Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
I've been here waiting for any of the modders to create more gay stuff for a long while, so I'm used to being patient xD
I can wait xP
or you could just make your own, just saying. It's something I notice a lot online with people acting like other people have to make the things they wanna see for them, when they could just do it themselves; especially when want they want is very specific

• Angry
Reactions: FruityBatJosh

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
people acting like other people have to make the things they wanna see
Yah I cant believe that guy had the nerve to demand that everyone here make what he wants under threat of death like he actually held my family pet hostage and forced me to make mods for him, please let Buttons go shes hungry and scared.

when they could just do it themselves
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
or you could just make your own, just saying. It's something I notice a lot online with people acting like other people have to make the things they wanna see for them, when they could just do it themselves; especially when want they want is very specific
lol, dude I just make shitty mugen edits I don't have the skill to make these kinds of sprites.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that happens to sonicsally for being rude and conceited with those who are waiting and giving ideas to the creators of the mods. :LOL:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... the char evil zeta from mugen is very good,i like how she forced the others characters to do some tribadism and etc... and the amy rose char and her are very good victims from some hentai chars of mugen too so... if you can edit and make the others being playables,that's probably very nice to have uploaded in some downloadable hentai chars for mugen. :unsure:

imagine a pxlpd fighters like the mugen of castlevania fighters where we play with the characters while we fight with the bosses of them,there is this mugen char named tower of blood or something like that where with every button make some thugs and goons appears to rape us so... we can make the same with every enemies of this game or make the bosses and enemies playables thanks to the sprites we have of them now,we can rape and be raped with and by zeena for a mugen playable characters,i want to devour some team sonic girls characters with some of my vore chars of mugen too and torture and humiliated them with others hentai chars so i like that idea of make the characters of pxlpd to be playables in mugen too. :love:

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
lol, dude I just make shitty mugen edits I don't have the skill to make these kinds of sprites.
I mean fair enough but practice makes perfect, and if you want something done then it's probably smarter for you to take some initiative for yourself, just saying

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
well... the char evil zeta from mugen is very good,i like how she forced the others characters to do some tribadism and etc... and the amy rose char and her are very good victims from some hentai chars of mugen too so... if you can edit and make the others being playables,that's probably very nice to have uploaded in some downloadable hentai chars for mugen. :unsure:

imagine a pxlpd fighters like the mugen of castlevania fighters where we play with the characters while we fight with the bosses of them,there is this mugen char named tower of blood or something like that where with every button make some thugs and goons appears to rape us so... we can make the same with every enemies of this game or make the bosses and enemies playables thanks to the sprites we have of them now,we can rape and be raped with and by zeena for a mugen playable characters,i want to devour some team sonic girls characters with some of my vore chars of mugen too and torture and humiliated them with others hentai chars so i like that idea of make the characters of pxlpd to be playables in mugen too. :love:
Actually speaking of which I'm trying to find evil versions of the PXLPD characters for mugen but I could only ever find Zeta, does anyone here know where I can find the other characters?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... i only know evil zeta for now,sometimes with amy or zeta appears some of the others characters like helpers so no,they need to be made and making them compatible,i think this is a work for fruitybatjosh thanks to the ability of mugen edits of him/her so let's just wait them to be created too. :unsure:

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
well... i only know evil zeta for now,sometimes with amy or zeta appears some of the others characters like helpers so no,they need to be made and making them compatible,i think this is a work for fruitybatjosh thanks to the ability of mugen edits of him/her so let's just wait them to be created too. :unsure:
Making the spritework, considering most of it already exists for compatibility's sake, is the easy part. The problem is...everything else. While I do draw and edit sprites, I have absolutely no knowledge as to how to work with anything else other than copying code from one character to another. That's why I do edits.

Nov 28, 2019
Actually speaking of which I'm trying to find evil versions of the PXLPD characters for mugen but I could only ever find Zeta, does anyone here know where I can find the other characters?
I am in a server with the person who made the mugen edit, there's no other PXLPD chars for mugen. I know PixelPheromones on twitter has been working for a while on some chars and has previews of tails topping rouge and amy, and there's a vid out there of werehog, but I've talked to him and he said that the amy char out there was actually stolen from him after he released her WIP, which is why he hasn't released any other WIP versions of the chars.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
I am in a server with the person who made the mugen edit, there's no other PXLPD chars for mugen. I know PixelPheromones on twitter has been working for a while on some chars and has previews of tails topping rouge and amy, and there's a vid out there of werehog, but I've talked to him and he said that the amy char out there was actually stolen from him after he released her WIP, which is why he hasn't released any other WIP versions of the chars.
Following his work, and Screw who ever stole that, always wondered why they never released other characters officially, that really sucks!

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Following his work, and Screw who ever stole that, always wondered why they never released other characters officially, that really sucks!
Tell me about it :/
There's a very good reason I left some of the servers I used to be in. Routinely had people take my characters, make hyper-dick edits, and then claim they were "better" than mine and abandoned mine in the dust. Pretty much ruined my commissions because everyone took the sprites that I made, changed a few small pixels, and advertised them as their own.

That's why I'm making my new project FAR away from them now.

(Though, honestly, if I could find someone good with coding and sound for mugen, I'd be more than happy to set up the sprites and improve upon some things for potential Project X Mugen sprites.)

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Tell me about it :/
There's a very good reason I left some of the servers I used to be in. Routinely had people take my characters, make hyper-dick edits, and then claim they were "better" than mine and abandoned mine in the dust. Pretty much ruined my commissions because everyone took the sprites that I made, changed a few small pixels, and advertised them as their own.

That's why I'm making my new project FAR away from them now.

(Though, honestly, if I could find someone good with coding and sound for mugen, I'd be more than happy to set up the sprites and improve upon some things for potential Project X Mugen sprites.)
hope that project goes well btw. but yeah, why steal someones edits and that? must be really bored and and not very intelligent to steal someones work.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Unfortunately that's the MUGEN community, or at least that's how MugenBaraTreehouse operates for the most part. If you make an edit and share it with them, be prepared for people to see your edit, claim it looks ok but could be improved, then have someone come along a short while later and change one small thing about it and claim they "improved it" and take all credit for the spritework that you did previously.

Unless you make a character from scratch, their mentality is "you don't own the character or copyright, so you have no right to complain even if you made the spritework". Doesn't matter if you spent weeks/months making sprites, they don't care about anything but a quick jerk and getting their names in fame above the others. This is one of the main reasons why I and other people left the server in droves.

But anyways, sorry to rant about that. ^^; First place online I've really told anyone about what really happened about the place since we all left. I am currently working on a character bit by bit in my off time, and luckily the spritework is coming along well so far!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes