Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
posted my twitter link to the main page for those who interested
a proper place to post dev diaries

Superk

May 21, 2017
I love the mod but one thing i would like to see is for the evil characters, their facial expressions during enemy animation should look like they are enjoying it. Besides that i love the mod, cant wait for more.
This, 110%. I know that we have a lite version of this with a few enemies, but I believe that different expressions and variations of enemy animations should be the main focus of the Evil mode, over anything else. Long term, they should be the ones raping the enemies.

SonicSally

Aug 9, 2022
I love the mod but one thing i would like to see is for the evil characters, their facial expressions during enemy animation should look like they are enjoying it. Besides that i love the mod, cant wait for more.
indeed they should. this is EVIL mode after all
I actually this up a while ago and I still think that while that might take some time to implement it would still none the less help enhance evil modes experience in the end

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
very cool chip1155,i want to see more of this too,one i love of them is when rouge and amy are on the 2nd boss where rouge said the plant's food menu is hedgehog butt and bat breasts with salad,i like the idea of two sexy ladies get eaten/devoured together by a single predator,together trapped inside that plant while they end up somewhat wet and sticky in there as they slide together very tight through the body of the plant in a sexy lump disappearing into the ground together, it seems very sexy and funny to me and it would be funny how both characters talk mischievously about what they will do inside the plant when they allow themselves to be devoured together by it. :love:

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
Can you make Tails Without gloves and shoes just fully naked in sprite? Also all characters without gloves and shoes In Project X Love Potion Disaster. This will be better.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
good idea atlascat,with the characters being fully naked,there is more reason with animations like footjobs and others too,i think there is one with blaze and the horse or blaze and the dolphin,i can't rembember very well but yeah,being fully naked can help with something too for example making a custom outfits designs for every characters on top of their naked bodies. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes