Mod Others Love Potion disaster Evil Mode edition

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The tiki guy in stage 5 in original game was prompting some moves that you needed to do in order to get some kind of secret
Many people were writingthat it isn't working/is bugged , personally i couldn't make it work in original game to

So is tiki guy prompts working correctly now ? and how the correct combo goes ?

chip1155

Jun 13, 2017
Oh snap, more evil dialogue. Really like the evil dialogue for amy so seeing it for other characters gets be excited for when the next update happens
I wont tell but keep in mind some of the evil dialogue requires a second player

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
we know,thanks very much chip1155,if is posible to make four players game because is an open bor game it's probably we can get more dialogues too or we can play like player with a cpu partner to so we can see these two or three and four players's characters dialogues. ;)

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
blaze X horse.png tails x buzz.png
who wanted these?. :unsure:

naturally im not good editing sprites,the one with blaze is blaze with the tentacles of stage 1 and the other with tails i used the buzz bomber with cream because i can get the buzz bomber without someone characters blocking their sprites, saddly, i have two options of tails in doggystyle pose one is from bokkun and the other is from the werehog so i used the sprites of bokkun but the problem is the enemy character blocking the sprites of the playable character,redeye samurai helped me with the sprites of the plant where the native girl nilly appears so if someone can repair the sprites of the character or enemy blocking it from the other,it's probably fine too. :giggle:

kusex22.gif asex022.GIF

these two images i think they are best candidates to do what someone wanted to see with tails and the buzz bomber but like i said before, parts of the enemy blocking the sprites of the playable character and viceverse. :confused:

and not, i can't recreate and make a footjob with the others characters because im not sure how they have their feets,
FRMCE0rXsAAEZzC.jpg
probably someone others can make it but they need to make a copy with different styles of their feets.

Last edited:

AtlasCat

Oct 14, 2022
Idea for Nightmare Mode:
Though the PXLPD was Easy game? Well there is. A Sexiest Mode!

Who is Sexiest (Nightmare) mode?:
-Characters have no gloves, shoes and socks and just goes fully nude.
-Enemies are stronger than casual.
-It same as Evil Mode.
-You have only 1 life, no credits for continue. (You can continue only from select level)

-Still Harder! So Prepare to Rape a LOT!

Does anyone going with all of the characters sprites customization? Leave a comment!

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
eggwegg246

there is a good example in the game of street of rage remake,search it and download it,you can select how the IA is going to be too,if they are going to be more cooperative or competitive and etc...

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
atlascat, as I said before, I don't find it sexy that the game is more difficult and very complicated, I would vote for the change of sprites nothing else but honestly difficult things don't excite me, it's not my fetish, sorry. :confused:

Eggwegg246

Jul 17, 2022
eggwegg246

there is a good example in the game of street of rage remake,search it and download it,you can select how the IA is going to be too,if they are going to be more cooperative or competitive and etc...
I dont know where i can find one, know anyplace i can find one

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... i think street of rage remake is an abandoned game,¿what about fight n rage?,i think that game have cpu partners too but i can't rembember it very well,i think is implemented because there are some endings with two players and 3 players to be unlocked and if you are alone,the others two or your partner can be a cpu who help you with it. :unsure:

Reactions: Spectator Spec

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
atlascat, as I said before, I don't find it sexy that the game is more difficult and very complicated, I would vote for the change of sprites nothing else but honestly difficult things don't excite me, it's not my fetish, sorry. :confused:
You don't get off to the feeling of masochism when playing Touhou Lunatic mode? Sad.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... not exactly but for that case is when im doing some achievements in ps3 and others games, actually i try to get the rainbow S rank for freedom planet 2 so.... probably yeah, but i think i never sence exciting or being turned on sexually by doing some hard and difficult things but yeah... i think i feeling of masochism when i try doing it,i never looked it like a sexual fetish before but it's probably have some sense too. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes