4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
You forgot to put any code when you refuse the footjob.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5208, in script
    jump footjob1_Is_no
ScriptError: could not find label 'footjob1_Is_no'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5208, in script
    jump footjob1_Is_no
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'footjob1_Is_no'.
edit:
nvm, its been mentioned already
Hi, the problem there should be solved with the new Bugfix update. Sorry for the problem.

Reactions: Deathangel

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...my anti virus triggered that this has a virus as soon as I hit the game's exe. And I noticed this title's EXE has an image injected into the Ren'Py exe file.

FYI...dev, this can cause users anti virus to trigger. Last month one of the popular walk through mods recommended to another dev to remove it, or not add any more images to any of the Ren'Py exe's (32bit, 64 bit exe's). As this can prevent that issue each time an update is released (prevents players avoiding playing this title because of, and reduces comments and questions being asked many times in the forms...about this false positive problem with Ren'Py.)

Regards.

Reactions: Sihirbaz_arttzz

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hmm...my anti virus triggered that this has a virus as soon as I hit the game's exe. And I noticed this title's EXE has an image injected into the Ren'Py exe file.

FYI...dev, this can cause users anti virus to trigger. Last month one of the popular walk through mods recommended to another dev to remove it, or not add any more images to any of the Ren'Py exe's (32bit, 64 bit exe's). As this can prevent that issue each time an update is released (prevents players avoiding playing this title because of, and reduces comments and questions being asked many times in the forms...about this false positive problem with Ren'Py.)

Regards.
Thank you very much. I've been looking for the source of this problem. I'll fix it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrBenny and Lerd0

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveOrPower-0.2.6Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you very much. I've been looking for the source of this problem. I'll fix it.
Hi,
Have you been able to remove the image from your title's exe file? If you have could you please post a copy of it, as I haven't finished this title yet? My Defender keeps deleting the original exe file, so I can't play it.

Regards.

Reactions: Sihirbaz_arttzz

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hi,
Have you been able to remove the image from your title's exe file? If you have could you please post a copy of it, as I haven't finished this title yet? My Defender keeps deleting the original exe file, so I can't play it.

Regards.
Hi, I will fix the issue and publish it later this week. I will let you know when it's fixed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and MrBenny

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Hi,

Regards.
Hi, A new bug fix version has been released. The virus bug in the computer version has been fixed. You can try again if you want.

Reactions: MrBenny
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes