is in for a treat or a 5 course dinner when chp V comes out. Then on to book 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're still on 4.18, you've forgotten to opt in to the beta branch. 0.4.21 is out, 0.4.22 is uploading today. Mostly fixes, but also completes the marathon day 77. Once that's done I'm free again :)

Reactions: L30

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
If you're still on 4.18, you've forgotten to opt in to the beta branch. 0.4.21 is out, 0.4.22 is uploading today. Mostly fixes, but also completes the marathon day 77. Once that's done I'm free again :)
Do I use the same activation code in steam to opt into the beta?

Somehow I am in beta now but not sure which day to start on.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Yeah.. I have the same problem..
Black Rose 3
I am playing v0.4.18. I have 3rd black rose. I have visited Olivia after her tentacular experience. Olivia has visited pub, if that makes a difference. MC has received BJ from Jenny as part of Black Rose 2.
I visited Starcuck's over and over again and couldn't trigger Black Rose 3. I was assuming, from the walkthrough, the scene would involve Olivia.
I enabled debug mode in settings and checked the flags. I found flags for "black_rose2" and "black_rose2_olivia".
So, referring to an earlier post form you, I added "black_rose3" to the flags and revisited Starcucks.
I then got a scene with Jenny in "slutty nun" getup. Is this supposed to happen here?

The answer is that Black Rose III isn't in the game just yet, even in the beta, but will be by the time Act V is done which ends Book 1 of this classic game.

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Just finished the last Steam version it is amazing the progression My only question is after talking with your father has a cutting end?
Act IV Day 77
Edit 2nd: hahaha Couldn't resist to testify my feelings ... You know till the conversation with our father the story was progressing normal ok training some set ups from Thor etc but ok we will get stronger but after the conversation you realize that all the previous was just the prologue the end of the beginning and now how we suppose to sleep satisfied and happy wondering how the best ending will come and I don't mean the outcome but the walking of the path .... #$%#$ you Droid you are amazing :love: I hate you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: ut1stgear1

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just finished the last Steam version it is amazing the progression My only question is after talking with your father has a cutting end?
Act IV Day 77
Yeah, the beta rolls forward. Latest beta (0.4.22) goes to the end of day 77; right now I'm writing Morning day 78, then I'm opening the world again to let players explore again.

Honestly THE BEST GAME I have played from F95Zone, so far, and I've played A LOT!
Thanks for the review; I agree that having more side-events and optional quests would be good. Just a matter of balancing working on that against moving the whole story forward, since I'm a solo dev :)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Yeah, the beta rolls forward. Latest beta (0.4.22) goes to the end of day 77; right now I'm writing Morning day 78, then I'm opening the world again to let players explore again.

Thanks for the review; I agree that having more side-events and optional quests would be good. Just a matter of balancing working on that against moving the whole story forward, since I'm a solo dev :)
As they say. "Let the good times roll" Probably the best build yet in beta. (y)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Just here to say I am still very much enjoying this game to the fullest. Love the atmosphere, characters, and well written dialogue and story. Hope this game keeps getting updates. And the creators keep being motivated to making this game ;). Cause most quality comes from skill and happy motivation to make something.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just here to say I am still very much enjoying this game to the fullest. Love the atmosphere, characters, and well written dialogue and story. Hope this game keeps getting updates. And the creators keep being motivated to making this game ;). Cause most quality comes from skill and happy motivation to make something.
I have to say this about droid though. I predict that because of the nature of the MC droid will "literally" burn out when this is done if not before. :D

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes